(GS-E) Pre-Patch Boomy Single Target

I wasn’t thrilled with other pre-patch Balance macros because I felt they were trying to do too much and as a result had waste. Due to the splash dot included with Sunfire, there is still a little waste in this, however I wanted to keep the play style as lazy as possible, so no modifiers to avoid this. Other classes are in a better pre-patch position, and are better suited for lazy style macros, but this does a good job of capturing what a Boomy is in pre-patch and will keep you high on the charts in BGs.

Notes:

• Balance is not the spec it once was, but it can still pump out nice PvP damage.
  • Stat Priority: Int > Haste (faster cycle) > Crit > Mastery=Versatility
  • Talents: 30, 45, and 60 are preference. The others enhance the macro’s play style/dps.

Macro Play Style:

• This macro is designed to first quick cast Moonfire and Sunfire on all of the off targets (resets sequence on target swap).
  • Once you reach the primary target, it will again cast Moonfire and Sunfire, then starts a single target rotation to build Astral Power.
  • At the end of the rotation it pops a Starsurge, and resets. Your next Lunar Strike will be empowered.
  • Over time you will build up excess Astral Power from the rotation and multi-dotting. At 60+ Astral Power, during the dot segment:
    • And you know you can hit 3 or more dotted targets, cast a well placed a Starfall.
    • And only one or two targets are available, cast one extra Starsurge (x2 empowerment of next Solar Wrath).
  • Keep Blessing of Elune up at all times.
  • Save Incarnation: Chosen of Elune for hard focus/burst situations (including in the macros is a huge waste).
Sequences['Boomy'] = {
specID = 102,
author = "Wickedbear",
helpTxt = "Talents-3123233",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [noform]!Moonkin Form
]],
'/castsequence reset=target Moonfire, Sunfire, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Starsurge',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}