GS-E Vengeance Tanky

This is what I use @ level 110

Try it out lemme know what you think. Does great for questing and dungeons/normal’s/heroics … not geared enough for mythic’s yet… yet …

First posting as well so don’t have a clue if I pasted it correctly.

Why the [nochanneling] ? Only get to use Fel Devastation once a minute so don’t want anything to interrupt it.

Seems to do a surprising amount of DPS too. Very happy.

Sequences[‘DHTankys’] = {
author=“Baphometz@Aggramar”,
specID=581,
version=39,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2221111”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=“enUS”,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nochannneling] Empower Wards
/cast [nochanneling] Demon Spikes
]],
“/cast [nochanneling] Sigil of Flame”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Fel Devastation”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Immolation Aura”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Soul Carver”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Soul Cleave”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Shear”,
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Throwing it in code for anyone:

Sequences['DHTankys'] = {
author="Baphometz@Aggramar",
specID=581,
helpTxt = "Talents: 2221111",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nochannneling] Empower Wards
/cast [nochanneling] Demon Spikes
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Sigil of Flame",
"/cast [nochanneling] Fel Devastation",
"/cast [nochanneling] Immolation Aura",
"/cast [nochanneling] Soul Carver",
"/cast [nochanneling] Soul Cleave",
"/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
"/cast [nochanneling] Shear",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

it can cast sigil?

He takes the Concentrated Sigil talent, which casts the sigil at your feet (removing the need to target).

I’ve been using this (without the Sigil cast since I’m using it to level) and it works really well.

Nice job on this one. Puts out pretty decent DPS. Just put out 57K running Darkheart Thicket at lvl 101 with ilvl 702.

If you’re using 2-2-2 and involving Flame Crash then it’s better to not use Concentrated Sigils and instead go for Quickend Sigils as you should be “jumping/Infernal Striking” during the rotation anyway which will drop the sigils for you where you land

Thanks for the input on Concentrated Sigils vs. Quickened Sigils. Gonna try it out for a while see how it goes.

My macros always fire off my items in slot 13 / 14 even though I dont have “Use item 13” anywhere in my macro. I dont understand.

If you go into Interface Options- GS:E you will find a lot of different options, 2 ticked will be use first and 2nd trinket in Post Macro. Just untick these and it will stop firing them off

Hi guys. So, I’m completely new at this. How do I actually put that in GSE to make a macro that works? Is there an easy way?