GS-E Ver 1.3 Feral PVE

These Macro’s are built for GS-E Ver 1.3

Infomation on Ver1.3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxXCb0CBXk

** Important ** The macro Key bind if used in Bar 1 must be placed on the same key while in “Humaniod” “Cat” “Stealth” Forms.

** Important ** “You are in Shapeshift Form” Error is generated by the Function to auto cast instant Healing Touch Proc’s. The Error is fine as the rotation still follows the sequence, Turn off error sounds in Game Menu/interface/AddOns tab – GS-E

** Important ** Everyone’s character will have different stats Ie, haste. Use target dummy’s to fine tune the sequence line to suit your character. This is the main reason behind every posts “I’m getting low DPS comments”.

These are the current macro’s I’m running on my Feral Druid – Talents listed in macro’s

Change to suit your own style and talent builds.

Sequences['Druid_FeralST'] = {
author="Aaralak@Nagrand",
specID=103,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3331222',
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence [noform:2,nocombat] Healing Touch, null
/cast [noform:2] !Cat Form
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Wild Charge, Rake
/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Shred, Shred, Rip, null
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat  Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
"/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
"/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
"/cast [combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle",
"/cast [combat] Berserking",
"/cast [combat] Mighty Bash",
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1]],
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Sequences['Druid_FeralAOE'] = {
specID=103,
PreMacro = [[
/cast [nocombat] Wild Charge
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Ferocious Bite",
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

You may be on to something great here sir. After doing a few test dummy tests this is one of the best feral macros I’ve used yet. I’m still trying a few different tweeks myself to suit my style. Personally, I don’t want to forget to stop clicking the moment a mob dies and I accidentally Wild Charge into the next pack before the tank, so I just took that out.

Quick question though on the single target…since “reset=combat” doesn’t work, what’s up with these 2 lines as part of the premacro?

Deleted problem fixed

[quote quote=32435]You may be on to something great here sir. After doing a few test dummy tests this is one of the best feral macros I’ve used yet. I’m still trying a few different tweeks myself to suit my style. Personally, I don’t want to forget to stop clicking the moment a mob dies and I accidentally Wild Charge into the next pack before the tank, so I just took that out.
Quick question though on the single target…since “reset=combat” doesn’t work, what’s up with these 2 lines as part of the premacro? /castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Wild Charge, Rake /castsequence [combat] reset=combat Shred, Shred, Rip, null
[/quote]

to try and answer your question you need to look at what the 2 lines do.

If you are stealthed and not in combat then it will use the ability Wildcharge. The priority will then look at the next line

Due to the Combat condition it will then revert back up apply Rake.
If something happens and you are placed into combat or lose stealth The Shred, shred, Rip will apply.
The null command stops the line from being processed again in the macro until combat has reset, allowing the main macro body to take over.

The reason I included these is to allow the main macro body to focus on a solid rotaion based on timings and yet still have a Rake - quick Rip to min - max dmg potential as an opener

I hope that is the answer you were looking for

This macro needs to be marked as High Performance. The single target macro at least. It does far better damage than any other feral macro I’ve come across and attempted myself.

moon fire seems to taken me out of cat form is that suppose to ?

[quote quote=32490]moon fire seems to taken me out of cat form is that suppose to ?
[/quote]
Not if you have the proper talents listed in the macro:
helpTxt = ‘Talents: 3331222’,

I’ve been using your sequence as I level. I really like it. Works perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing.

it doesnt use the artifact weapons cd?

[quote quote=32851]it doesnt use the artifact weapons cd?
[/quote]
I added it myself just after Tiger’s Fury.

[quote quote=32867]

it doesnt use the artifact weapons cd?

I added it myself just after Tiger’s Fury. [/quote]

I tried that but have been unable to get it to use the Ashamane’s Frenzy ability.

Main Sequence I have set up is:

/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite
/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy
/cast [combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle
/cast [combat] Mighty Bash
/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1

Any idea on how to fix it?

Here it is with artifact ability

Sequences['Druid_FeralST'] = {
specID=103,
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence [noform:2,nocombat] Healing Touch, null
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat  Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
"/cast [combat] Berserking",
"/cast [combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle",
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Sequences['Druid_FeralAOE'] = {
specID=103,
PreMacro = [[
/cast [nocombat] Wild Charge
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Ferocious Bite",
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Thanks for the feedback!

I haven’t been playing Feral since Legion Dropped so I have amended the macro to reflect the artefact power(Sorry for the delay).

Cheers…

Not sure why but I can only seem to just break 100k sometimes at ilvl 835 gear… are the rest of you seeing better results? this with a lvl 13 artifact

[quote quote=33114]Not sure why but I can only seem to just break 100k sometimes at ilvl 835 gear… are the rest of you seeing better results? this with a lvl 13 artifact
[/quote]

Feral AoE is horrible right now, and ST requires decent ramp up time. But right now Feral is one of, if not top, ST DPS. Very situational though.

[quote quote=33114]Not sure why but I can only seem to just break 100k sometimes at ilvl 835 gear… are the rest of you seeing better results? this with a lvl 13 artifact
[/quote]
I use a slight variation to this macro. I remove the wild charge because I don’t want to charge into the next pack while doing a random. I also handle my cooldowns myself, don’t want anyone seeing me popping cooldowns on trash. With 810 ilvl gear and level 11ish artifact…I can easily get 170k on a ST boss popping my racial Berzerking and Incarnation on the pull. I also changed the Healing Touch to heal my targets target (if I am soloing, it’s me…if in a dungeon, I give extra healing to the tank).

Sequences[‘Druid_FeralST’] = {
author=“Aaralak@Nagrand”,
specID=103,
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Rake
]],
“/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
“/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”,
“/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy”,
“/cast [combat] Mighty Bash”,
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@targettarget] Healing Touch
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Sequences[‘Druid_FeralST’] = {
author=”Aaralak@Nagrand”,
specID=103,
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Rake
]],
“/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
“/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”,
“/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy”,
“/cast [combat] Mighty Bash”,
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@targettarget] Healing Touch
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

I just put Spitz macro in the code box. Didn’t edit any thing.

Great macros! I will use Spitz’s edited macro for PvE and the original one for PvP. I think Wild charge is more useful in a macro for PvP than in PvE. Thanks, you guys make my life in the game easier!

I have copied both macros mentioned here for ST and i’m not getting Moonfire to fire off? What gives?

OMFG BEST MACRO SO FAR!!!

A big shout out to the maker of this macro! very vvery nice job!