GS-E Ver 1.3 Outlaw PVE

These Macro’s are built for GS-E Ver 1.3

Infomation on Ver1.3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxXCb0CBXk

** Important ** The macro Key bind if used in Bar 1 must be placed on the same key while in “Stealth”

** Important ** The Modifier key to Fire off “Pistol Shot” Procs from “Opportunity” will not work unless the key is pressed. Meaning Mouse Wheel bindings will not activate the modifier skill.

These are the current macro’s I’m running on my Outlaw Rogue – Talents listed in macro’s

Change to suit your own style and talent builds.

Sequences['Rogue_OutST'] = {
author="Aaralak@Nagrand",
specID=260,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3113322',
PreMacro=[[
/cast [@focus, exists, nodead] Tricks of the Trade
/cancelaura Blade Flurry
/cast [noform:1, nocombat] Stealth 
/cast [form:1] Sprint
/cast [form:1] Ambush
]],
"/cast Adrenaline Rush",
"/cast Marked for Death",
"/cast [mod:shift] Pistol Shot",
"/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Roll the Bones, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Run Through", 
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Sequences['Rogue_OutAOE'] = {
author="Aaralak@Nagrand",
specID=260,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3113322',
PreMacro=[[
/cast [@focus, exists, nodead] Tricks of the Trade
/cast [nomod] !Blade Flurry
/cast [noform:1, nocombat] Stealth 
/cast [form:1] Sprint
/cast [form:1] Ambush
]],
"/cast Adrenaline Rush",
"/cast Marked for Death",
"/cast [mod:shift] Pistol Shot",
"/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Roll the Bones, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Run Through",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Locks up , once Adrenaline rush is on cd it no longer cycles and only does auto attacks

[quote quote=32369]Locks up , once Adrenaline rush is on cd it no longer cycles and only does auto attacks
[/quote]

Question, Did you remove GS or GS-E and Install the new GS-E Ver1.3 released 2 days ago?

There is a link in the Discription if needed, I retested my Rogue and was unable to recreate the lock up you suggested.

I too am experiencing the same conditions. I removed the older GS-E and and installed the latest version found on Curse. I thought perhaps it was due to the fact I didn’t have the macro on stealth as well but that wasn’t the case. When the macro begins the burst is very nice to see big numbers for someone who has never played a rogue. I did view your video last night but I didn’t see anything that I have done differently than what your instructions state. I am sure the problem lies on my end so i will continue to monitor this thread.

Lastly, a HUGE thanks for the work you have done and will do in the future on your GS-E. Also props to the folks who have been posting their macros here.

Hey Aaralak

Yes m8 running Version: 1.3.1 , i just updated it today. Just tested it again and same problem.
first cycle fine then just does auto attacks.

I thinkthe problem are because of a typo in both the St and AoE sequence.
"/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Roll the Bones, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Run Through,",
End of the line should be bla bla, Run Through",

Try that and see if it works now.

Cheers

Dr.Mengede

I have corrected the typo, I was playing with the sequence on test dummies and it was an over site before I chose to share.

ctubauer

All Credit goes to the Demi God Mr

https://wowlazymacros.com/members/timothy-minahan/

He is the creator, The work he and others have done is Phenominal!!!
I shared his video as I really felt it would help alot of people who would just be struggling from basic setup issues.

Last note would be jump on Discord!! Fantastic tech support I often ask questions to find how to make my macro’s work.

I forgot to mention this.
Your chosen tier 7 talent is Slice and Dice, But you have Marked for Death in the sequence…
typo, error or on purpose…?

[quote quote=32418]I forgot to mention this. Your chosen tier 7 talent is Slice and Dice, But you have Marked for Death in the sequence… typo, error or on purpose…?
[/quote]

GS-E 1.3 Changes your talent configuration to match what you have in game inside GSSE. I write the macro get it working, then work on rotation to squeeze as much dmg out of spec and sequence rotation. Trying different things I forgot to change the talents before I copy pasted.

Cheers for the feed back.

Edited Macro’s