GS-E WW Monk

This macro has been serving me well, I’ve personally gotten the highest numbers out of this compared to other macros. It need be said the macro is sequential, not priority, and I manually mash (the F) button repeatedly. From what I’ve seen, this may make results vary.

Like I said, I get the highest numbers from this macro and Hit Combo stays up 100% of the time. However, the macro isn’t perfect, sometimes it manages to stall on Blackout Kick. I did make other macros that don’t do this and still have 100% uptime on Hit Combo, unfortunately for some reason the damage wasn’t as good. To rectify this issue, I have put resets in the macro. In the event of a stall, stop pressing the macro for 1 second.

Constructive criticism and modifications are welcome.

Sequences['DDMONK'] = {
author="Quadav@Echo Isles",
specID=269,
version=11,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2133132",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury",
"/cast [nochanneling] Whirling Dragon Punch",
"/cast [nochanneling] Strike of the Windlord",
"/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury",
"/cast [nochanneling] Whirling Dragon Punch",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=2  Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=4  Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=1  Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

tried it out it works good only thing i would suggest is getting rid of whirling dragon punch and adding serenity. you’ll see more upside to serenity single target than with wdp. wdp works great on trash pulls though.