GS Macro for Prot based on Wowhead Rotation Guide for Patch 6.2

Wowhead guide:

Talents:
3, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 3
*I am only level 98, but I’ll be taking Holy Shield since it’s passive and I’m already managing HoW and SoR outside the macro.

Major Glyphs: Focused Shield, Consecrator, Divine Protection

Extras:
Using a weak aura string I cribbed and modified from MMOChamp forum so I could watch Holy Power carefully.
[Will add this later if anyone is interested]

A separate GS macro for keeping HoW and SoR up, bound to Mouse Wheel – just spin it when mob gets to 35/20% or you see 3/5 HP on the bar for a SoR. I could not get a macro set up with SoR where I was satisfied with how HP was being consumed. I would rather manage that myself. You can put it in the macro, but I was never able to get off a 5HP SoR for example to get the bigger shield bonus.

Theory:
The normal step function which prioritizes macros felt spammy to me, and I wanted to control the exact rotation (based on the wowhead recommended filler priority) and prioritize a full loop with all spells represented. It’s anecdotal, but it just feels better when I set the macro up this way. I had it set up with the “classic” step function, and I think this method eeks out a little more dps which should translate to threat. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Special thanks to so many people in this forum. I read and read and read before I tackled this on my own. I couldn’t have figured this out without their posts. I’ll add an AoE Macro soon if people want.

Sequences['ProtST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	order = newtable(

1, 2, 3, 1, 4, 2, 1, 5, 6, 
1, 2, 7, 1, 3, 2, 1, 4, 5, 
1, 2, 6, 1, 7, 2, 1, 3, 4,
1, 2, 5, 1, 6, 2, 1, 7, 3,
1, 2, 4, 1, 5, 2, 1, 6, 7)

newstep = (newstep and (newstep % #order + 1)) or 2
	step = order[newstep]
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	[[
/cast Crusader Strike
	]],
	[[
/cast Judgment
	]],
	[[
/cast Holy Prism
	]],
	[[
/cast Avenger's Shield
	]],
	[[
/cast Sacred Shield
	]],
	[[
/cast Consecration
	]],
	[[
/cast Holy Wrath
	]],
PostMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Hey Jason, thank you for your effort! It looks very interesting to me. I never saw this kind of stepa before. I am just leveling a pala (lvl 80 atm). I will test it in some weeks when i am lvl 90+ .

Thank you very much !!
…and of course - a AOE macro would be cool:)