GS Macro-Sub Rogue 7.0.3 PVP

This macro will not do your finishers for you . It will do your Shadowdance and Shadowstrikes and keep up your Symbols of death then combo build, You pick your finisher. Make sure to get Nightblade up first and keep it up . then pick Kidney shot or Eviscerate.

Make sure to have the macro button and finishers on your stealth bar and on your out of stealth bar and keep spamming until 5 combo points and pick your finisher.I have both bars setup the same.

My rotation

Stealth up , pick your victim , spam your macro . It will put up your symbols of death and Shadow blades then teleport you behind your target with Shadowstrike .

Or use your Shadowstep and spam macro will open with cheapshot and also apply your symbols of death and Shadow blades.

Talents - 3231211

Let me know how u guys get on . Thanks

Sequences['Sub'] = {
specID = 261,
author = "Caia",
helpTxt = "Subtlety - Talent: 3231211",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [stealth] reset=target Symbols of Death,Shadowstrike,Shadowstrike
/cast [stealth] Cheap Shot
]],
     '/castsequence reset=target Gloomblade,Gloomblade,Gloomblade,Gloomblade,Gloomblade', 
     '/castsequence [nostance,nostealth] reset=target Gloomblade,Gloomblade,Gloomblade,Gloomblade,Gloomblade',                   
     '/cast [combat,nostealth] Shadow Dance',
     '/cast [combat,nostealth] Symbols of Death',
     '/cast [combat,nostealth] Shadowstrike',
     '/cast [combat,nostealth] Shadow Blades',                                	                                                                                                   
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

hello ,tanks for macro pvp ,testing ok,i have one question, ultimate talent 100 ,for pvp best talent "death from above? you have 1 ???

[quote quote=31999]hello ,tanks for macro pvp ,testing ok,i have one question, ultimate talent 100 ,for pvp best talent “death from above? you have 1 ???
[/quote]

Just spec for DFA and use same macro , just use DFA instead Eviscerate once your Nightblade is up.

Omg i love you I was just about to make a macro like this haha

Yo can someone help me it says there can only be 255 characters i cant put the whole thing in the macro.

Hi Anthony

You can not use this macro in game . You need to download an addon called GnomeSequencer it can downloaded here.

Read the instructions on there about how to do the macro’s.

*FIXED