[GS] One-Button Enh 7.0.3

Hey guys, I made a simpel ench macro for spamming. Talents 3213112, keeping up all buffs. Please try and give feedback. Please help box aswell. Thnx

Sequences['EnhST'] = {
specID = 263,
author = "krcc",
helpTxt = "ST - 3213112 ",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Boulderfist,Boulderfist,Frostbrand,Lava Lash",
"/cast [nochanneling] Boulderfist",
"/cast [nochanneling] !Stormstrike",
"/cast [nochanneling] Feral Spirit",
"/cast [nochanneling] Flametongue",
"/cast [nochanneling] Crash Lightning",
"/cast [nochanneling] Stormstrike",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Awesome macro, ty for taking the time
gs of 670 dps 48k

Sequences['EnhST'] = {
specID = 263,
author = "krcc",
PreMacro = [[
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Boulderfist,Boulderfist,Frostbrand,Lava Lash",
"/cast [nochanneling] Boulderfist",
"/cast [nochanneling] Feral Spirit",
"/cast [nochanneling] Flametongue",
"/cast [nochanneling] Crash Lightning",
"/cast [nochanneling] Stormstrike",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast [combat] Doom Winds
]],
}

Love this macro! All credit goes to Krcc. I just added an extra Stormstrike and Doom Winds for the artifact.

Hey, how do I use this macro? I copy it into WoW macros and it just spams text, doesn’t do anything.

Tried adding another cast sequence line in, because it seemed it wasn’t use Frostbrand enough to take advantage of Hailstorm talent, but then when I did that, DPS went to shit. Lol.

2 minute test, so the length of a 2 Doom Wind cool downs, and 1 Feral Spirit cool down, level 109, 775 iLvl on the triple Org raid dummies, this is pumping 115-120k sustained DPS.

This is better than Rock’s, and it’s likely because this one uses the Hailstorm talent, and not just the haste talent.

Very impressive, and want to nominate it for HIGH PERFORMANCE!

So crone what was the macro you used?

[quote quote=31325]```
Sequences[‘EnhST’] = {
specID = 263,
author = “krcc”,
PreMacro = [[
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Boulderfist,Boulderfist,Frostbrand,Lava Lash”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Boulderfist”,
“/cast [nochanneling] !Stormstrike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Feral Spirit”,
“/cast [nochanneling] !Stormstrike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Flametongue”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Crash Lightning”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Stormstrike”,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

[/quote]
I used this one above. The only change I made was to take out the trinkets. Another change I might suggest is adding a combat tag to Stormstrike's and Feral Spirits, so we don't just cast those while running around.

Again, I like this one because it takes the Hailstorm talent, so it makes use of Frostbrand, and does very well.

Just re-tested at level 110. 782 iLvl for 2 minutes, and it’s up to 120-125k DPS sustained on the Org raid dummies, so a little AoE damage is factored in.

Nice work!!

I cant get it to work since all my macros are saying DB on them

William, if all your macro’s start with DB, those are coming from the built in GS-DraikMacros folder. You will want to download and install the myMacros addon for gse here: GS-E myMacros Addin Pack : Discontinued and Outdated Mods : World of Warcraft AddOns
Then copy and paste the macro you want into the respective lua inside the GS-myMacros\macros folder, in this case the shaman.lua.

Also, be sure the mymacros addon is enabled in WoW. This is where you should store any personal GS-E macro’s for your characters that you obtain.

Why the exclamation mark before stormstrike? From what I can see all casts are instant, there’s nothing to accidentally cancel, or am I missing something?

i have that and i got the macros made but they do no dps none of it is going off

what gs gives me

I can get it to do one rotation then thats it.

Try changing the " to ’ in the name. I always had trouble using " .

hello im new to this and i cant seem to fit all the text in when i copy and paste, i dont know how to input the marco and which part to copy and paste, thanks

[quote quote=33931]hello im new to this and i cant seem to fit all the text in when i copy and paste, i dont know how to input the marco and which part to copy and paste, thanks
[/quote]

You need to install the WoW addon called GnomeSequencer Enhanced. Google it or find it on Curse. There are also some helpful videos on YouTube to help get you started.

Why is lava lash included ? From all info I’ve gathered and testing, it seems to be a dps loss.

I changed this up a bit and increased my DPS by 28k. Try this out.

Talent spec 3213312

PreMacro=[[
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Boulderfist, Boulderfist, Frostbrand, Lava Lash”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Boulderfist”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Feral Spirit”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Crash Lightning”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Flametongue”,
PostMacro=[[
]],
}