GSE Addon memory

I was looking the other day and notice this addon uses around 80mb memory is this normal?

80mb seems really high, i’ve only ever seen it climbed to maybe 5-6.have you updated it?. do you have the LBD enabled ?

I did update it over writing it I was going to remove the folder and re add the addon but was affraid it would wipe out all my macros for different characters. Sorry what is LBD?

where do these macros all get stored the .lua file

I tried to remove the addon and re add it but all the macros where still there I’m trying to clear it out something in them is eating up memory.

macro’s are stored in a separate file, mine is stored here

C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\youraccountname\SavedVariables

Typically a macro should not be eating any memory continuously as it’s passive and not doing anything until it’s invoked/executed.

The container may do something if something has become corrupted though or you have set GSE to load all macros, regardless of class spec or set them to General instead of Personal

Spoony thanks that was exactly what I was looking for now I can re import my macros and I’m down from 100mb to 1.3mb