GSE Crashing PTR

With some of the new talent changes i wanted to jump on ptr and test them out. When the addon is enable the whole game will wow error crash to desktop. I hope this isn’t something blizz put in to make this addon not work =/

I’m having trouble getting into PTR but it looks like its the Load on Demand implementation has changed. Once I get in will keep working through it but it may mean that things like GS-myMacros need to change.

If possible - could you try disabling GS-DraikMacros and see what happens? It will mean taht you would need to import a new macro from the editor but will tell me if its the LOD stuff that has changed.

[quote quote=34033]If possible – could you try disabling GS-DraikMacros and see what happens? It will mean taht you would need to import a new macro from the editor but will tell me if its the LOD stuff that has changed.
[/quote]

Sorry was at work.

Ok even with “load out of date addons” GSE is still RED, They only way it does not wow error crash during log in is to disable all of them. I have never seen addons show up as red while “load out of date addons” is checked

http://i.imgur.com/b6wnYra.png