GS:E MM Leveling / Raiding / Final

So I made this awesome macro for my level 100 hunter, then decided to level a hunter on a friends server. Well, come to find out, my macro didn’t work very well while leveling. So I edited it to make it work, and come to find out, I get better dps using it on my 100 than my old one… So here ya go… The reason it works, is because Multi-shot and arcane shot are both replaced by sidewinders…

Tier 3 and 5 can be whatever you choose, with my play style, post haste and camo work best for me.

I’ve made on for Barrage and Murder of Crows. (Just in cast you dislike the madness of barrage, it’s more controlled at the cost of some DPS)

If you prefer volley… even more madness now with the “buff”, you can use either macro, since you just toggle volley on and it does it’s thing. And GS:E will skip stuff that’s not available.

I have no trinket / ring stuff in there (/use 13, etc) because I have those options turned on in GS:E. I was still having issues with error speech, so I added the sound line to my macros again.

Sequences['MMRaeBarrage'] = {
author = "Raejyn",
specID= 254,
helpTxt = "Talent: 1313321",
PreMacro = [[
/run x=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX") SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_OFF()
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Blood Fury
/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Trueshot
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] Windburst',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Barrage',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/run SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_ON() SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",x)
]],
}

For those of you who prefer not to have the madness of barrage, here’s one for Murder of Crows. It’s a little DPS loss, but works great.

Sequences['MMRaeCrows'] = {
author = "Raejyn",
specID= 254,
helpTxt = "Talent: 1313311",
PreMacro = [[
/run x=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX") SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_OFF()
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Blood Fury
/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Trueshot
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] Windburst',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/run SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_ON() SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",x)
]],
}

Thanks for these Raejyn, definitely working the best of all of the macros I’ve tried so far.

Thanks.

Hopefully you can help me with this problem. When using this macro, it keeps going to the next unselected target when my one targetted dies.

Actually I think it’s because of the /startattack in the post macro, just take it out and you should be alright…I might be wrong though as I am using Darkramz’ wonderful two piece macro.
Not saying that these are not wonderful as I am sure they are !

[quote quote=32514]Hopefully you can help me with this problem. When using this macro, it keeps going to the next unselected target when my one targetted dies.
[/quote]

/targetenemy [noharm][dead] in the PreMacro is what is selecting another target once your current one is dead.

/startattack in the PostMacro starts your auto attack

So I have a question and I may be missing something here. You have Arcane and Multi in the macro but you took Sidewinders as your talent. Does it still shoot Sidewinders even though its not in the macro or am I missing something here. Thank you for any clarification you can give.

Hello all. For some reason A Murder of Crows will not cast. It’s a talent and the spell is there. Any advice? Everything else seems to be casting just fine.

[quote quote=32514]Hopefully you can help me with this problem. When using this macro, it keeps going to the next unselected target when my one targetted dies.
[/quote]

That’s the way the macros work, even if the start attack was gone, it does the same. There is an option in GS:E to set that requires a target for macro to work. This should fix the issue. It will require you to tab or click a mob to work though.

[quote quote=32601]So I have a question and I may be missing something here. You have Arcane and Multi in the macro but you took Sidewinders as your talent. Does it still shoot Sidewinders even though its not in the macro or am I missing something here. Thank you for any clarification you can give.
[/quote]

I explained that in the text before the macros. I made it this way so you can use it leveling and not have to change anything once your max level.

[quote quote=32744]Hello all. For some reason A Murder of Crows will not cast. It’s a talent and the spell is there. Any advice? Everything else seems to be casting just fine.
[/quote]

I’m so sorry, I had a typo in my macro. Change:

‘/cast [nochanneling] Murder of Crows’,

to:

‘/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows’,