gse problem crashes

Hello to all you also have problems with gse I use it for a while and then also crashes on the press the button the macro does not work

There will be a reason. I’m sorry but my Telepathy is just out of range.

this and the macro that I use there something wrong? ce some new version of gse? the version I have and the 2.2.08 gse and console port 1.8.1

Sequences['Purrfect'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Spinnaker@Eitrigg",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2X1X221",
  Help = [[Talents: 2X1X221]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Rake, Shred, Moonfire, Rip, Thrash, Rake, Shred, Moonfire, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Thrash, Ferocious Bite",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Berserk",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Tiger's Fury",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Ashamane's Frenzy",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Just ran that on a target dummy without incident for 5 mins. Again if it is crashing there will be a reason - there is a big error box that will appear on screen. This is a clue as to what has gone wrong and without if I have no idea what your issue is. I also don’t have a clue what Console Port is. Its not something I have written or any knowledge about. Are you playing wow on an Xbox or something?

He is playing at a PC ofc ^^ But he is using a wow addon called “console port”
That allows him to use a controller instead of mouse & keyboard…Sounds interessting, but also mutch harder to use as well.

Here is the official website https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/console-port

@ Dany you may want to write your native language here. Maybee someone will be able to translate / help you out

Here you have the github, where you can ask the developer / report a bug

https://github.com/seblindfors/ConsolePort/pulls

Good luck!

Max

Edit: To locate the problem you could try to remember when it occurs the first time. Maybe it doesn’t work after a windows update or any wow addon is causing problems.
If nothing helps deactivate all wow addons one by one, till you found the cause.
I am a computer noob that is trying to help out in broken english…but sometimes it are the easy things you didnt notice :slight_smile: