Forums Forums Classes Druids Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Feral gse problem crashes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Hello to all you also have problems with gse I use it for a while and then also crashes on the press the button the macro does not work

TimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)

There will be a reason. I’m sorry but my Telepathy is just out of range.

BattleNet: TimothyLuke#1860
    WowLazyMacros/Curse/GitHub/WowInterface: TimothyLuke

Most Commonly Played Characters:
    Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Danypro83
    Grunt

this and the macro that I use there something wrong? ce some new version of gse? the version I have and the 2.2.08 gse and console port 1.8.1

TimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)

Just ran that on a target dummy without incident for 5 mins. Again if it is crashing there will be a reason – there is a big error box that will appear on screen. This is a clue as to what has gone wrong and without if I have no idea what your issue is. I also don’t have a clue what Console Port is. Its not something I have written or any knowledge about. Are you playing wow on an Xbox or something?

BattleNet: TimothyLuke#1860
    WowLazyMacros/Curse/GitHub/WowInterface: TimothyLuke

Most Commonly Played Characters:
    Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Nobody
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

He is playing at a PC ofc ^^ But he is using a wow addon called “console port”
    That allows him to use a controller instead of mouse & keyboard….Sounds interessting, but also mutch harder to use as well.

Here is the official website https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/console-port

@ Dany you may want to write your native language here. Maybee someone will be able to translate / help you out

Here you have the github, where you can ask the developer / report a bug

https://github.com/seblindfors/ConsolePort/pulls

Good luck!

Max

Edit: To locate the problem you could try to remember when it occurs the first time. Maybe it doesn’t work after a windows update or any wow addon is causing problems.
    If nothing helps deactivate all wow addons one by one, till you found the cause.
    I am a computer noob that is trying to help out in broken english…but sometimes it are the easy things you didnt notice 🙂

Code + Macro + Code = Blackbox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Feral’ is closed to new topics and replies.