GSSE Not Working

I can not get /gsse to work. I’ve typed it, reloaded WoW, deleted GS-E and redownloaded it. Still nothing. Any thoughts?

Still having this issue even after updating the patches. Would really like to know if this is a problem with the addon itself or if it is something I am doing wrong. Thanks.

Cant help you here as i never had this issue, i dont think its GS thats the problem here as the problem isnt “global”.
Try disable every addon except GS and see if problem persist. If not, you have a issue with your addons

The problem is in fact global, as many people on the curse website are reporting the same issue. I’ll do what is suggested, but I do not feel this is the problem because when I download an older version of GS-E it does work.

Update: Just tested this theory and the /gsse still does not work. The editor can not be opened at all with addons or with this one being the only one.

Update 2: I deleted all the addons I had and started with GS-E. The addon worked as intended. You were right, there was an addon somewhere that I had that was causing issues with GS-E. I started to slowly add my addons back and it is still working so… TL:DR It worked.