Guardian Gnome Sequencer Mangle/Lacerate with Barkskin, SD and HT Macro

You wont find a one button for everything tanking macro here but you will find a macro that eliminates some of the more stupid micro management of skills while still allowing you to control big cool downs and focus on the fight more. Here is the macro I have been using with Gnome Sequencer on my guardian.

Sequences['Mg'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	'/cast Mangle',
	'/cast Lacerate',
	'/cast [combat]Barkskin',
	'/cast [combat]Savage Defense',
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

my talents are 3,3,3,1,3,2,2.

What this does is spams lacerate while also casting mangle every time its up naturally or from lacerate proc. It also keeps Savage defense rolling as much as possible as well as Barkskin when ever they are up. Also if you have Dream of Cenarius it will cast healing touch when you proc from your mangles on yourself only every time its up with no possible chance or worry about shifting out of form.

I find this macro allows me to still have control over the cooldowns I should be managing like Cenarion Ward for oh shit moments and Survival Instints.

Im really not that good of a tank, it felt like there was so much to manage before to be utilizing my class properly, but this macro has freed me up sooo much to focus on what matters and i have been getting so many compliments on my tanking now.

Enjoy