Guardian PVE 7.3.2 3131221 or 1123321 or 1123121 or 1133121

(Updated 12/02/2017) No Changes Made

Macro works for 3131221 or 1123321 or 1123121 or 1133121. Removed Maul again as it’s a useless ability. If you care to use it just keep in on your bars and use is manually. Macro has been reworked to keep Ironfur up as much as possible. I’ve also made a simple macro for Swipe/Thrash when you’re just trying to pick up a bunch of trash ie: doing Mythics.

Sequences['Druid_Guard_Bal'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
  Author="Failsauce@Azuremyst",
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "3131221",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Racial_BearForm',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  moonfire, null",
        "/cast [combat] Rage of the Sleeper",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast Thrash",
        "/castsequence Swipe, Swipe, Moonfire",
        "/cast Frenzied Regeneration",
        "/cast Mangle",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Ironfur",
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['Swipe/Thrash'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "1233121",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast Swipe",
        "/cast Thrash",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

says unable to import :frowning:

It appears you may need to manually import the macros for now. Until he fixes the addon. Just add it line by line.

Nice, I like it!

Works. Thanks for the stopgap while we wait for everything to get squared away. I appreciate your time!

Glad to of helped sorry it’s not very refined. I’m a little overwhelmed with all the changes in this patch on 3 110 raiding toons… lol

THere was a problem with the export - I have fixed the code here and it will now import.

Where do you download the gse2?

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/2366869-client

[quote quote=39321]Where do you download the gse2?
[/quote]

[quote quote=39558]https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/2366869-client
[/quote]

You can find it on the page Nikita listed or if you use the curse client set the “Release Type” to beta by right clicking on GSE and selecting it.

ya premacro is now keypress and postmacro is now keyrelease so thats were your old macro pre and post goes now in the press -release…works great

[quote quote=39579]ya premacro is now keypress and postmacro is now keyrelease so thats were your old macro pre and post goes now in the press -release….works great
[/quote]

No, not really. Premacro is still suppose to be used to fire off things once or on a internal loop but it’s not working.

P.S. I updated the macro to be more efficient. I’ll make more changes once the Pre/Post macros work again.

I think the “KeyRelease” section emulates the old “PostMacro” function. Try putting your PostMacro code there and see if it works for you.

[quote quote=41093]I think the “KeyRelease” section emulates the old “PostMacro” function. Try putting your PostMacro code there and see if it works for you.
[/quote]

Yes, key release is the old post macro but it wasn’t working until just recently when TimmothyLuke fixed it. However, with the way this macro is, I’m quite content. I may remove maul from it as I feel maul is a useless waste of fury/rage/energy that could be spent elsewhere.

[quote quote=41131]Yes, key release is the old post macro but it wasn’t working until just recently when TimmothyLuke fixed it. However, with the way this macro is, I’m quite content. I may remove maul from it as I feel maul is a useless waste of fury/rage/energy that could be spent elsewhere.
[/quote]

I agree… Maul doesn’t do nearly enough DPS (and the fact it no longer hits multiple targets). I took Maul off my macros (and hotbar) a long time ago…

how does this macro do im looking for a macro that will get me thru tanking H NH any one have a good suggestion

[quote quote=44612]how does this macro do im looking for a macro that will get me thru tanking H NH any one have a good suggestion
[/quote]

I’ve use this macro for regular and heroic raiding. I’ve never had the chance to try mythic raids but have tanked up to a +11 dungeon with it.

Macro Updated 02/13/2017

Vastly improved the macro. Does quite a bit more damage now and is more efficient.

SO i was wondering if i wanted to take pulverize as my last talent where would be a good place to put this in the macro

[quote quote=44955]SO i was wondering if i wanted to take pulverize as my last talent where would be a good place to put this in the macro
[/quote]

With the macro as it sits because it’s built around trying to either keep 2 stacks of Ironfur up or 1 stack of Ironfur & 1 stack of Mark of Ursol. it doesn’t really fit in. However you could do this. I currently have Elize’s Everlasting Encasement so I get 5 stacks of Thrash and get 10% damage reduction with Rend and Tear because of it. Therefore Pulverize doesn’t make sense for my setup.

Sequences['Druid_Guard_Bal'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "3131221",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Racial_BearForm',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence  reset=target  moonfire, null",
        "/cast [combat] Rage of the Sleeper",