Guild and Raid Team - Interested?

Hi guys,

So…I’ve avoided being competitive in WoW for some time and have raided casually instead…however…it occurred to me that it really is only the toxic community in WoW that has made Wow this way for me but perhaps with more like-minded players (such as yourselves), there may be hope yet!

Imagine a raid team focusing on the tactics and not necessarily the rotations…imagine helping each other to crunch those numbers up as high as possible, imagine a guild where we have this one common ground that isn’t frowned upon (between ourselves).

I’d be happy to front and organise a guild and raid team(s) if there is enough interest.

So…any takers?

You don’t me and I don’t know you, but strangers are just friends you’ve not met yet, so what do you have to lose and what could you gain?

Thanks for reading, it’ll be interesting to hear what you think :slight_smile:

I like this, feels like it could be a great environment to enjoy WoW - I am far too casual to join but hope you get some interest, all the best!

Thanks bud! Environment is a great word and along with "community"are what I would aim members to feel a part of. I think those two descriptions have been missing from (in my experience anyway) WoW for a very long time.

I can but try! :slight_smile:

I’d be down with this! Who else?

I can’t stand LFR. It seems that the first time you wipe on a boss almost everyone rage quits and leaves the group which is very frustrating to say the least.

So - me and you so far then Mystical - it’s a start! :slight_smile: