GV Feral Macro

Okay, here’s what I’m using for Feral DPS (single target).

I don’t use Lunar Inspiration, as every time I’ve tried to work in Moonfire, it ends up being a dps loss. Also, I use the shift key for my ‘execute’ phase, and that’s the only time I use Ferocious Bite.

The second big thing that people will notice is that I don’t turn off autounshift (in fact, I have a line to make sure it’s on in the premacro), but I DO include regrowth in the castsequence just before Rip/Ferocious Bite. This can be somewhat problematic in a high-movement fight, so I may put it in a non-autounshift block, but I really wanted to hold the predatory swiftness procs to make sure my rips always have the damage buff.

Note: Edited below with feedback from Spitz and some more testing. Now rocking the MOONFIRE ALL THE THINGS version posted here.

Sequences['KittyST'] = {
author="Harr@Rexxar",
specID=11,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3311322",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/use [noform:2] Cat Form
/cast [mod:alt] Wild Charge
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console autounshift 1
/cast [nostealth] Prowl
/cast [stealth] Shred
]],
"/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
"/castsequence [nomod:shift] reset=combat  Rake, Moonfire, Moonfire, Savage Roar, Moonfire, Rake, Moonfire, Moonfire, Regrowth, Rip",
"/castsequence [mod:shift] reset=combat  Rake, Moonfire, Moonfire, Savage Roar, Moonfire, Rake, Moonfire, Moonfire, Regrowth, Ferocious Bite",
"/cast Mighty Bash",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat] Berserk
/cast [combat] Survival Instincts
]],
}

Have you tested this macro yet? From what I am seeing, where you have Regrowth, you will either switch out of cat form or you will be hung up at that point until you proc a Regrowth.

EDIT: Just gave it a try. The Regrowth is a good idea in theory but I popped out of cat form too much for my liking. And not really wrapping my head around the execute sequence being that Rip is supposed to be ferals top damage. Not having Rip up as much as possible is a dps lose.

yeah, I’ve tested pretty extensively both on dummies and live in dungeons. Regrowth does pull you out of cat form for the cast, but drops you back in for the next attack. The real problem is that if you’re moving a lot, you have to hold still for the cast or it won’t proceed.

Honestly, holding still for the regrowth wasn’t really a problem for me, but I can see it being annoying for some.

The whole idea of the execute sequence is tied to the secondary effect of Ferocious Bite (“when used on targets below 25% health, Ferocious Bite will also refresh the duration of your Rip on your target”), so during the final 25% of target’s health, you’re doing both the Rip and FB damage.

Okay, here’s a testing example. Only 2:15, and it’s very close because of that size, but my predatory procs happened to line up pretty well wih my rips. This second version would be easier for high movement fights.

TESTING

In-sequence Regrowth (sometimes causes 2 leg casting)
2:15 - https://i.imgur.com/Gfv0433.jpg
10:04 - https://i.imgur.com/4hGtdFB.jpg

With regrowth out of sequence (in autounshift wrappers)
2:15 - https://i.imgur.com/Gfv0433.jpg
10:04 - https://i.imgur.com/jcLLZrd.jpg

Here’s the macro version I used for the second test:

Sequences['KittyST'] = {
author="Harr@Rexxar",
specID=11,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2331322",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/use [noform:2] Cat Form
/cast [mod:alt] Wild Charge
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console autounshift 0
/cast [nostealth] Prowl
/cast [stealth] Shred
]],
"/cast [@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Regrowth",
"/castsequence [nomod:shift] reset=combat  Rake, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Rip",
"/castsequence [mod:shift] reset=combat  Rake, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
"/cast Mighty Bash",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Berserk
/cast [combat] Survival Instincts
/use [combat]Renewal
/console autounshift 1
]],
}

From my tests, you do get better dps/damage using Moonfire. All I did was replace the Shred after Savage Roar with Moonfire (and spec Lunar Inspiration of course) and you’re good to go.

Hmm…maybe I was placing it badly. I’ll give it a try. Thanks for all the feedback, Spitz! Very much appreciated!

Post testing edit: Yep, replacing that with Moonfire was a significant dps increase. (206k vs. 201k)

However, and I shudder to even post this, I was able to tweak it even higher as exhibited here (214k):

What did I do differently, you ask? I replaced ALL of the shreds with moonfire!! Seriously…while it clips just about every moonfire cast, the reduced cost per CP (moonfire being only 30 energy to use) meant SR never dops, and got me to recasting Rip more frequently (since it drops occasionally due to Jagged Wounds, I’m not really clipping Rip very often).

I feel really weird about proposing a macro that only contains Shred in the stealth section, it’s the highest dps version I’ve tested so far. I’m editing my OP for clarity

How do you use this macro exactly ? execute phase u HOLD shift ? How exactly you begin execute phase ?

Very aweomse just tried it out and hit 200K DPS on raiding dummy, however after I relogged and tried again I’m now only getting about 120-150K…

Where does GSE save the imported file? Because I can’t find anywhere to edit it but import it new, and then the version updates on it everytime.

In the OP…change the SpecID to 103.

You may be on to something there. I hate not being able to still dps the boss when I have to run away with a raid mechanic. This solves SOME of that nuisance. I did test it out and on a training dummy with my lower ilvl…I did 177k with all Moonfire and 183k with shreds and 1 moonfire.

Hi im new to wow. so i wonder how/where i can copy this macros and use it? pls i really need it

download Gnome Sequencer Enhanced addon .
after you do that type in chat /gsse then copy the macro into your the big empty box and press IMPORT. Go to your macros and bind it to a button and you are set to go .

Hi Grimm,
Great job on your macro, I am currently using the below seems to work ok let me know what you think?

Sequences['Feral'] = {
specID = 103,
author = "TM",
helpTxt = "Talents 3311321",
PreMacro = [[
/cast [noform:2] !Cat Form
/cast Wild Charge
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Moonfire, Moonfire, Savage Roar, Moonfire, Rake, Moonfire, Moonfire, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rip",
"/cast [combat] !Brutal Slash",
"/cast Ashamane's Frenzy(Artifact)",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Berserk
/use Draenic Agility Potion
]],
}

[quote quote=36076]Hi Grimm, Great job on your macro, I am currently using the below seems to work ok let me know what you think?

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'Feral'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-v">specID</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">103</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">author</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"TM"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">helpTxt</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Talents 3311321"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">GSStaticPriority</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">targetenemy</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">noharm</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">dead</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">noform</span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-cn">2</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">!</span><span class="crayon-e">Cat </span><span class="crayon-v">Form</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-e">cast </span><span class="crayon-e">Wild </span><span class="crayon-i">Charge</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Moonfire, Moonfire, Savage Roar, Moonfire, Rake, Moonfire, Moonfire, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rip"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] !Brutal Slash"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast Ashamane's Frenzy(Artifact)"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-v">startattack</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-i">Tiger</span>'<span class="crayon-i">s</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Fury</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Berserk</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-st">use</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Draenic </span><span class="crayon-e">Agility </span><span class="crayon-i">Potion</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote]

The macro hangs up. You put Rip just after Ferocious Bite which makes it stop being that there are not combo points for it to cast Rip. Take out Ferocious Bite and you have the same macro pretty much as OP.

Doing something wrong and don t know what, cant find out where is the macro with shreds and 1 moonfire, can u guys re-post it !! Ty in advance .

Hi Alex,

Not sure if this is the one your looking for by Aaralak@Nagrand, you will need to change the Healing Touch to regrowth due to Blizz changes, and thanks Spitz made the change you suggested above works great.

Sequences['Druid_FeralST'] = {
author="Aaralak@Nagrand",
specID=103,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3331222',
PreMacro = [[
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Rake
/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Shred, Shred, Rip, null
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat  Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
"/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
"/cast [combat] Mighty Bash",
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1]],
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Thats sweet!! Thank you for your time!! U guys are great !!

Sequences['Druid_FeralST'] = { author="Aaralak@Nagrand", specID=103, helpTxt = 'Talents: 3331222', PreMacro = [[ /cast [noform:2] !Cat Form /cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl /castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Rake /castsequence [combat] reset=combat Shred, Shred, Rip, null ]], "/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite", "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury", "/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy", "/cast [combat] Mighty Bash", [[/console autounshift 0 /cast [@player,combat] Healing Touch /console autounshift 1]], PostMacro=[[ ]], }

Is tbere an AoE version of this macro?
it is a great single DPSmacro… Wonders if there was an AOE version?

[quote quote=36292]

Hi Alex, Not sure if this is the one your looking for by Aaralak@Nagrand, you will need to change the Healing Touch to regrowth due to Blizz changes, and thanks Spitz made the change you suggested above works great.

<table class=”crayon-table”><tbody><tr class=”crayon-row”><td class=”crayon-nums ” data-settings=”show”>
</td><td class=”crayon-code”>
<span class=”crayon-v”>Sequences</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>’Druid_FeralST'</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>author</span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”Aaralak@Nagrand”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>specID</span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-cn”>103</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>helpTxt</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>’Talents: 3331222′</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>PreMacro</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>cast</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-v”>noform</span><span class=”crayon-o”>:</span><span class=”crayon-cn”>2</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>!</span><span class=”crayon-e”>Cat </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Form</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>cast</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-v”>nostealth</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-v”>nocombat</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Prowl</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>castsequence</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-v”>stealth</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-v”>nocombat</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Rake</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>castsequence</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-v”>combat</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>reset</span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-e”>combat </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Shred</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Shred</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Rip</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-i”>null</span>
<span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>”/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Mighty Bash”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-e”>console </span><span class=”crayon-i”>autounshift</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-cn”>0</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>cast</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>@</span><span class=”crayon-v”>player</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-v”>combat</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-e”>Healing </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Touch</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-e”>console </span><span class=”crayon-i”>autounshift</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-cn”>1</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>PostMacro</span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-s”>[[</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>]]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-sy”>}</span>
is tbere an AoE version of this macro? it is a great macro…

wtf is all that
[/quote]

I changed my original quote post because of the weird quote line up…

[quote quote=36295]

Hi Alex, Not sure if this is the one your looking for by Aaralak@Nagrand, you will need to change the Healing Touch to regrowth due to Blizz changes, and thanks Spitz made the change you suggested above works great.

<table class=”crayon-table”><tbody><tr class=”crayon-row”><td class=”crayon-nums ” data-settings=”show”>
</td><td class=”crayon-code”>
<span class=”crayon-v”>Sequences</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>’Druid_FeralST'</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>author</span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”Aaralak@Nagrand”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>specID</span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-cn”>103</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>helpTxt</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>’Talents: 3331222′</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>PreMacro</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>cast</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-v”>noform</span><span class=”crayon-o”>:</span><span class=”crayon-cn”>2</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>!</span><span class=”crayon-e”>Cat </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Form</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>cast</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-v”>nostealth</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-v”>nocombat</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Prowl</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>castsequence</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-v”>stealth</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-v”>nocombat</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Rake</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>castsequence</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-v”>combat</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>reset</span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-e”>combat </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Shred</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Shred</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Rip</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-i”>null</span>
<span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>”/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Mighty Bash”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-e”>console </span><span class=”crayon-i”>autounshift</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-cn”>0</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-i”>cast</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>@</span><span class=”crayon-v”>player</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-v”>combat</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-e”>Healing </span><span class=”crayon-v”>Touch</span>
<span class=”crayon-o”>/</span><span class=”crayon-e”>console </span><span class=”crayon-i”>autounshift</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-cn”>1</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-v”>PostMacro</span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-s”>[[</span>
<span class=”crayon-s”>]]</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-sy”>}</span>
is tbere an AoE version of this macro? it is a great macro… wtf is all that
[/quote] ok... So again the question... is there an aoe version of this macro? one version that works with the talent build used in this macro? it is a good single dps macro so i am looking for a good AOE-version with the talent build

Sequences[‘Feral AoE’] = {
author=“Neokson”,
specID=103,
helpTxt = ‘Talents: 3331222’,
PreMacro = [[
/cast [@player,combat] regrowth
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Rake
/castsequence [combat] reset=combat swipe, Shred, Rip, trash, null
]],
“/castsequence reset=combat Swipe, Rake, trash, moonfire, Swipe, Shred, Rip, swipe, Rake, trash, Shred,moonfire, Ferocious Bite”,
“/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”,
“/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy”,
“/cast [combat] Mighty Bash”,
“/cast [combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle”,
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat] regrowth
/console autounshift 1]],
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

so i gave it a try myself… can anyone check with me please if it works… i used the old macro and put some extra spells in it…
hopefully i get some response on this macro
again this is based on the macro above … just trying… please some feedback would help me a lot…

I am getting a ITEM_PUSH 20 132141 come up or sometimes ITEM_PUSH 20 646672 come up when using macro ? Is there a fix or something I am doing wrong ?