Has anyone used lazy macros to beat the mage tower challenges?

First i would like to thank all of you macro writers for making this game playable fora disabled veteran. Without your efforts i dont know how i would play. Ok. i have used a few lazy macros to complete mage tower challenges. I have used them to complete Disc priest, Destro warlock, Afflic warlock, BM hunter and MM hunter. If anyone else has used them to complete the challenge let me know so i can start to work on those classes also. Thanks in advance.

Update just got the Veng dh mage tower done using a macro titled Dhshawn.

Just used a macro titled Bgod to complete the blood dk challenge.

Have had several people tell me that my Prot Pally macro can get you there (I haven’t tested it; don’t even have the game installed atm). Good hunting, if you decide to try it!

–John Q.

Your macro will get you there. I just keep failing at getting adds off Velen in time.

Maybe this will help:

Temporarily swap the raiding macro for the default one…or remove the taunt from the default macro (either option will work). Put your taunt on another keybind to use for when you need it in those clutch moments that you need to HoR the adds.

Excluding Rogue (because that’s what I main) I’ve used every Lazy Profile to complete MT.

Rogue: Complete (manually)
Warrior: Complete
Death Knight: Complete
Druid: Complete
Warlock: Complete
Hunter: Complete
Paladin: Not Complete (don’t play paladin)
Priest: Not Complete (don’t play priest)
Demon Hunter: Complete
Mage: Not Complete (don’t play mage)
Monk: Not Complete (don’t play monk)

Maybe I’ll link which profiles completed what, but the ones that are listed above as “complete” are 3/3 - except druid which is 4/4 and Demon Hunter which is 2/2.

John Q i just used your macro to complete the challenge…i died at the end but Velen and other dudet killed him a few seconds later. It counted as a kill and i will take it !!! Thank man.

Hahahaha…awesome, man!

ROFL

Abby, could you please link your Lazy Macro’s.
I have a lot of alts that need some help.
Thanks.

John Q I used your macro aswell and now I have my sweet ass flail :smiley:

Also used a macro on my disc priest… felt so trivial that it could’ve been a WQ :stuck_out_tongue:

has anyone use Macros for Protection Warrior with the Mage Tower Challenge, please any help will do if anyone has Lazy Macro like spec 1,1,1,2,1,3,2 thank you

[quote quote=60300]John Q I used your macro aswell and now I have my sweet ass flail ???
Also used a macro on my disc priest… felt so trivial that it could’ve been a WQ ???[/quote]

Grats!