Assassination Nation - Hashashin - PvP

<n/a>

How fast are you firing it?

Going to give this a try in the morning when I run BG’s.

Thank you for this macro.

Side note I love your UI setup, could you help me get the same setup as you, I tried before but cant get a clean look like yours.

@Abby … same as my outlaw … .05 on my Razer Naga Synapse thing

@ Salad King … I use ELVUI … and ElVUIBenki … just run the setup it perty much does it all for you

Ran it in a few BG’s, did decent.

Either later today or maybe tomorrow I might put kidney and cheap shot in and on modifiers to see how it behaves… just to have the option of stuns unless there was a particular reason that you didn’t?

‘decent’ ? I literally murder people … this build is a known op build right now

macro doesn’t work for me… nothing happen and say it : option macro reset=combat unknown… can you help me? i really want try your macro

What addon are you using to see the Healer tags on the enemy healers? Battleground Targets is dead.

@Lillo - I don’t know how to help ? Do other macros work for you ?

@Luke - I have no clue which one does that … I have Details / Pawn / World Quest Group Finder / ElvUI / DBM / GSE (of course!)

[quote quote=61821]@Lillo – I don’t know how to help ? Do other macros work for you ?
@luke – I have no clue which one does that … I have Details / Pawn / World Quest Group Finder / ElvUI / DBM / GSE (of course!)[/quote]

Is it ever getting stuck for you during sustained fights? Sitting on healers for example.

Finding that it’s often getting stuck and not firing at all. Didn’t really have time to look into it more but I will in the AM.

Know what’s weird is this one never gets stuck but my Outlaw one does

Seems to get stuck around the same time I see a Unknown Macro castsequence reset=combat in my dialog box

Does not work for me, casts Vendetta and stop doing anything.

Every other Lazymacro works.

[quote quote=61861]Know what’s weird is this one never gets stuck but my Outlaw one does
Seems to get stuck around the same time I see a Unknown Macro castsequence reset=combat in my dialog box[/quote]

I’ve found that some macros which shouldn’t be having problems ARE having problems. I’m not entirely sure if this is related to the current GSE version. I’d almost assume due to ones that I’ve never had problems with before now having problems but we’ll see.

I moved the toxic blade cast position, I’ll try to PVP with it in a few and see if that worked and let you know.

Hey norz try out my Outlaw one just to see if it works or not

There is an addon called Healers have to die or HHTD, whether its been updated for this patch I wouldn’t know.

I am running this against a raiders training dummy and bursting to 2600 dps (on recount), but then quickly fading to about 2100, where it then stays.

@CHU1L - this is not by no means a build / macro that is meant for constant dmg … its a:

1. Burst
  2. Kill
  3. Run and stealth

Love this macro, works great.

Very very fun

Burst is very nice, but as you mention yourself, after that you
are useless.

Could you add a second macro that keeps the rotation going after that?

@Luc … ya this is just the 2-minute “Im gonna murder you” - prolly should mention this is only really viable for world pvp (ganking) and arenas … but my play style is different … in the bg’s I like to hide out and target healers and casters then run away until Vendetta is off cool-down