Having issues with most of these macros

So I’m currently at ilvl 944 with CoF and my 4 tier set bonuses. I’m currently using CeAnn Ar Charger and Valarjar Berserkers as my two leggos. I’ve tried just about all the macros on here, and I can’t for the life of me pull DPS at more than around a million on the raider dummies. Some of them start me off real strong (around 1.7-2 million) but after about a minute or two my DPS dips dramatically (down to 900k-1 million). Does anybody have any suggestions or special macros they use that haven’t been listed on here that I could try? Please assist!

Have you tried the macro in real world ? you might get diff numbers as dummies don’t always offer real values for bleeds etc… go do an Invasion and see how that goes.

Hope that helps a bit.

Yeah, I’ve actually tried it on a few raid bosses and keep getting mixed results. On High Command I was doing a steady 1.2 on Heroic which was nice, and then I did a few others and dropped below 1 million to like 900k. I just don’t get it. It’s almost like sometimes the macro hits well sometimes and then others it just does nothing.

I have the same issues. I have tried many of these macros and have had very poor results. I’ve yet to find a solid macro that I’d be comfortable using in a raid.

I love Fury but the macros seem to not cut it . My Warrior is only 955 and once I switch to Arms and used the Oplaque/Rend macro and using Warbreaker while Battle Cry is down I was able to do 1.3 to 1.5 mill dps on Raid Boss mobs in ABT . its sad cause my Monk is only 950 and does 1.8 Mill single target and my DH does 1.5 and he is only 947 my Pally 951 does 1.7 and my Hunter is at 951 and does like 1.8 My warrior is my 1st toon and favorite out of all since release date .

Sequences['1F'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author=".",
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "2333232",
  Helplink = ".",
  Help = [[80ms]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast charge",
        "/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Heroic Leap",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Odyn's Fury",
        "/cast Execute",
        "/castsequence  reset=1/target  Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
        "/castsequence  reset=1/target  Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, Furious Slash",
        "/castsequence  reset=2/target  Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Rampage",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Battle Cry",
        "/cast [combat] Avatar",
        "/cast [combat] Bloodbath",
      },
    },
  },
}

cant get it into code box :frowning: