Havoc All Macros Tested

Hi All - This took the better of 2 hours to compile.

Decided to make a benchmark of all current macros. Will update them as the developers do updates and I have time to retest.

Location: Zuldazar Training dummy - Single Target / Multi Target
Setup: Macro running at 30ms
Char ilvl Used: 344.44 - Blademist profile (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twilights-hammer/Blademist)
Buffs: None aplied, No potions, No Food and no BL
Conditions: Macro will run unatended with 0 movement for 5 min. Once 5 min is reached the macro is stoped and the char moved back. DPS meter (Details!) will be given 10 seconds to normalise and the results will be posted accordingly. (This test will be done 3 times and the median will be displayed)
Alt Keys: Will only kick of Metamorphosis at the start and again on cooldown, Will only use modifiers if the dps depend on them but will refrain from any modifiers being used except for Metamorphasis
Macro Kickoff: Fel Rush into the dummy with macro triggered on arrival and metamorphosis kicked off as 1st step then just letting the macro run and kicking of Metamorphasis on CD

Targeting Dummys Used
Single:
Training Dummy Single
Multi:
Training Dummy Multi

-----------------------

Current DPS Tested Listings so far as @ 2 Sept 2018

Single Target:

1. 9067 - Tiggis (Current ST King)
  2. 8875 - Toxicdust
  3. 8733 - EnixLHQ
  4. 8727 - glennwith2n’s

Multi Target:

1. 16798 - glennwith2n’s (Current Multi King)
  2. 16754 - Toxicdust
  3. 15850 - EnixLHQ
  4. 15303 - Tiggis

-----------------------

Macro Tested: Havoc Reborn by EnixLHQ
Link: Havoc Reborn - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros
Talets: 131?211
ST DPS: 8733
ST Runtime: 5m (5 sec cooldown)
ST Total DMG in period: 2.66m
Multi DPS: 15850
Multi Runtime: 5m (6 sec cooldown)
Multi Total DMG in period: 4.85m

Single Target:

Multi Target:

-----------------------

Macro Tested: DH Blade_Havoc Macro 8.0.1 by Toxicdust
Link: DH Blade_Havoc Macro 8.0.1 - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros
Talets: 1311211
ST DPS: 8875
ST Runtime: 5m (7 sec cooldown)
ST Total DMG in period: 2.73m
Multi DPS: 16754
Multi Total DMG in period: 5.13m

Single Target:

Multi Target:

-----------------------

Macro Tested: Havoc PVE by glennwith2n’s
Link: Havoc PVE - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros
Talets: 1311211
ST DPS: 8727
ST Runtime: 5m (6 sec cooldown)
ST Total DMG in period: 2.67m
Multi DPS: 16798
Multi Total DMG in period: 5.14m

Single Target:

Multi Target:

-----------------------

Macro Tested: HAVOK-ALL_PURPOSE by Tiggis - Used the 2nd macro on 1st
Link: My best Havoc So far. Single Target/Multi-Target - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros
Talets: 3211211
ST DPS: 9067
ST Runtime: 5m (6 sec cooldown)
ST Total DMG in period: 2.78m
Multi DPS: 15303
Multi Runtime: 5m (5 sec cooldown)
Multi Total DMG in period: 4.67m

Single Target:

Multi Target:

wow… thank you Toxicdust. Gonna check out this =)

Looks like yours is the safest choice to be most consistent, thanks for doing this.

awesome report and thank you for your hard work… these are all good and give a good selection of choice depending on, for one thing, peoples different play style and ability… thanks again

This is fun, thank you Toxicdust for putting this together! When I get back around to DH, looks like I have some work to do on ST! =D

Thank you for putting this list together, it really helps save time fiddling with many macros to see whats still relevant.

You’re still going to want to test these macros for yourself. Toxic’s work on this highlights how each macro behaves differently.

For example, Toxic’s macro has the best usage of spells over time, which allows it to pull ahead over mine. It should also beat out Tiggis’ during any significant Metamorphosis windows if you save Meta until after Eye Beam. I would rank it currently number 1, both due to its strong performance and ability to edge out some DPS via a Fury dump. The extra control over the macro, and playing your Fury correctly, pushes this one to the top.

If you wanted to switch between multiple macros depending on ST/AoE, then I would suggest the leaders in both lists. Personally, that’s not something I’d do.

My own macros I would recommend if you wanted the easiest to use. Other than having Meta on key, you do nothing else but run the macro under all conditions. In my own testing, I still pull ahead with my own macro by 500DPS over Toxic’s if I don’t use the Fury dump in his.

Moral of the story: You will still want to test at least a few of the offerings. The difference in DPS numbers are, at the moment, in the hundreds, so it’s hard to go wrong. Find one that fits your play style.

the constructive part of these is that it gives GOOD options for different play styles as Enix has pointed out… the wonderful thing is that there is GOOD options for damage in different play styles for us all to consider… thanks to all.

[quote quote=65050]You’re still going to want to test these macros for yourself. Toxic’s work on this highlights how each macro behaves differently.
For example, Toxic’s macro has the best usage of spells over time, which allows it to pull ahead over mine. It should also beat out Tiggis’ during any significant Metamorphosis windows if you save Meta until after Eye Beam. I would rank it currently number 1, both due to its strong performance and ability to edge out some DPS via a Fury dump. The extra control over the macro, and playing your Fury correctly, pushes this one to the top.
If you wanted to switch between multiple macros depending on ST/AoE, then I would suggest the leaders in both lists. Personally, that’s not something I’d do.
My own macros I would recommend if you wanted the easiest to use. Other than having Meta on key, you do nothing else but run the macro under all conditions. In my own testing, I still pull ahead with my own macro by 500DPS over Toxic’s if I don’t use the Fury dump in his.
Moral of the story: You will still want to test at least a few of the offerings. The difference in DPS numbers are, at the moment, in the hundreds, so it’s hard to go wrong. Find one that fits your play style.[/quote]

Ditto. The Key here is that its actually so close that a 100 dps can be due to rng. They all perform very well compared to 100% parsed sims. Ultimately it comes down to play style in the end as there is no correct or wrong macro to use only a preffered one