Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Havoc 8.0.x Havoc BFA Macro Ez Pz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant

Im Back Bois and Grills with an amazing Havoc Macro import it, use it, love it

im still testing but for my GS and stats its just fine 12.5k Sim, 12.6k on uldir normal bosses ezpz.

EDIT: added a 2nd version without Eye beam in the rota its now bind to CTRG

run at 30-35 MS or spam manually

shift = Consume Magic
    ctrl = Arcane Torrent (change it to whatever you like )
    Alt = Chaos Nova

My Char: Ashasá

i will post some Logs when i got some nice ones for ya

tell me what you think, does it work for you ? is it garbage ?

daKvhaakjbNsuKBjkQFrvggvLJjLLHONrfMgs5AGOTjP6BKW4evNJKwNKKdkPyHivEisWeLe6IIc2isvAKQsCsjrTsseVePQMjjs3uvQDcQFIufdLe1sLu6PQmvq6QiHYwLe5SiH4TKQ7sk7f6ViHQblCyLwSO0Jr1KrsxgyZQs6ZuPrJWPfz1iH0RrIMTuDBvXUj(nkdhewUQ65smDfxNQQTlk03LK68ur7NYydHIWn8UmqrQi9atXFPMkrpuaHjrO49cOdrpjuIhEq3oqMcEnhnsYwdV3l)ZQe4xsmPGqr4gcfHB45X3YyHUW4eRiGEsC1SGeYCvsFimjEE8TmwOlmoXkcONexnlAQ5(Aoqyh45X3YyHUW4eRiGEsC1SOLNttvfHPHNhFlJf6cJtSIa6jXvZIwEonvvegs884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0uZ91CGW1XZJVLXcDHXjwra9K4QzrRoPcvAiSc884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0QtQqLgcNJNhFlJf6cJtSIa6jXvZIwDsfQ0qyv884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0QtssZbc38HNhFlJf6cJtSIa6jXvZIMAUVMdeU1WZJVLXcDHXjwra9K4QzrlpNMQkc3iXZJVLXcDHXjwra9K4QzbjK5QK(q4Md884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0uZ91CGNszmiuA6jn4Hh0FsOemnKo8EbSuXS4bd4uIzXJoqFWS4vBsCByw8QnjUKyw8OpWzTGoylaeko4b9NekbdjshE3aGGE9l8jXe8u(Ny)04ep6dCQ8hukiueUHN3SFxWaeWJtl0fgX(F00PcwQAimjEE8TmwO)WOw1rKED0SGurUdY6iSd884BzSq)HrTQA6JMfnfQ(Gubctdpp(wgl0FyuRIcZVRzbPpsfnvCWt5p49Y)meko4PmRmVx(NHqXbheMeHIWn884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAwqczUkPpeMepp(wgl0fgNyfb0tIRMfT8CAQQiSd884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0YZPPQIW0WZJVLXcDHXjwra9K4QzrRoPcvAimK45X3YyHUW4eRiGEsC1SOvNuHkneUoEE8TmwOlmoXkcONexnlA1jvOsdHvGNhFlJf6cJtSIa6jXvZIwDssAoq4C884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0YZPPQIWQ45X3YyHUW4eRiGEsC1SGeYCvsF4PugdcLMEsdE4b9NekbtdPdVxalvmlEWaoLyw8Od0hmlE1Me3gMfpLzL59Y)meko4vBsCjXS4b9NekbdjshE3aGGE9l8jXe8u(Ny)04ep6dCQ8hukiueUHN3SFxWaeWJtl0fgX(F00PcwQAimjEE8TmwO)WOw1rKED0SGurUdY6iSd884BzSq)HrTQA6JMfnfQ(Gubctdpp(wgl0FyuRIcZVRzrtn3xZbo4P8h8E5Fgcfh8OpWzTGoylaeko4GdEVxX)2RSmGFgbYKycshEve866VpiCdVxaDiW7GyFSinw8SI)T3DAb7BHdFw8(SOA2NYIfUmgvlEL9T4byHPekwX)27oTizrz2)yr1PHWIhNw8gmRfuu)pqyrsSyfQwuM9pwmealEV8pZIcbZFNQfzbwSFMFHQfKqsPfz9)lJPKJi96yrMT4ny2h2hccwjvSOcwimlegNyfb0tIRfvVdNWcM)XIQtdHfzWjWc6a7tMmLqH53TiZwuZNVIfqz)pqglQGfPhlwlkD)dONrGfzYc23Im4eKfSpwKelifQwujWVKyIPKA6Jfz2ckqSSIfclJRfvWcHzHW4eRiGEsCTO6D4ewW8pwuDAiSidobwqhyFYeEheaELRicdPcf4vzotWdVA8peSpEhWjvMGdoicUsage Information
    Spam it manually or 30 MS works good for me
    Usually i start with my Meta jump in and start the Macro should be around 25k burst
    Shift – Metamorphosis ( no nochanneling watch out with Eye Beam)
    Ctrl – Arcan Torrent ( im a slutelve ) or Eyebeam in 2nd Version
    Alt – Chaos nova ( no nochanneling watch out with Eye Beam)

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.12.

• The Default macro is 1

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Arcane Torrent, Chaos Nova, Consume Magic

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Immolation Aura, Chaos Strike

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Eye Beam, Chaos Nova, Consume Magic

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Immolation Aura, Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike

steven andrew
    Grunt

Every time I hit SHift/ctrl/Alt nothing happens or my toolbar changes. Do I have to unbind some keys or something? I can’t figure out why this never works.

twitch.tv/seydon
    Senior Sergeant

Every time I hit SHift/ctrl/Alt nothing happens or my toolbar changes. Do I have to unbind some keys or something? I can’t figure out why this never works.

you may have to change your auto hotkey mine looks like this

you start it with ^ and it is pressing 7 you have to unbind all binds that have the same combination as your makro like mine i had to unbind ctrl+ 7 cause it was bind to some pet stuff

Demetrius Maximus
    Grunt

Just to know, how much are your ms?

twitch.tv/seydon
    Senior Sergeant

Just to know, how much are your ms?

you are kidding right ? it stands there 2 times in the first post and one post above you is even my whole autohotkey ….

Demetrius Maximus
    Grunt

sorry, my fault, but when i ask about ms, im asking your ms in game ^^, not your ms time on mouse macro or other program

my fault not ask correctly and my english are so poor, my bad

twitch.tv/seydon
    Senior Sergeant

😀 its between 20 and 30

Thyart
    Scout

Getting a bit capped on fury sometimes. Are you able to add in a chaos strike modifier to help dump in those situations? Other than that, this is actually working better than the others for me.

twitch.tv/seydon
    Senior Sergeant

Getting a bit capped on fury sometimes. Are you able to add in a chaos strike modifier to help dump in those situations? Other than that, this is actually working better than the others for me.

yep im working on this its actually capping really hard when you are in meta

i’ll put in a modifier for Chaos strike

twitch.tv/seydon
    Senior Sergeant

Macro reworked, no more fury capping, more dps, meta as modifier again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.