Havoc BFA Macro Ez Pz

Im Back Bois and Grills with an amazing Havoc Macro import it, use it, love it

im still testing but for my GS and stats its just fine 12.5k Sim, 12.6k on uldir normal bosses ezpz.

EDIT: added a 2nd version without Eye beam in the rota its now bind to CTRG

run at 30-35 MS or spam manually

shift = Consume Magic
ctrl = Arcane Torrent (change it to whatever you like )
Alt = Chaos Nova

My Char: Ashasá

i will post some Logs when i got some nice ones for ya

tell me what you think, does it work for you ? is it garbage ?

daKvhaakjbNsuKBjkQFrvggvLJjLLHONrfMgs5AGOTjP6BKW4evNJKwNKKdkPyHivEisWeLe6IIc2isvAKQsCsjrTsseVePQMjjs3uvQDcQFIufdLe1sLu6PQmvq6QiHYwLe5SiH4TKQ7sk7f6ViHQblCyLwSO0Jr1KrsxgyZQs6ZuPrJWPfz1iH0RrIMTuDBvXUj(nkdhewUQ65smDfxNQQTlk03LK68ur7NYydHIWn8UmqrQi9atXFPMkrpuaHjrO49cOdrpjuIhEq3oqMcEnhnsYwdV3l)ZQe4xsmPGqr4gcfHB45X3YyHUW4eRiGEsC1SGeYCvsFimjEE8TmwOlmoXkcONexnlAQ5(Aoqyh45X3YyHUW4eRiGEsC1SOLNttvfHPHNhFlJf6cJtSIa6jXvZIwEonvvegs884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0uZ91CGW1XZJVLXcDHXjwra9K4QzrRoPcvAiSc884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0QtQqLgcNJNhFlJf6cJtSIa6jXvZIwDsfQ0qyv884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0QtssZbc38HNhFlJf6cJtSIa6jXvZIMAUVMdeU1WZJVLXcDHXjwra9K4QzrlpNMQkc3iXZJVLXcDHXjwra9K4QzbjK5QK(q4Md884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0uZ91CGNszmiuA6jn4Hh0FsOemnKo8EbSuXS4bd4uIzXJoqFWS4vBsCByw8QnjUKyw8OpWzTGoylaeko4b9NekbdjshE3aGGE9l8jXe8u(Ny)04ep6dCQ8hukiueUHN3SFxWaeWJtl0fgX(F00PcwQAimjEE8TmwO)WOw1rKED0SGurUdY6iSd884BzSq)HrTQA6JMfnfQ(Gubctdpp(wgl0FyuRIcZVRzbPpsfnvCWt5p49Y)meko4PmRmVx(NHqXbheMeHIWn884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAwqczUkPpeMepp(wgl0fgNyfb0tIRMfT8CAQQiSd884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0YZPPQIW0WZJVLXcDHXjwra9K4QzrRoPcvAimK45X3YyHUW4eRiGEsC1SOvNuHkneUoEE8TmwOlmoXkcONexnlA1jvOsdHvGNhFlJf6cJtSIa6jXvZIwDssAoq4C884BzSqxyCIveqpjUAw0YZPPQIWQ45X3YyHUW4eRiGEsC1SGeYCvsF4PugdcLMEsdE4b9NekbtdPdVxalvmlEWaoLyw8Od0hmlE1Me3gMfpLzL59Y)meko4vBsCjXS4b9NekbdjshE3aGGE9l8jXe8u(Ny)04ep6dCQ8hukiueUHN3SFxWaeWJtl0fgX(F00PcwQAimjEE8TmwO)WOw1rKED0SGurUdY6iSd884BzSq)HrTQA6JMfnfQ(Gubctdpp(wgl0FyuRIcZVRzrtn3xZbo4P8h8E5Fgcfh8OpWzTGoylaeko4GdEVxX)2RSmGFgbYKycshEve866VpiCdVxaDiW7GyFSinw8SI)T3DAb7BHdFw8(SOA2NYIfUmgvlEL9T4byHPekwX)27oTizrz2)yr1PHWIhNw8gmRfuu)pqyrsSyfQwuM9pwmealEV8pZIcbZFNQfzbwSFMFHQfKqsPfz9)lJPKJi96yrMT4ny2h2hccwjvSOcwimlegNyfb0tIRfvVdNWcM)XIQtdHfzWjWc6a7tMmLqH53TiZwuZNVIfqz)pqglQGfPhlwlkD)dONrGfzYc23Im4eKfSpwKelifQwujWVKyIPKA6Jfz2ckqSSIfclJRfvWcHzHW4eRiGEsCTO6D4ewW8pwuDAiSidobwqhyFYeEheaELRicdPcf4vzotWdVA8peSpEhWjvMGdoicUsage Information
Spam it manually or 30 MS works good for me
Usually i start with my Meta jump in and start the Macro should be around 25k burst
Shift - Metamorphosis ( no nochanneling watch out with Eye Beam)
Ctrl - Arcan Torrent ( im a slutelve ) or Eyebeam in 2nd Version
Alt - Chaos nova ( no nochanneling watch out with Eye Beam)

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.12.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Arcane Torrent, Chaos Nova, Consume Magic

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Immolation Aura, Chaos Strike

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Eye Beam, Chaos Nova, Consume Magic

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Immolation Aura, Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike

Every time I hit SHift/ctrl/Alt nothing happens or my toolbar changes. Do I have to unbind some keys or something? I can’t figure out why this never works.

you may have to change your auto hotkey mine looks like this

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$^::
    Toggle := !Toggle
    While Toggle{
    loop,
    {
    if GetKeyState("LShift","p") {
        Send {LShift down}{7}{LShift up}
sleep 30
break
    }
    else if GetKeyState("LCtrl","p") {
        Send {LCtrl down}{7}{LCtrl up}
sleep 30
break
    }
    else if GetKeyState("LAlt","p") {
        Send {LAlt down}{7}{LAlt up}
sleep 30
break
    }
    else {
Send {7}
sleep 30
break
    }
    }
    }
return
}

you start it with ^ and it is pressing 7 you have to unbind all binds that have the same combination as your makro like mine i had to unbind ctrl+ 7 cause it was bind to some pet stuff

Just to know, how much are your ms?

you are kidding right ? it stands there 2 times in the first post and one post above you is even my whole autohotkey …

sorry, my fault, but when i ask about ms, im asking your ms in game ^^, not your ms time on mouse macro or other program

my fault not ask correctly and my english are so poor, my bad

:smiley: its between 20 and 30

Getting a bit capped on fury sometimes. Are you able to add in a chaos strike modifier to help dump in those situations? Other than that, this is actually working better than the others for me.

yep im working on this its actually capping really hard when you are in meta

i’ll put in a modifier for Chaos strike

Macro reworked, no more fury capping, more dps, meta as modifier again.

Mother HC ( iw as in first group so not max DPS )

work only ALT :frowning: why ?

check interface options for focus and self cast key they should be on none

Yeah! Now work, thanks dude!

Top DH in recount has Annihilation on first place. I use your macros - have in first place Chaos Strike and
difference about 15%. How they can use Meta so long? What am I doing wrong? :frowning:

Hello mate,

Thanks for this, looks ezpz!

Just one question, is the [shift] key mod ‘Consume Magic’ or ‘Metamorphosis’? Your initial post states both. If it’s consume magic - do you now just pop meta whenever it’s off cd?

[quote quote=66135]

check interface options for focus and self cast key they should be on none

Yeah! Now work, thanks dude! Top DH in recount has Annihilation on first place. I use your macros – have in first place Chaos Strike and difference about 15%. How they can use Meta so long? What am I doing wrong? ?[/quote]

you should jump in with meta and after 1 or 2 seconds the macro should fire eyebeam so you can fire a second eyebeam while in meta remember meta from eyebeam counts to the whole timer of meta. maybe you got different stats look for his stats and azerite traits :slight_smile: as you can see in this Devourer fight log i got anni as my highest damage, it differs from encounter to encounter.

[quote quote=66137]Hello mate,
Thanks for this, looks ezpz!
Just one question, is the [shift] key mod ‘Consume Magic’ or ‘Metamorphosis’? Your initial post states both. If it’s consume magic – do you now just pop meta whenever it’s off cd?[/quote]

the shift key is consume magic i personal like it more cause of taking buffs from mobs in m+ and raids its just such a freaking usefull thing. i use meta as my opener in bossfights or if there are strong packs and you got more than 4 min to the next boss. at bossfights is use it a second time situational, like waiting for bloodlust or enrage mechanic or what ever

I like this macro, thank you. Im enjoying how i can time chaos nova.

Using this to level, I find I’m Fury starved quite often. I’m currently lvl 116, is this made for only level 120?

its not specific for leveling, cause while leveling your stats change a lot. it would be useless to write a macro just for leveling

should take eye beam out the the rotation so we can cast it whenever we want