Forums Forums Demon Hunter Havoc Havoc BFA Macro Ez Pz

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant
    nefrit
    Senior Sergeant

you start it with ^ and it is pressing 7 you have to unbind all binds that have the same combination as your makro like mine i had to unbind ctrl+ 7 cause it was bind to some pet stuff

work only ALT 🙁 why ?

twitch.tv/seydon
    Senior Sergeant

check interface options for focus and self cast key they should be on none

nefrit
    Senior Sergeant

Yeah! Now work, thanks dude!

Top DH in recount has Annihilation on first place. I use your macros – have in first place Chaos Strike and
    difference about 15%. How they can use Meta so long? What am I doing wrong? 🙁

score6
    Grunt

Hello mate,

Thanks for this, looks ezpz!

Just one question, is the [shift] key mod ‘Consume Magic’ or ‘Metamorphosis’? Your initial post states both. If it’s consume magic – do you now just pop meta whenever it’s off cd?

twitch.tv/seydon
    Senior Sergeant

Yeah! Now work, thanks dude!
    Top DH in recount has Annihilation on first place. I use your macros – have in first place Chaos Strike and difference about 15%. How they can use Meta so long? What am I doing wrong? 🙁

you should jump in with meta and after 1 or 2 seconds the macro should fire eyebeam so you can fire a second eyebeam while in meta remember meta from eyebeam counts to the whole timer of meta. maybe you got different stats look for his stats and azerite traits 🙂 as you can see in this Devourer fight log i got anni as my highest damage, it differs from encounter to encounter.

Hello mate,
    Thanks for this, looks ezpz!
    Just one question, is the [shift] key mod ‘Consume Magic’ or ‘Metamorphosis’? Your initial post states both. If it’s consume magic – do you now just pop meta whenever it’s off cd?

the shift key is consume magic i personal like it more cause of taking buffs from mobs in m+ and raids its just such a freaking usefull thing. i use meta as my opener in bossfights or if there are strong packs and you got more than 4 min to the next boss. at bossfights is use it a second time situational, like waiting for bloodlust or enrage mechanic or what ever

Octaviousone
    Grunt

I like this macro, thank you. Im enjoying how i can time chaos nova.

Lucifon
    First Sergeant

Using this to level, I find I’m Fury starved quite often. I’m currently lvl 116, is this made for only level 120?

twitch.tv/seydon
    Senior Sergeant

Using this to level, I find I’m Fury starved quite often. I’m currently lvl 116, is this made for only level 120?

its not specific for leveling, cause while leveling your stats change a lot. it would be useless to write a macro just for leveling

IɯſnsʇWɐƃᴉʞ
    Grunt

should take eye beam out the the rotation so we can cast it whenever we want

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.