Havoc Reborn Demon

EDIT 7/18/18: BfA PRE-PATCH!

Fel, hatred, obsession. These define you, but also spell destruction to those who oppose you. Unleash the demon within and show them just how unprepared they are.

di0PfaalG6wsk1UKuXVuyyGQJHQLrONjvMMu11aITjO(gLQXrjNdK1rH4FaGbcGCqkuwiG4HskPjcq5IauTrbjJeq1jbuEjOuMjaPBckzNk6Ncs1qbKwkaXtjAQukBfaASGs1BrQ7sWEj9xjv1Gv1HPAXuWJfnzbXLrzZaO(mfnAKCAP8AkunBjUTa7g63igoO44uiTCj55cnDLUoqA7sQ03LuLXliLZlPy9skX(vzLR20jxLaoSxFGBmam0R16dKqzmDkQ2ujWzfykn04QKAxyIgzmQhPEfVwQjWZksSojjyaWKkqdIJLatlhuEDjzTRygivyTdHfqWHkT5fgUrvY74aGiaWvPXaDPivQeWdnJ6vn0PaiGYQyiPectLWYrq9cWWLvvxgUncQarLaNvGrLacO49(EFh8GyDujGXayh0YQtUkLWWsGby6ee72vjWscQsvclpRiaiRk2iyuTPtUAtNCvospU3tJKKYrKvAOj4KeyWxH7fHhUhIRtrvospU3tJKKYrKvAOj47tsGbFfUxeelir46StLJ0J790ijPCezLgAc((KeyWxH75qwW5D6SxLJ0J790ijPCezLgAkCppSODOEDcIkhPh37Prss5iYkn0u4EULvpeKodRYr6X9EAKKuoISsdnbFFscm4RW9Cil48oDAxLJ0J790ijPCezLgAc((KeyWxH7fbXcseUoTu5i94EpnsskhrwPHMGVpjbg8v4EoKfCENoHu5i94EpnsskhrwPHMc3ZdlAhQxNC4QCKECVNgjjLJiR0qtH75ww9qq6KZv5i94EpnsskhrwPHMGVpjbg8v4EoKfCENo5IQCKECVNgjjLJiR0qtH75HfTd1RtENkhPh37Prss5iYkn0u4EULvpeKo59QCKECVNgjjLJiR0qtW3NKad(kCphYcoVtNCqu5i94EpnsskhrwPHMc3ZTaHl2PtEyvospU3tJKKYrKvAOj47tsGbFfUNdzbN3PtUDvospU3tJKKYrKvAOPW98WI2H61j3sLJ0J790ijPCezLgAkCp3YQhcsNCivospU3tJKKYrKvAOj47tsGbFfUNdzbN3Ptr4QCKECJmJckdt290ijPCezLgAkCppSOyFh475Hff770PixLJ0J790ijPCezLgAc((KeyWxH75qwW5D6uuuLJ0J790ijPCezLgAkCppSODOEDk2PYr6X9EAKKuoISsdnfUNBz1dbPs5YGjuGI52iOkLmJckd3MxujGsiWaOTG2QtUkHnwnacRW8itTPRkTv1qJZwrfiQeOK4clpRiQnDvjSXQbOvSyuTPtUkhRxzYwgYcQ5EAKq5vbc0HW8qe0POkhPh37Prss5iYkn0eCscm4RW9CilqSG0zNkhPh37Prss5iYkn0eCajeJ4Lv4EUDi4GyxN9QCKECVNoGeIrKahyHYgyacMIxdRcCscm4RW9CiEVODDvjqRyWYZkIAtxvARQHgNTCfi6QRU6QkaUsage Information
Run at 30ms.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Metamorphosis, Chaos Nova, Blur

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Nemesis, Immolation Aura, Throw Glaive, Eye Beam, Chaos Strike

This macro will attempt to allow you to maintain a high DPS with this highly mobile class. Fortunately, Demon Hunters are very straightforward, and the macro only needs to best use your abilities when appropriate. Note that Vengeful Retreat is not in the rotation on purpose, it is a DPS loss in almost all cases even when talented with Momentum. Fel Rush similarly isn’t in the rotation as you should use it to engage and reposition. Chaos Nova is situational but may be added at a lower priority if desired, though would be a DPS loss when it could otherwise be a Blade Dance or Chaos Strike.

When you want to stun, hold ALT.

Macro Notes
This macro uses talent choices that are designed to work best in all situations. Other talents, such as Momentum or Demon Blades have been passed over in favor for a more solid kit whatever you are doing, eliminating the need for talent changes. This means you might find better numbers by choosing these talents, but only in certain situations or itemizations, but will generally experience an overall loss of DPS compared to my setup.

I have also designed this macro to be spammed at 30ms.

Talents and Explanation
Blind Fury - We’re starting strong with a talent that will define the rest of your kit. As soon as you’re able you will want to use Eye Beam, which triggers the talent Demonic. It also refunds its Fury cost, and then tops you off, paving the way for the macro to do its thing.

Immolation Aura - Fury generation should not a problem with this build. As long as you don’t find yourself constantly starving for Fury, Immolation Aura is a pure DPS boost in both ST and AOE situations. If, however, you are finding Fury to tap out a bit too soon, Insatiable Hunger can be subbed in. It’ll be a trade-off. I’d also hold off until your final talent before making that choice.

Trail of Ruin - Right now, no matter the build and no matter the fight, Blade Dance is back on the rotation. Trail of Ruin allows Blade Dance to continue doing damage while it’s on cooldown. All three talents in this tier can be used for ST or AOE, but Trail will pull ahead on sheer usage in a fight.

(Your Choice) - Choose what you prefer. I prefer Soul Rending due to frequent instances of Metamorphosis/Demonic. Allows me to solo elites and rares with ease. However, if Nemesis is taken later, consider taking Netherwalk here.

First Blood - Another clear winner. This turns your AOE Blade Dance into a ST ability, as well. Since it also reduces its cost it further solidifies its place in your standard rotation.

(Your Choice) - This is where things get…situational. Unleashed Power makes your stun free and available more often. This means you could even put it into your rotation and forget about it and feel like a Frost DK in terms of automatic periodic stuns. Seems nice, actually, and I might go this way. Master of the Glaive adds another charge to Throw Glaive and makes it a snare. In terms of DPS it nets more during a fight, but also runs the risk of pulling a nearby mob as the glaive jumps targets. It’ll also ensure your escape should you want to bail on a fight. Fel Eruption gives you a second single target stun. This is the most situational of the situational talents.

Currently the macro is tossing glaives automatically, so I suggest MotG for the DPS gain.

Demonic, Momentum, or Nemesis - In an unusually great effort to balance talent choices, Blizz gave us some options in this last tier. It basically boils down to a ST talent, an AOE talent, and a hybrid talent.
Demonic is your hybrid talent. Taking this will make your Eye Beams transform you, which enhances all your abilities. To me, this is the most solid choice and the macro is built around it.
Momentum is your AoE choice, as well as your open-world multi-fight choice. It can help you generate Fury as you move from one fight to another, and gives you more damage while rushing into a fight.
Nemesis is your ST choice, a flat 20% increase in damage to a single target. It has some AoE benefit if what you end up killing is the same creature type as the rest of the fight you are in, but that’s usually a rare occurrence. Take this only if you like talent swapping for boss fights.

Known Issues

1. Crit-based class. So you will burst, a lot. You might also not burst. A lot.
  2. While in a Metamorphed state Eye Beam looks like it gets prematurely cut off. This is a cosmetic bug due to the shift between forms. The full cast time is honored.

DPS Numbers
Giving my numbers, in most cases, is not helpful. You will have different gear, different talents, or different buffs. Instead, I sim my character and attempt to get my macros as close to “Expert” level numbers as possible, which should translate accurately for everyone. Right now, this macro is over the beta BfA sims of “Expert” level sims!

AskMrRobot
AMR’s auto-balancing and itemization engine should not be overlooked. Squeeze out your best DPS.

BONUS - ADDONS
Advanced Interface Options (POSSIBLE DPS INCREASE)
Users have reported that by installing this addon and unchecking the item “Secure Ability Toggle” you will see a DPS increase. Personally, this seems to be the case. Target dummy damage increased by 5k and raid damage increased by 20k. Your mileage may vary.

Weak Auras – Eye Beam Cooldown Animation
If you have Weak Auras and would like to have a handy timer for when Eye Beam is on cooldown, import the following code.

Import:
dGd7daGAbkTlPGTjjQ9riXCfcMnr3uk0TvyNcAVODd1(Lk)uOAycPFdzOcunyP0WfLdkq4uceDmr15KezHQklLqslwsQLtXdfIEkyzsv9CvMOKKPkYKjy6uDrPkxvGKNjjCDjoTsxM0MvL2Uq5XsQpROPjqX3fWijKQdtPrRQA8srgNuu3si01ieNxv8ncPmkbs9xc1mNjcldZRiQi5IuzchH(nisdvqyqqGGateky3SZPAyIW9Jceht4(rbIJJeHKcOaycxMkLH2HYW8k1C08kOtWw7Bmnz25unnIeuggX8OeCZoNQHjcLtfBR(qMQBejO8JGrh2fV4jHCcxMkLH2HYW8k1C08ki4pzkHZTE5iy0HDXlEkgLPgRJmeefcfSgtXobBXrekNk((rbIJ5hHYPIn6WU4fpz1e0yk2jejcjfqbWDTb3GMg9UU2GgYuPmijyuReYuPm0ouc9E0U2p1oiuov8LPszODO8JW9Jceht4(rbIJJeHKcOaycLtfxWRZp6emi36lcZW8Orj8R783zyZIgbjYkWeHfpnOsgtegfPVmrNob3kvSZeHrr6lt0PtOwAVJjc3INsLqv9AmEOOhuHPEIkDcxMwZeHBXtPYWC6ee233TUi9hMimksFzIoDcLtfxlT3XpcgBTYeHrr6lt0PtWGKktegfPVmrNoHxBTVimtegfPVmrNoHSyzUvQyNjcJI0xMOtNq5uXxMwZpcUvQyVptegfPVmrNoDcc6vtO37Rw7DTcg7IVU2c2xzxBVhTR9tTJU296AnQv4PR1oTlUbc1ijYWeDcViJonOcwiPn5fJsiPn5fJEraYuPmiQ9nM1xeoEm1iTpxeGIGGIfxfcniy05IWPNmLqMbnn6DU2KxmkblEhwFryMi8U49(zIqMrp1j8Afu60jSce69ODTFQD01gzvee2lyl4AFJPeS4hcbwb)NH9fjkbCzKm7CQMJH5eUbc5)b3GMg9o(r4j(77PodJyFrIsNqmgMhm9ZPtca

Weak Auras – Metamorphosis Graphic
This one will show a graphic when Metamorphosis is available.

Import:
dGZoeaGArG2LIKTbsY(aj1CfbnBQ6MkQ(MIIDsH9s2nv2Vi1pfWWOO8BknuridwumCahKIQCkkQQJjQoNIWcfLwQIslgKA5iEOiupv1YeONl1ebjMQqtwqth6IsuDvjk9mjkUUKUnqNwPnRqBxI8zqnkkQ00er(UizKuuXJLWOvW4frDyKULIORPi15bXFPiJteWLrTYvuFLrEWKMjiufuV1do10tvgDq9q9qf1lSElrrH6vhswyyMOOEpytfWP3d2ubCZY0qi6na79guqwg5tKNuWzeQtlWTehjlmmtMBdzzmzUz6izHHzII6egKUU1bBYcWekAj6qToHbPRBDW6561MnvDlQS61Mnryq66whSGwV64sSd1Pv0QxB2upytfWPS6Cj2H6j2A9H2uU0zseXct4UtNXCpa79MVoHP(dWEVbfK1NZif0sagS9261Mn1aS3BqbzLvVbyV3GcYYiFI8KcoJEpytfWP3d2ubCZY0qi6ieawVrkwB9AZMOq3wc0ZTHSYkuNyrkUwNmMOm6d8cpGYiFAZ0d5UqV8XrUatNHcaWusNotQb2LoZCgPGwcWGT3oDMTtNHW0qitP7T0qf1xhmXwbuuhS6XvrHc1rQNDOI6GvpUkkuOEHN2TI696G9SoukFEadZPSgXYNvOEdWfkQ3Rd2ZYixOos9SddQOoy1JRIcfQtSEwrDWQhxffkuV2SPcpTBLvNqlyf1bRECvuOqDGsai1ZourDWQhxffkuV2SPgGluw9rAbUwNI6GvpUkkuOETztfwqOPOYQhUJJBr1JquuhS6XvrHcfQdjW4yZOmMmpbmtF0syyIT6cJCYyLW6rozSs4oHhG9EZRa3suCTUaLyINcPtOXcpGJuVxNWWR1fHaW6aelmH7g5KXkH1DvWizHHzslJC9WTtWQRa3sSo1brp1gIdYi40MPtDlifxRtr9gPeurDac3mQdTT6kyOWfui6ieawhGWnJc1hx32dkQdq4Mr9rAiluO(gQpNrA6mjgk6jhyCSzugtMBM(6w0uJucYHYixVbTwCirelmH7wzfQxsg5jfmxOea

Hey Enix, thanks for this macro!
I did test your macro some minutes - more withing the next days. Its seems* to be verry good! (high variance of damage)
But i noticed a little issue with demon bites usage.

I am not a fan of Demonic Appetite, i just dont see this fragments in a hectic fight. So i am forced to use Demon Blades - which works the best for me with a macro.
But my absolutly favorite would be Prepared. I wouldnt use it on CD. But it makes us even more mobile - and the main reason it makes our Fury gaining spell “Demon bite” spamable.

I am lucky enough to own the Anger Ring, so Fury Gain isnt a real Problem for me. But more Fury - more Chaos Strikes - more damage (in my theory).
In Practise it seems verry difficult to use. With youre macro and talent prepared /or Demonic appetite my fury caps the limit.
I was able to fix it / use more fury with a nother Chaos Strikes ( at first line). But even than it seems to be a DPS loose. And this is what i realy dont understand. Its a spambale Fury gain - it should be perfect for us macro users.
Sorry for the looong robot grammar english text… :slight_smile:

Max

I will provide a little feedback after testing these 2 out.
Note that this is only my personal opinion being stated here from what i have seen and tested.

First off, the talent section in the macro and the talents suggested in the forum post don’t match up so i have made a number of tests using both and on a full on demonic build for the majority of the tests.

I have also made small tweaks to the macro in order to test certain things out as with a demonic build Blade Dance should not be used without First Blood in the macro. Remember this is only my opinion stated here, everyone is free to play as they like.

Now…

I am moving from Vengeance to Havoc, personal choice but my absence from WoW and my slow return this is the way i want to move. I am in mostly Tank gear that was set up to my own pref. Versa>Mastery over everything else.
I also have 7% haste so i am far from being an effective DPS’er as Havoc but also i am in no hurry to gear myself out as i don’t want to burn out again.

You can check what gear i am actually using. Not the best by any means. Only my weapon and 2 Leggo’s inflate my ilvl up.

Also you may state my DPS shown is low… yes it is because of the gear issues and most people will be 900k+ when testing out the macros in their 920+ gear but my damage can only go up and up.

Now that i have that out of the way…
The testing.

So i personally don’t like using Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush in a 1 button masher, you jump back further than you dash forward, i also had timing issues a couple of mins into the test where i would end up VRT’ing back, Blade Dancing and then Eye Beaming as i am moving forward before i then Rush back to the target, it’s just not for me and going out of sync a lot even further into the macro left me leaving it alone as often i was too far away from the target to do anything. Others may love it, but it’s like Vegemite/Marmite, love it or hate it.

I chose to use and concentrate on the No VRT options with varied results. I also tweaked the macro a little further into testing as in some cases i don’t think Eye Beam AND Blade Dance should be in the same macro on the same build, they each have their place.

I ran my own macro as a baseline. Certainly not optimised by any means but a baseline none the less.
Each test ran for exactly 5 mins using Details Time Attack.
Each test using the same dummy and facing the same way and was static. The macro was left to run.

These are the numbers, the changes and tweaks that were made each time.

Cym’s Macro - Base Line - No Blade Dance - Eye Beam used immediately off CD
Details Time Attack Report: [ EF]
203,971,285 damage over 300 seconds.
Average DPS of 679,879 with 897.9 gear score.

Enix - 2323333 - No VRT - As per forum post not the macro talent choice
180,997,201 damage over 300 seconds.
Average DPS of 603,289 with 897.9 gear score.

Enix - 222?311 No VRT - As per macro talent section
209,703,419 damage over 300 seconds.
Average DPS of 698,976 with 897.9 gear score.

Enix - 3313333 - No VRT - No Blade Dance, Swapped for Demon’s Bite
179,122,035 damage over 300 seconds.
Average DPS of 597,033 with 897.9 gear score.

Enix - 3313333 - No VRT - No Blade Dance, Swapped for Chaos Strike
187,860,977 damage over 300 seconds.
Average DPS of 626,169 with 897.9 gear score.

Enix - 3313333 - No VRT - No Blade Dance, Swapped for Eye Beam - Dropped Blur & Replaced Chaos Nova for Chaos Strike
228,841,139 damage over 300 seconds.
Average DPS of 762,768 with 897.9 gear score.

[quote quote=56849]Hey Enix, thanks for this macro! I did test your macro some minutes – more withing the next days. Its seems* to be verry good! (high variance of damage) But i noticed a little issue with demon bites usage.
I am not a fan of Demonic Appetite, i just dont see this fragments in a hectic fight. So i am forced to use Demon Blades – which works the best for me with a macro. But my absolutly favorite would be Prepared. I wouldnt use it on CD. But it makes us even more mobile – and the main reason it makes our Fury gaining spell “Demon bite” spamable.
I am lucky enough to own the Anger Ring, so Fury Gain isnt a real Problem for me. But more Fury – more Chaos Strikes – more damage (in my theory). In Practise it seems verry difficult to use. With youre macro and talent prepared /or Demonic appetite my fury caps the limit. I was able to fix it / use more fury with a nother Chaos Strikes ( at first line). But even than it seems to be a DPS loose. And this is what i realy dont understand. Its a spambale Fury gain – it should be perfect for us macro users. Sorry for the looong robot grammar english text… ???
Max
[/quote]

If macroed properly the Demon’s Bite ability shouldn’t be an issue. It’s like any other resource generator other classes have. We have a way to cheat it out as a DH, but if it’s not a gain I don’t want to rely on it. In my own testing it wasn’t ever a gain to go into Demon Blades.

Fel Mastery/Prepared is a great combo for questing/leveling, but in dungeons Prepared fell short every time. At the time of writing this I am 893 item level with no legendaries, yet I’d still top the DPS meter at my simmed 760k DPS. When I used Prepared I would do better in AoE fights, but then bite it in ST, overall netting less total DPS.

You don’t have to see the Soul Fragments. Just move in their general area to pick them up. And you’ll be moving with Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush. Rarely will I see one I’m not picking up, but I’m more focused on being in position than picking up one or two stray Soul Fragments.

[quote quote=56850]I will provide a little feedback after testing these 2 out. Note that this is only my personal opinion being stated here from what i have seen and tested. [Truncated for length]
[/quote]

Now this is interesting. Hmm.

I fixed the OP’s talent choice numbers, they should now reflect what I use. But your tests show that my earlier tests did better than my current, which I didn’t see myself. I might go back and look at 222?311 again, but your last test of 331?333 seems like the most promising. Can you send me that macro in a PM?

Which dummy did you use? When I use the ?? raid dummy my DPS is crap. Literally 300 to 500 when I sim at 750. However, out in the world I perform much closer to my sim numbers. Maybe it’s Vengeful Retreat that makes combat end prematurely? If so that might explain it. I might do my testing at the old garrison dummy or Ironforge to make sure.

So this macro does not bring much of Cymiryc’s great.
You just have to learn to understand it.
With my 965 Gear, I drive in the burst 4m DPS and then 2m to 2.3m constant and I play 3322333

Okay, so I did some deep log searching across the top Havoc players and DPS rankings worldwide and indeed Vengeful Retreat is not a standard in the rotation. Fel Rush is used, but that should be used on command.

This makes things infinitely easier.

I’ll work on a new version immediately.

EDIT: New macro in OP. Priority system rather than sequential and greatly simplified. It drops efficiency from 2% to 3% of sims, but the build itself sims much much higher, so it’s a substantial DPS gain.

I have sent you the tweaked macro to look at.
I tested the altered version try is morning before I left for work and used the suggested build again, this time the only change I made due to time, was Priority and Sequential, nothing else.

What I see is Priority is amazing for burst and the first 30s to 1m but after that it severely drops dps and can’t sustain or return over 700k.

Sequential starts off midrange and increases but the sustain is so much better, it then fluctuates but can return to around 700 - 750k mark.

It would be great if it were possible to start a macro as priority and switch to sequential mid fight…

The alteration didn’t see the sustained numbers I showed on the last fight, that one I would be more than happy to use as my main macro :slight_smile:

The reason I dropped Blur and Chaos Nova is due to how they hit the GCD you waste two globals and ends up a dps loss over time

The macro works just as little as the first.
A burst of 1m with a Demonic build is a joke.
Get involved with the rotation of demonic.

[quote quote=56862]The macro works just as little as the first. A burst of 1m with a Demonic build is a joke. Get involved with the rotation of demonic.
[/quote]

Thanks for your constant, helpful, and insightful commentary and critique. Wouldn’t know what I would do without you.

I’m only going to say this once: comments like these are the reason I took such a long break from my other macros. They are not helpful. They don’t provide anything. They are ignorant. When I see comments like this I can instantly identify you as someone who has no patience for the process of creation, no care for the author’s time and struggle, and cannot ever be pleased with the result if it’s less than perfect. Which, let’s face it, these are macros-they will never be perfect. Don’t like it? Contribute. Write your own. Show me up with a superior offering. Can’t, or unable to do that? Fuck off. I have real people to help with this.

Thank you to all the other contributors, admins, moderators, and developers on this site. Without you we really couldn’t be here trying to help those who need it. I have to remind myself each time I see a comment like above that they are not the majority. You are. And you are awesome. Don’t stop being awesome. But maybe be just be a bit louder about it. Drown this shit out, please.

/rant

Giving it a shot today with helm and half giant legendary+4pc t21. Thanks for all you do. I have used your macros for a while now and have had much success. Thanks. <3

[quote quote=56865]Giving it a shot today with helm and half giant legendary+4pc t21. Thanks for all you do. I have used your macros for a while now and have had much success. Thanks. <3
[/quote]

Please report back. I don’t have any of that nice stuff and I really expect my macro to eat dirt with them. If you could be detailed that would be a huge help.

[quote quote=56863]

The macro works just as little as the first. A burst of 1m with a Demonic build is a joke. Get involved with the rotation of demonic.

Thanks for your constant, helpful, and insightful commentary and critique. Wouldn’t know what I would do without you. I’m only going to say this once: comments like these are the reason I took such a long break from my other macros. They are not helpful. They don’t provide anything. They are ignorant. When I see comments like this I can instantly identify you as someone who has no patience for the process of creation, no care for the author’s time and struggle, and cannot ever be pleased with the result if it’s less than perfect. Which, let’s face it, these are macros-they will never be perfect. Don’t like it? Contribute. Write your own. Show me up with a superior offering. Can’t, or unable to do that? Fuck off. I have real people to help with this. Thank you to all the other contributors, admins, moderators, and developers on this site. Without you we really couldn’t be here trying to help those who need it. I have to remind myself each time I see a comment like above that they are not the majority. You are. And you are awesome. Don’t stop being awesome. But maybe be just be a bit louder about it. Drown this shit out, please. /rant [/quote]

Well I’m glad ur making some macro’s now after a break and hope u keep doing it even some unthankfull comments from some ppl.

I will test your macro soon in a lfr. Things I’m gonna remove are:
eye beam as I only use it in good aoe moments or on cd when I’m right positioned.
blur for use when it’s needed.
nemesis for own use at a long living target.
Throw glaive, while about every macro includes it I’m not sure if it’s a dmg increase as I can’t rly find it in the rotation guides unless u use bloodlet as a talent.

Even i remove some stuff from it there’s still difference between the macro’s from ppl due the demon’s bite/chaos strike use. (how often u cap fury as example)

My DH is low geared (ilvl 858 atm) but want to use a demonic build as it’s fun and something different then the popular cb build

Gonna test this tonight and will let u know how it goes even at my ilvl. xD

Spent all night tweaking things and allllll day running mythics, raids, and questing to thoroughly test this macro out as it is in the OP right now. I can confidently say that this is solid and will perform up to sims.

Proof is in the WowLazyMacros Discord channel, but on Ursoc I beat an item level 950 DH running the same spec (with some of the set) by about 1%, and I’m only 904. Looking at the logs I bursted higher and maintained a higher baseline (though it declined over time) than he did. He had lower burst and a lower baseline, but climbed steadily higher over time. By the end of the fight he was doing more DPS, but I had done more total damage. Maybe he wasn’t trying, or maybe he was distracted. Either way, I performed within expectations. I wasn’t buffed, by the way.

By the end of the raid I was the #1 total damage dealer with an average that was above sims. The Xavius kill by itself I was 3rd, DPS also higher than sims, and total damage within 2% of the top DPS.

I did this all with only one legendary, Loramus Thalipedes Sacrifice. So, this build is completely viable at a lower item level and none of the items that support it.

hey EnixLHQ
I came to test your macro today …
My equipment is 969gs with 4 parts T21.
Legendary parts I have the head and the ring.
I took over the macro in the same way and made a few tests and also changed something.
With ahk 80ms I achieved 1.4m which was too little for me and changed the ahk speed every now and then.
80ms = 1.4m
60ms = 1.5m
50ms = 1,6-1,7m
30ms = Burst 2.4m and then I could hold 1.9m
I had replaced your last line and took Demone Bite for Gleve because he did not make demons bite too rare for me.
At the higher ahk speeds I noticed he needs a bit longer for eye beam which of course dps loss is.
You are on a good way and I will keep on testing it

[quote quote=56894]30ms = Burst 2.4m and then I could hold 1.9m
[/quote]

This is the second time I’ve heard such a low ms rate do really well for DH. I’ll have to look into this.

EDIT: There is indeed a bump in DPS for me when I lower my repeat to 30ms. But it’s not as big as what you got. I suspect it has to do with what you did with Demon’s Bite. Can you post or PM me your current macro edit?

i came out with 356k dps on a ToS boss with 863 as ilvl.

Maybe it’s due the manual pressing the macro the dps isn’t high enough as ppl seems indeed getting improved dps with low ms rate.

got about 150k more dps with a cb build macro but as the demonic build is more fun so I won’t give up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Need figure out which demonic macro setup is the best when manual pressing it.

[quote quote=56909]i came out with 356k dps on a ToS boss with 863 as ilvl.
Maybe it’s due the manual pressing the macro the dps isn’t high enough as ppl seems indeed getting improved dps with low ms rate.
got about 150k more dps with a cb build macro but as the demonic build is more fun so I won’t give up. ???
Need figure out which demonic macro setup is the best when manual pressing it.
[/quote]

I happen to have a keyboard that can repeat keys for me, but others use AutoHotKey. I wouldn’t know anything about the program, though, but there might be forum entries about it somewhere on here.

30ms does indeed seem to work out better for this class and macro. Not sure the same can be said for my other macros, I remember losing a ton of DPS on my lock with this low of a repeat, but it’s working here.

Hello EnixLHQ

I love your macro it is a really really good one, infarct the best one I have seen and used :), i have a question if i want to put Blade Dance in the macro, as I am not good at using modifiers and I like it in the macro so it fires off on its own?

Jimmy

Just add it somewhere…experiment what works for you!

However adding in Blade Dance into this build is a DPS loss and at a cost of 35 Fury it’s too expensive to consider when you’re also using Chaos Strike and Eye Beam.

If you really want to use Blade Dance, use a Master of the Glaive/Chaos Blades Build where it’s cheap and has a place.

ok ty :slight_smile:

Jimmy