Healing GS-E - 7.0.3 Paladin (Talents: 1,2,3,3(or 1),3,2,1

As you know, making these macros is sometimes a pain in the ass, I generally only write them as I’m playing a specific class / spec. Well with the advent of the Artifact quests, I am now playing every class and spec so I find myself writing GS-E bits for all of these. I will be posting my full addon soon over on Curse (calling it GS-E: Fostot’s Widget Compendium, yeah… I know… but at least it’s a cool name). Mind you when you see it, know that I colorize certain things to make them pop in chat, so you wont be able to read them by default, easily, but when you load them with /gs you will, dont worry and they will be pretty!

Macro Notes:
You may want to change the StepFunction, if you want to use a Priority List Stepping, which is like this: 1 . 12 . 123 . 1234 (each . in this example is a pressing of your macro button).

Leave the line StepFunction = GSStaticPriority, just like it is, whereas if you want to use a “Sequential” stepping which is like this: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 then you just need to remove that line altogether. I listed a second example below this first one for those that need their hands held and cannot figure out simple instructions (which why in gods name Yoda are you using Gnome Sequencer in that case… that’s like pouring Gasoline onto a fire!

Any way, here’s the macro:

PALADIN Holy Heal Target Macro:

Sequences["PAL_HolyHT"] = {
author="|cffB200FFFostot|r|cffFFDD00@|r|cff00A5FFProudmoore|r",
specID=65,
version=1,
helpTxt = "|cffFFBF00Paladin Holy|r - Heal Target - Talents: 1233322 (For Leveling, at 110, make better choices).",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
lang="enUS",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Judgment",
"/cast [nochanneling] Crusader Strike",
"/cast [nochanneling] Holy Prism",
"/cast [nochanneling][@focus,exists][@target,noharm][@mouseover,exists][@player] Holy Shock",
"/cast [nochanneling][@focus,exists][@target,noharm][@player] Light of Dawn",
"/cast [nochanneling][combat] Consecration",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

PALADIN Holy Heal Target Macro with Sequential Stepping instead of Static Priority Stepping:

Sequences["PAL_HolyHT"] = {
author="|cffB200FFFostot|r|cffFFDD00@|r|cff00A5FFProudmoore|r",
specID=65,
version=1,
helpTxt = "|cffFFBF00Paladin Holy|r - Heal Target - Talents: 1233322 (For Leveling, at 110, make better choices).",
lang="enUS",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Judgment",
"/cast [nochanneling] Crusader Strike",
"/cast [nochanneling] Holy Prism",
"/cast [nochanneling][@focus,exists][@target,noharm][@mouseover,exists][@player] Holy Shock",
"/cast [nochanneling][@focus,exists][@target,noharm][@player] Light of Dawn",
"/cast [nochanneling][combat] Consecration",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

I’m reading this… but I have no frickin’ idea what you mean by Stepfunction xD

Im just guessing, But from my understanding every “/cast” is a step in the function of the macro.

“StepFunction = GSStaticPriority”
/cast a
/cast b
/cast c

“removing StepFunction line altogether”
/cast a
/cast ab
/cast abc

Does this work with Clique?

@Vanox - Yes but you have them back to front.

“removing StepFunction line altogether”
/cast a
/cast b
/cast c

“StepFunction = GSStaticPriority”
/cast a
/cast ab
/cast abc

@Heffa1
to use this with Clique bind to a custom macro with the line
/click PAL_HolyHT

I am new to healing as i usually DPS. I tried using this macro but i guess im confused as to what it is supposed to do. When i target someone and try to use it all it does is re-target my closest enemy in an attempt to dps. Is it not supposed to actually heal anyone directly?

guessing this has been abandoned

It only heals your focus target or someone you mouse over, can be their nameplate or the actual character on the screen (if you’re that good at mousing over folks all bunched up. lol)

Basically, set a focus target, usually your tank… Then mouse over peoples nameplate to toss heals and such out while spamming the button.