HEALS! Holy Priest AIO - 7.2

Hello!

I came across GSE and Wowlazymacro a while ago and wanted to share back with the community here!

This macro works perfectly well for any talent combination as well as both Priority and Sequential, what you choose to run it as comes down to what feels more comfortable to you.

If you have a macro-able keyboard / mouse / use AHK I personally use a .045 to .050 delay between clicks. At .050 it’ll delay Prayer of Mending/Circle of Healing/Body and Mind for a few casts because Heal lines up perfectly with their cool-down. Play around with it to fit your needs.

Information

• Renew is omitted from the priority list.
  • Prayer of Mending is cast on cool-down. Its targeting priority follows: Focus > Mouseover > Target > Player
  • Targeting Priority follow this pattern: Mouseover > Target > Player
  • Damaging Abilities are not included in the macro.

Switches

• Left SHIFT: While holding goes into AOE Mode.
  • Left CTRL: While holding casts Flash Heal instead of Heal.
  • Left ALT: While holding casts Light of T'uure followed by Holy Word: Serenity
  • Right SHIFT: For use with Apotheosis. While holding it will follow a strict sequence of casts for AOE healing.
  • Right CTRL: For use with Apotheosis. While holding it will follow a strict sequence of casts for single-target healing.

I’d appreciate any feedback from people using/testing this macro.

Sequences['HEALS_-_Holy_Priest_AIO'] = {
    -- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
    Author = "Lysana @ Auchindoun",
    SpecID = 257,
    Talents = "I recommend 3,1,3,1,3,1,2 but any combo works",
    Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/heals-holy-priest-aio-7-2/",
    Help = "Version 1.4\n\nWithout doing anything else with the macro, its default state is single-target healing. You modify it through mod switches.\nTargeting priority is: Mouseover > Target > Player. Prayer of Mending will prioritise Focus over targeting priority.\n\n- Left SHIFT   (Hold): AOE Healing\n- Left CTRL    (Hold): Casts Flash Heal over Heal during single-target healing\n- Left ALT      (Hold): Panic Button - Casts Light of T'uure and then Holy Word: Serenity in rapid succession\n- Right SHIFT (Hold): Apotheosis AOE healing\n- Right CTRL  (Hold): Apotheosis single-target healing\n",
    Default = 1,
    Icon = 'inv_staff_2h_artifactheartofkure_d_01',
    MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
            StepFunction = "Priority",
            KeyPress = {
                "/castsequence [@focus, help, nodead, mod:lalt][@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:lalt][@target, help, nodead, mod:lalt][mod:lalt] reset=10  Light of T'uure, Holy Word: Serenity",
            },
            PreMacro = {},
            -- Apotheosis (Single Target Healing)
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:rctrl][@target, help, nodead, mod:rctrl][@player, mod:rctrl] Holy Word: Sanctify",
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:rctrl][@target, help, nodead, mod:rctrl][@player, mod:rctrl] Holy Word: Sanctify",
            "/castsequence [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:rctrl][@target, help, nodead, mod:rctrl][@player, mod:rctrl] Holy Word: Serenity, Flash Heal, Flash Heal, Flash Heal",

-- Apotheosis (AOE Healing)
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:rshift][@target, help, nodead, mod:rshift][@player, mod:rshift] Holy Word: Serenity",
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:rshift][@target, help, nodead, mod:rshift][@player, mod:rshift] Holy Word: Serenity",
            "/castsequence [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:rshift][@target, help, nodead, mod:rshift][@player, mod:rshift] Holy Word: Sanctify, Prayer of Healing, Prayer of Healing, Prayer of Healing",

-- General High-Efficiency Spells
            "/cast [@focus, help, nodead, nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift][@mouseover, help, nodead, nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift][@target, help, nodead, nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift][nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift] Prayer of Mending",
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, talent:7/3][@target, help, nodead, talent:7/3][talent:7/3] Circle of Healing",

-- AOE Healing (Switch)
            "/cast [@player, mod:lshift] Holy Word: Sanctify",
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:lshift][@target, help, nodead, mod:lshift][mod:lshift] Prayer of Healing",
            "/cast [talent:6/2, mod:lshift] Divine Star",
            "/cast [talent:6/3, mod:lshift] Halo",
            "/cast [@player, mod:lshift] Holy Word: Sanctify",

-- I hate you with a passion.....
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift, nomod:lshift, talent:2/2][@target, help, nodead, nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift, nomod:lshift, talent:2/2][nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift, nomod:lshift, talent:2/2] Body and Mind",

-- Single Target Healing
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod:lctrl][@target, help, nodead, mod:lctrl][mod:lctrl] Flash Heal",
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, nomod][@target, help, nodead, nomod][nomod] Heal",

-- General High-Efficiency Spells
            "/cast [@focus, help, nodead, nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift][@mouseover, help, nodead, nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift][@target, help, nodead, nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift][nomod:rctrl, nomod:rshift] Prayer of Mending",
            "/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, talent:7/3][@target, help, nodead, talent:7/3][talent:7/3] Circle of Healing",
            PostMacro = {},
            KeyRelease = {},
        },
    },
}

My WeakAura setup of choice: (Credit to Dubbs)
https://pastebin.com/cEqra3GK

Updated the macro after running a few Mythic+ 14 and 15. Making sure Body and Mind and Circle of Healing are being cast when possible and delaying the cast of Heal for a fraction of a second.

I also reduced the amount of text in the Help section of the macro, only keeping the most important stuff together with a version string.

Updatedthe macro again. Fixed the OP text and added Apotheosis and general optimizations.

Thanks for the work on this, I’ve been using it the past few days on my off spec and healing m+ 5-7 with little to no issues.
One thing I’ve noticed is some downtime while using the macro. This may be due to my delay on razer tartar us (I use default delays). Mayne I should play around with this and see what happens.
Either way, great job!!!

@Nyght! Awesome. And yes the downtime you’re experiencing is usually because of the delay you’re using. I use a 0.045 delay on my Razer Naga personally. :slight_smile: Play around with it to find the delay that you’re most comfortable with!

Updated the macro again to cast Holy Word: Sanctify and Prayer of Mending/Circle of Healing more consistently. Feels a lot better than the previous version.

hey man so i have tried ur macro, it is not fireing of at all. the only thing that it does is casting prayer of mending. and then it stops again.

i love the set up an all.
but if i you could do u mind making it in too 2 different macros?
one for ST and one for AOE. and take away thos modifiers? i would have done in my self but i have NO idè what im doing so.

Huh, that’s weird Thomas! I used it as recently as yesterday on my first Mythic Skorpyron / Chronomatic Anomaly / Trilliax kills.

How exactly are you using the macro? What version of GSE are you using?

I’d be happy to make an edited version for you with a separate Single Target and AoE macro though. Look back sometime tomorrow morning and I’ll have it uploaded for you. :slight_smile:

Hey dizzy.

yeah that would be awesome, i usaly dont use modifiers, cus well my brain tends to go ooh look a butterfly ^^
so i rather have 1 singel target and 1 aoe an have my cds on seperate buttons

Any news with the st and aoe buttons.

Btw awesome work you guys do.

I would also request an ST and an AOE macro if possible. My wife enjoys playing Priests but hasn’t really tried Holy this expansion.

I have attempted to separate Dizzy’s All-in-One Macro into ST and AoE versions. You can find the details here: Dizzy's v7.2 Holy Priest (separated)... - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

Oh crap.
I’ve been working on my thesis so I completely forgot about this request!

I checked out the split up versions that Sethadon so kindly sorted out for those of you that requested it and it worked a treat. =)

I’m sorry for forgetting about ya’ll, luckily Sethadon saved the day!

Dizzy,

Any chance you could post of video of this in action? I am starting to go heals as it is needed for raids and I was hoping this might make the transition easier. Thanks.

Hey first off nice macro :slight_smile: but i cant get the Mod rctrl key to work for the flash cast. Have newest version of GS And have testet the single heal macros Sethadon have made too. Have same problem there.

Anyone know what can be wrong? or can maybe help me make a macro for just "heal/prayer of mending to mod flash heal/prayer of mending

For some reason Heal is not firing as much as I think it should. I see myself sitting on the Prayer of Mending cooldown while there’s healing to be done.
The other modifiers are fine, tho. :slight_smile:

Edit: Nevermind, I found the problem (wasn’t healing anyone, worked on the dummies)

Really nice macro, after some testing I was getting ok results for my ilvl and content. :smiley:

I’m going back holy, so I’m going to be trying the separated macros again, but this is still a pretty awesome macro! I have just one question if anyone can answer? I use a Razer Orbweaver as well as AHK. I can’t find a setting anywhere in Synapse to change the delay for the Orbweaver, and this script in AHK was custom made for me so I have even less knowledge about how to change any sort of delay in there.

Where is it or where should I look/go? I have some RL disabilities so “mad spamming” the keys just isn’t an option for me currently. The AHK I use on certain boss fights and only for a certain rotation (what amounts to a DPS rotation for me) but if that’s where I need to put it, I will.

Just need to figure out where to look or if this is even a possibility with the Orbweaver through Synapse. Google has been less than helpful with it, or I’m searching the wrong keywords perhaps.

I have the same issue my shift or control dont work with in the macro for some reason or it could be because of my logitech mouse. When I have my macro button pushed and i click shift or control it stops the cast and wont cast anything else.

I can’t get this macro to work for me. It rarely casts anything. It doesn’t spam heal/flash hell like I need it. Anyone have any other holy priest macros that works? This macro is just garbage for me.

[quote quote=55342]I can’t get this macro to work for me. It rarely casts anything. It doesn’t spam heal/flash hell like I need it. Anyone have any other holy priest macros that works? This macro is just garbage for me.
[/quote]

Same… All it casts is mending and only shift and alt mods work for me.