Sequences['STWW'] = {
specID = 269,
author = "AK",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3,1/2/3,3,3,1,3,2",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
]],
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick]  Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

I want to move to a priority list, I also want to still be able to hit ctrl for Touch of Death and Alt fpr Spinning Crane Kick. This might not be pretty as I am a nub at these things.

Well if anyone is interested I got it to work.

Sequences['WWMS_TOD'] = {
  Author="Vins@Maelstrom",  
  SpecID=269,
  Talents = "3,1,3,3,1,3,2",
  Help = "Talents: 3133132",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [dead][noharm]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Still working on how to properly get spinning crane kick in there.

I was top dps in my raid with this set up. The only real issue I find is I get capped on Chi but not enough energy to use on other spells I end up wasting about 4-10% of my chi by being over the cap. I keep up hit combo constantly unless I split for trash and I get 2 Tiger Palms in a row.

Great macro! Have you been able to add spinning crane kick into it or make an aoe macro with SCK?

Working on it, I think I know what to do now but I have to test it when I get home.

Also my logs in case anyone wants to see how it preforms:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/P4CyABK96WhFNZaj

I seem to be a bit chi starved lately so I might give energy elixir a go. Still doing great dps in my mind.

If anyone else can test this out and let me know how it works I would greatly appreciate it.

Sequences['WWMS_TOD'] = {
  Author="Vins@Maelstrom",
  SpecID=269,
  Talents = "3,1,3,3,1,3,2",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [dead] [noharm]",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl, nochanneling] Touch of Death",
        "/cast [mod:alt, nochanneling] Spinning Crane Kick",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave",
      "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I doubled it up and removed one Blackout Kick and one Chi Wave because they were casting way too often. Hopefully this will make everything work more smoothly. Also I believe I got the alt and ctrl working correctly. Let me know if it doesn’t work for you.

Ashimov, new one you just posted, does not work.

Fixed

Thanks for the edit.

Thank for, it works pretty well

actual iv been trying all of the ww macros and this one is the best so far very fluid, not hanging or waiting for chi, i seem to be at 5 chi a lot but its good because i can do extra ability’s if needed might need tweeking to spend more chi

im doing 280k on dummy ilvl 870 alot of tank gear but change trinkets out

20%crit 7 haste 31% mastery 16% vers

need to work on gear i was up to 400k burst

anyhow i really like this macro good job and thank you so much for sharing

I used your macro… on normal mode first boss in nighthold. I was top on dps meter. Spinning was separated hotkey as well. :smiley:

Glad you like it, if you run logs would you let me see them? I still think I can tune it a little bit better.

sadly, no logs. my guild dont use warcraft log. so I registered and will try to use that for next raid.

how would you use a log and is it a addon?

Thanks for contributing, this one is pretty good. I see that you’re running Hit Combo. Do you use SoF on a separate key?

Ok. I used warcraft log last night on N NH raid. I see it was listed under personal log but when I clicked, it showed No report contains the fights. even I clicked Live log and it was running during battle. I can’t figure out why it wouldnt show up on personal log. >_>

Ok, I found a link from warcraft log, though, its kinda old… it was last week. Before I got gears. So hope it is good enough source for your marco.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bTH8LCp34q7Vv6P9#fight=9&type=damage-done&source=9

Asimov, any news about my log?

It looks about like mine. Been testing different stuff and so far this set up seems to be the best.

Having trouble importing macro need help please keeps saying can not import