Help with Sequence

All I am looking for at the moment is to link Chaos strike to Throw Glaive having Throw Glaive on priority and only show up when Off Cd. The one I am using keeps alternating between the two spells over and over.(even if throw glaive is still on CD)
So basically when you press the macro it only hit Chaos strike until Throw glaives comes back on CD then it takes priority and is used first.

I tried to make my own but without any positive result.

I don’t remember where the original came from but I tweaked it a bit and I’m getting a smooth run with it and high DPS.
Talents are 1-3-3-2-2-1-2
Edit~ slight change and now I an getting way better DPS. Went from 40k to low 60’s and I am only level 106 so far.

--havoc cast 
Sequences['havocsingle'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],	
	[[/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Throw Glaive;]],
	[[/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Fury of the Illidari;]],
	[[/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Chaos Strike;]],
	[[/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Chaos Strike, Blade Dance;]],
        [[/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Throw Glaive;]],
	[[/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, !Eye Beam;]],
	[[/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite;]],
	[[/cast [combat,nochanneling] Fel Eruption;]],	
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat,nochanneling] 13
/use [combat,nochanneling] 14
/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Chaos Nova
/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Chaos Blades
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

I just reread your post. You can’t have it only pop on CD. GS can’t read when it is on CD or not. Best bet is to pop it yourself if needed.

i cant get it to work

Ed, thank you for this. if I am using GS, how would I add this to that? I pulled down Kephas macros, and successfully using those, but always looking for more. do i just /gsse and paste this into that?

I think that might be included from one of the sources? I have a “havocsingle” that came with either GS or Kephas?