HP-Enh macro - *NEWEST update *better DPS** Yes Stormstrike is back in macro*

Again I have been testing this and doing a bit of research into burst damage while switching targets. This is important to me for Mythics as I want to come out of the gate swinging. This slight modification including StormStrike had reduced the need for a second macro/storm strike on a separate key. It prioritizes Stormstrike and I am seeing myself 25k+ more dmg then when I had them on separate keys. I’m hoping I have cracked the DPS max flow pre 4peice. I’m still not there but I’m crushing other similarly geared shamans right now. i am hoping I finally got it right.

Talents: 2212122
ilvl 865
wep 883
Eye of the Twisting Nether Legendary (+1.5% increase in all damage)

I have my main Macro below casting at 100ms or .100 . Only once in 20 tries did Fury of Air fall off but i was able to cast it real quick and continue.

Sequences['ZamEnh'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Zambalis",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "2212222",
  Help = "Talents - 2212122",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat/target/1  Stormstrike",
        "/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning",
        "/castsequence [combat] Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Lava Lash",
        "/castsequence  reset=1  Stormstrike",
        "/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Lava Lash",
        "/cast Stormstrike",
        "/cast Flametongue",
        "/cast [mod:shift, @player] Lightning Surge Totem",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Doom Winds",
      },
    },
  },
}

Put it in a code box for you:

Sequences['ENH1'] = {
author="Zambalis",
specID=263,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents are 2212222",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast Rockbiter",
"/cast [combat] Fury of Air",
"/cast Feral Spirit",
"/castsequence Flametongue, Frostbrand",
"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning",
"/cast [combat] Lightning Bolt",
"/cast [combat] Stormstrike",
"/cast [combat] Lava Lash",
"/cast Stormstrike",
"/cast Lightning Bolt",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

doesn’t seem to work for me. Won’t even load in

Tried it…it removes Fury of Air too often even with plenty of mael.

What is it that removes the FoA if we have plenty of Maelstrom ?

[quote quote=39513]What is it that removes the FoA if we have plenty of Maelstrom ?
[/quote]

You simply can’t put Fury of Air in the macro. The macro will just turn it on and off when it “casts” that spell. It has to be removed and clicked/maintained manually.

thanks

Update in OP

Haa worked

nice macro. but just need more rockbiter to keep up with maelstrom… though.

Copied the macro exactly how it is written and it does not cast rockbiter, or ferel spirit

dupe

UPDATED IN FIRST POST.

flametongue falls off far too often for HH to be effective. I think it was off for about 8 seconds at one point before it finally refreshed. Trying to toy with it a little bit to see if I can fix it, but I’m not very good at reworking these

[quote quote=39967]flametongue falls off far too often for HH to be effective. I think it was off for about 8 seconds at one point before it finally refreshed. Trying to toy with it a little bit to see if I can fix it, but I’m not very good at reworking these
[/quote]

your right. I tweaked it a bit. tell me what you think now

Cycled it twice first time it was off for 8 seconds, second time it was off for 14

[quote quote=40082]Cycled it twice first time it was off for 8 seconds, second time it was off for 14
[/quote]
let me do some more tweaking mine is staying up for a full 50 mil test.

I cant even get it to show up once i import it… Any shaman macro come to think of it… =/

are you running with synapse or ahk? Or are you manually clicking? If you are using one of those what delay are you setting? I usually run a pretty consistent .056 delay on synapse and it works well with some of the previous macros. I hate this new patch =/

There is some enhance buffs coming Tuesday, you think they will make any big differences? That hailstorm one looks decent.

Enhancement
Crash Lightning, Flametongue, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Stormstrike, Windfury, and Windsong damage increased by 4%.
Hailstorm damage increased by 29%.
Boulderfist damage increased by 15%.
Fury of Air damage reduced by 12%.