Old Legion HPally Martyr Healing

Updated!

This is the Pally Light of the Martyr build. “90% mobile” This is the best build that I have played this expansion.

Talents 1 2 2 1 3 2 (1 for raiding) or Talent [7/3] Beacon of Virtue for Myth+

Rotation: I use Marty (which is mouseover) 90% of the time. Bestow Faith and Holy shock will only cast on yourself making up for the damage taken. Make sure to replace [@kmasterflex] in the macro with your character name.

-ADDED MatryAOE (Finally)
-CHanged MartyFlash to be single target heal with Holy Avenger

-REMOVED {MartyHoly is only usable on yourself, Use it when you need to heal your self and conserv mana.}
-REMOVED {MartyFlash has Tyr’s, good for big heals when Infusion of Light Procs, If you don’t want to pop Tyr’s just yet, when it starts to cast, just move your character to stop casting. It will go down to the second castsequence and cast flash of light. Also MartyFlash has Beacon of Virue for Group healing in 5 man Myth+.}

Make sure to replace [@kmasterflex] in the macro with your character name.

Video and gameplay can be found here Twitch
Video on how to add the addon GSE2 Twitch

GSE2
Use this 90% of the time.

Sequences['Marty'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.
  Author="Kmasterah@Emerald Dream",
  SpecID=65,
  Talents = "1 2 2 1 2 3 2",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/holy-pally-martyr-healing-topping-the-meters/#post-44795",
  Help = [[Marty (which is mouseover) Use this 90% of the time]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=false,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@target] Judgment",
        "/cast [@kmasterflex] Holy Shock",
        "/cast [@kmasterflex] Bestow Faith",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Light of the Martyr",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Divine Protection",
        "/cast [combat] Avenging Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Aura Mastery",
      },
    },
  },
}

MartyAOE. If you’re running mythic+ talent[7/3] Beacon of Virtue

Sequences['MartyAOE'] = {
  SpecID=65,
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/holy-pally-martyr-healing-topping-the-meters/#post-44795",
  Help = [[MartyAOE. Talent Beacon of Virtue for Mythic+]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      KeyPress={
        "/assist [@focus,exists,nodead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Beacon of Virtue",
        "/cast Light of Dawn",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Tyr's Deliverance",
      },
    },
  },
}

Single Target Flash Heal

Sequences['MartyFlash'] = {
  SpecID=65,
  Help = [[MartyFlash, Single Target Flash Heal]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      KeyPress={
        "/assist [@focus,exists,nodead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Holy Shock",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Flash of Light",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Holy Avenger",
      },
    },
  },
}

I try to import each one to Gnome Sequencer, it says import successfull but does not show up on my list of macros. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Same here. Can you make a video of how to import this awesome macro

need this in gse2 form this is for gse1

looks nice, can someone change this to gse2 please or i’ll look into it

Anyone have an update on this yet for gse2?

I’ve Added the GSE2 Version and video. Let me know if that helps

Works great thanks a lot. Is there anyway to incorporate Tyr’s Deliverance into the macro?

Sure Can. Replace the Keyrelease line with:

KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Avenging Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Aura Mastery",
        "/cast [combat] Tyr's Deliverance",

Thanks!! MartyWrath is the main one to spam in dungeon groups right or should I be using Marty mostly?

No. Martywrath is for when your group is low or when your tank is at the critical low HP in dungons. Marty is the one you spam always. In raids I Pop MartyWrath first on pull then just spam Marty for the rest of the time.

You could spam Martywrath but you will go OOM (out of mana) fast.

Cheers guys, i am wondering how the macros performs in Myth. + and Raids? … I am thinking of leveling my HolyP. @ Jason, Thank you very much for sharing! …when i know what healer i want to level, i will give feedback.

When I spam Marty my health goes down real fast is this normal with the talent should I be spamming till my health gets low then heal myself and spam again? Also should I put the other beacon on myself or a dps?

Thanks

When I spam Marty my health goes down real fast is this normal with the talent should I be spamming till my health gets low then heal myself and spam again? Also should I put the other beacon on myself or a dps?

Thanks

@david H

Place the other beacon on yourself. Just spam till your health is about 50%, at that time you should have Infusion of light proc, use martyholy to heal yourself back up.

Cheers guys, i am wondering how the macros performs in Myth. + and Raids? .. I am thinking of leveling my HolyP. @ Jason, Thank you very much for sharing! ..when i know what healer i want to level, i will give feedback.

@Dagobert Thanks for the Comment.

Ive play this spec up to Myth+11 so far with a good tank.

hello all, first awesome macro ,im liking it alot. i have a question tho, which beacon goes on which member? marty doesnt heal ur BoL target. so do i put BoL on tank and other on myself that way while im healing myself with Martyholy so he still has healing coming in while im healing myself? just a little lost i suppose . im knew to HP , i main a resto shaman and its totally different but alot of fun.

thank you or anyone else in advance for any feed back. keep up the good work!

ok so I have the new gse2 and still cannot import the macro it still says unable to import, I copy and pasted it properly it does import the old 1 but does not appear on my list any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

OK I think I found out how to do this and how to modify it. There are 2 issues with the code from Jason, so I hope that he modifies the original macros, if not, I will tell you how to tailor it for yourselves.

• Once you import the macros as Jason’s video shows you, the step that’s missing is for you to click on each macro and then click CREATE ICON. You have to do this so the macro is dragable to your bar. The CREATE ICON button isn’t always lit, so you might have to click a few times on the macro, or other macros, to get it to light up. Its a pain I know, seems to be a bug with GSE 2.x. You will know when it works because the icon will change to a question mark.
  • Once you have each of your icons, drag them to your bar and you are set.

Now this is where you need to customize 2 of the 3 macros in order for them to work correctly. Do the following:

• Click on the MARTY macro and click EDIT. (this button might not be clickable same way as I described above, so just play with it until you can get in here).
  • In the edit screen you will want to click the “1” tab next to the CONFIGURATION tab. That will show you isolated parts of the macro.
  • In the SEQUENCE section, replace “kmasterFlex” with your character name and click SAVE. (NOTE: Be sure not to delete the @ symbol before your name)

Do the same steps above for MartyHoly. Make sure you save after your changes.

That should be it, should work as advvertised after that. Hope that helps anyone that is having issues.

To the OP, can you please recode your macros to be generic for those @kmasterFlex lines, I think you can use @self, but I don’t know the LUA well enough.

Happy Healing :slight_smile:

• Aitrus
OK I think I found out how to do this and how to modify it. There are 2 issues with the code from Jason, so I hope that he modifies the original macros, if not, I will tell you how to tailor it for yourselves.

– Once you import the macros as Jason’s video shows you, the step that’s missing is for you to click on each macro and then click CREATE ICON. You have to do this so the macro is dragable to your bar. The CREATE ICON button isn’t always lit, so you might have to click a few times on the macro, or other macros, to get it to light up. Its a pain I know, seems to be a bug with GSE 2.x. You will know when it works because the icon will change to a question mark.
– Once you have each of your icons, drag them to your bar and you are set.

Now this is where you need to customize 2 of the 3 macros in order for them to work correctly. Do the following:
– Click on the MARTY macro and click EDIT. (this button might not be clickable same way as I described above, so just play with it until you can get in here).
– In the edit screen you will want to click the “1” tab next to the CONFIGURATION tab. That will show you isolated parts of the macro.
– In the SEQUENCE section, replace “kmasterFlex” with your character name and click SAVE. (NOTE: Be sure not to delete the @ symbol before your name)

Do the same steps above for MartyHoly. Make sure you save after your changes.

That should be it, should work as advvertised after that. Hope that helps anyone that is having issues.

To the OP, can you please recode your macros to be generic for those @kmasterFlex lines, I think you can use @self, but I don’t know the LUA well enough.

Happy Healing ???

– Aitrus

Thank you for explaining that. You just made me realize i left that out the video. Ill make a new one if more people request it. Hope you all are enjoying the macro.

Love the macro so far, and no worries, just wanted to help others that might have been having issues getting the macro to work :slight_smile: I am just starting to heal on my pally, so thank you for this, definitely making my transition better. My gear is terrible and I need a lot more artifact traits, but I am at least getting by :slight_smile: Cheers.

• Aitrus