How do you place your macro in the black box for cut and paste use?

Well, I normally troll and snag the macros I need, but since the expansion release I have dipped my toes in the water and have cobbled a couple macros together that seem to work, my question is, how do I put them in the black boxes so people can cut and paste them properly? I have noticed if you just post them they have different squiggles (lol not sure of the right terms, Im old fat and uneducated) any help would be appreciated, many thanks

You really cannot simply cut and paste as the forum software stylizes the single quotation marks.

However in answer to your question: Highlight the code you want in a black box and use the “code” button in the post box above where you are typing.

postthis

Yay it works!!!

so

here we go

doesntwork

gg

doesntwork

Very helpful thank you, I had too google it to be directed to this topic.

doesntwork

`

Sequences[‘Lowlvlsingle’] = {
author=’Exlynn@Perenolde’,
specID=266,
helpTxt = ‘Talents: 3211232′,
icon=’INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet][target=pet, dead] Voidwalker
/use [mod:alt] Drain Life
/castsequence reset=target Doom, null
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Call Dreadstalkers, Demonic Empowerment, Life Tap”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul’dan, Demonic Empowerment”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Summon Doomguard, Demonic Empowerment”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul’dan”,
—(“/cast [nochanneling] Command Demon”,)—–
—(“/cast [nochanneling] Demonbolt”,)—-
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

just for testing xP

Yay it works!!!

There is no code button anywhere in Chrome Browser

I finally got it to work now.

test

is achieved by using a tilde symbol before the macro, on the same line in a similar way to using quotation marks ("). You need one at the beginning and one at the end.

Thus, “test”, but replace " with `.

test

Dsl

Test