Forums Forums Classes Warriors Fury PvE HP PVE Fury Warrior Update for 7.1.5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant
    #44333 |

Hi All

Ok I have updated the Macros

This follows a Update to the way the Macro works and the talents have been changed to accommodate based on Icy Veins.

You need to setup your AHK to spam 2 buttons not just 1. In this case cast the Dump and then the Builder with a 300ms interval

Dump on Button 1 and Build on Button 2
    Eg.
    Down 1
    Up 1
    Down 2
    Up 2
    Delay 300ms

————————————————-
    ————–Page 6 there is a update———–
    —–The below macros are the older versions—–
    ————————————————-

Using the below macros on my warrior at 851 ilvl (16% Crit, 30% Haste, 32% Mastery) un-buffed I do between 240k and 400k depending on the fight in Heroics

AE was changed to remove Dragon Roar and added Rampage as Battle Cry now gives 100 Rage that needs to be spent

Builder didn’t change at all

Dump removed Dragon Roar as its not talented

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Toxicdust Toxicdust.
    Profile photo of Bullheaded67Bullheaded67
    Scout

Ok – so I originally had the button push set incorrectly – was doing build then dump. I switched it around and the dump is still not triggering – basically I never rampage or execute. 300ms delay. The dump macro is definitely working – I can manually spam it and it works.

NM – I had the macro’s hotkeys reversed – works perfectly now thanks.

James
    Grunt

can you post the ahk script that you are using? im horrible at writing those things

Keith Ward
    Grunt

Thanks for the update toxicdust. Will try tonight

Jonas Samson
    Grunt

Thanks for sharing this.

I was wondering if we could remove Dump and instead have 3 buttons in total: Down/UP1-Rampage, Down/UP2-Execute, Down/UP3-Builder (300ms)?

With the current Dump macro, sometimes I sit at 100 rage too long before it casts Rampage.

I will test this and see if it works better.

Profile photo of ToxicdustToxicdust
    Senior Sergeant

can you post the ahk script that you are using? im horrible at writing those things

I dont use AHK though sorry. I have a Logitech 710+ keyboard that has macro built into the keyboard so I use that but the principle is that you should be spamming both before a delay

Thanks for sharing this.
    I was wondering if we could remove Dump and instead have 3 buttons in total: Down/UP1-Rampage, Down/UP2-Execute, Down/UP3-Builder (300ms)?
    With the current Dump macro, sometimes I sit at 100 rage too long before it casts Rampage.
    I will test this and see if it works better.

I was considering the same but the Dump prefers Execute over Rampage in this instance for execute phase. If you dont want to use dump then just create a AHK to do the following

1 Down , 1 Up
    2 Down , 2 Up
    3 Down , 3 Up
    Delay 300ms

1 Being Rampage
    2 Being Execute
    3 Being Builder

In essence Dump is just the 1 and 2 combined in sequence

Senior Sergeant

Also please give feedback on performance and if you prefer a rotation change. I am contemplating adding modifiers to trigger the buffs rather than popping them on CD

Jonas Samson
    Grunt

Thanks for your reply.

I confirm that splitting Rampage and Execute into two separate buttons worked better for me. I saw a DPS increase, no longer seeing the issue where I sit at 100 rage rage for quite a while.

Also, a slight modification: I suggest adding Odyn’s Fury in the Builder macro on top of the /castsequence.

Senior Sergeant

Thanks for your reply.
    I confirm that splitting Rampage and Execute into two separate buttons worked better for me. I saw a DPS increase, no longer seeing the issue where I sit at 100 rage rage for quite a while.
    Also, a slight modification: I suggest adding Odyn’s Fury in the Builder macro on top of the /castsequence.

Cant do it in the /Castsequence as it will lock the macro up waiting for its CD to complete before continuing.

You could add it as a /Cast before the sequence but I’m just wondering what the real gain would be considering you using it on Single target.

I will create a alternate tonight quick to Do all the buffs on Modifiers and Odins fury on another modifier so that they can be combined into a single macro.

Jonas Samson
    Grunt

Thanks for your reply. I confirm that splitting Rampage and Execute into two separate buttons worked better for me. I saw a DPS increase, no longer seeing the issue where I sit at 100 rage rage for quite a while. Also, a slight modification: I suggest adding Odyn’s Fury in the Builder macro on top of the /castsequence.

Cant do it in the /Castsequence as it will lock the macro up waiting for its CD to complete before continuing.
    You could add it as a /Cast before the sequence but I’m just wondering what the real gain would be considering you using it on Single target.
    I will create a alternate tonight quick to Do all the buffs on Modifiers and Odins fury on another modifier so that they can be combined into a single macro.

Yes, that’s what I meant: Add Odyn’s Fury one line above the /castsequence. 🙂
    I have read the guides from wowhead, icy veins, and Warrior-Fury discord. They all suggest to always using Odyn’s Fury on cool down, on both single target and cleave scenarios.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.