HP PVE Fury Warrior Update for 7.1.5

Hi All

Ok I have updated the Macros

This follows a Update to the way the Macro works and the talents have been changed to accommodate based on Icy Veins.

You need to setup your AHK to spam 2 buttons not just 1. In this case cast the Dump and then the Builder with a 300ms interval

Dump on Button 1 and Build on Button 2
Eg.
Down 1
Up 1
Down 2
Up 2
Delay 300ms

------------------------------------------------- --------------Page 6 there is a update----------- -----The below macros are the older versions----- -------------------------------------------------

Using the below macros on my warrior at 851 ilvl (16% Crit, 30% Haste, 32% Mastery) un-buffed I do between 240k and 400k depending on the fight in Heroics

AE was changed to remove Dragon Roar and added Rampage as Battle Cry now gives 100 Rage that needs to be spent

Sequences['BladeFuryAE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Blademïst@Twilight's Hammer",
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "2333132",
  Help = "Talents have been setup to a best case scenario as per Icy Veins",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Battle Cry",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Avatar",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Odyn's Fury",
        "/cast Whirlwind",
        "/cast Rampage",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Builder didn’t change at all

Sequences['BladeFuryBuilder'] = {
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "2333132",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Avatar",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Dump removed Dragon Roar as its not talented

Sequences['BladeFuryDump'] = {
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "2333132",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Avatar",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Execute",
        "/cast Rampage",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Ok - so I originally had the button push set incorrectly - was doing build then dump. I switched it around and the dump is still not triggering - basically I never rampage or execute. 300ms delay. The dump macro is definitely working - I can manually spam it and it works.

NM - I had the macro’s hotkeys reversed - works perfectly now thanks.

can you post the ahk script that you are using? im horrible at writing those things

Thanks for the update toxicdust. Will try tonight

Thanks for sharing this.

I was wondering if we could remove Dump and instead have 3 buttons in total: Down/UP1-Rampage, Down/UP2-Execute, Down/UP3-Builder (300ms)?

With the current Dump macro, sometimes I sit at 100 rage too long before it casts Rampage.

I will test this and see if it works better.

[quote quote=44397]can you post the ahk script that you are using? im horrible at writing those things
[/quote]

I dont use AHK though sorry. I have a Logitech 710+ keyboard that has macro built into the keyboard so I use that but the principle is that you should be spamming both before a delay

[quote quote=44492]Thanks for sharing this.
I was wondering if we could remove Dump and instead have 3 buttons in total: Down/UP1-Rampage, Down/UP2-Execute, Down/UP3-Builder (300ms)?
With the current Dump macro, sometimes I sit at 100 rage too long before it casts Rampage.
I will test this and see if it works better.
[/quote]

I was considering the same but the Dump prefers Execute over Rampage in this instance for execute phase. If you dont want to use dump then just create a AHK to do the following

1 Down , 1 Up
2 Down , 2 Up
3 Down , 3 Up
Delay 300ms

1 Being Rampage
2 Being Execute
3 Being Builder

In essence Dump is just the 1 and 2 combined in sequence

Also please give feedback on performance and if you prefer a rotation change. I am contemplating adding modifiers to trigger the buffs rather than popping them on CD

Thanks for your reply.

I confirm that splitting Rampage and Execute into two separate buttons worked better for me. I saw a DPS increase, no longer seeing the issue where I sit at 100 rage rage for quite a while.

Also, a slight modification: I suggest adding Odyn’s Fury in the Builder macro on top of the /castsequence.

[quote quote=44516]Thanks for your reply.
I confirm that splitting Rampage and Execute into two separate buttons worked better for me. I saw a DPS increase, no longer seeing the issue where I sit at 100 rage rage for quite a while.
Also, a slight modification: I suggest adding Odyn’s Fury in the Builder macro on top of the /castsequence.
[/quote]

Cant do it in the /Castsequence as it will lock the macro up waiting for its CD to complete before continuing.

You could add it as a /Cast before the sequence but I’m just wondering what the real gain would be considering you using it on Single target.

I will create a alternate tonight quick to Do all the buffs on Modifiers and Odins fury on another modifier so that they can be combined into a single macro.

[quote quote=44517]

Thanks for your reply. I confirm that splitting Rampage and Execute into two separate buttons worked better for me. I saw a DPS increase, no longer seeing the issue where I sit at 100 rage rage for quite a while. Also, a slight modification: I suggest adding Odyn’s Fury in the Builder macro on top of the /castsequence.

Cant do it in the /Castsequence as it will lock the macro up waiting for its CD to complete before continuing. You could add it as a /Cast before the sequence but I’m just wondering what the real gain would be considering you using it on Single target. I will create a alternate tonight quick to Do all the buffs on Modifiers and Odins fury on another modifier so that they can be combined into a single macro. [/quote]

Yes, that’s what I meant: Add Odyn’s Fury one line above the /castsequence. :slight_smile:
I have read the guides from wowhead, icy veins, and Warrior-Fury discord. They all suggest to always using Odyn’s Fury on cool down, on both single target and cleave scenarios.

Sequences['BladeFuryBuilder'] = {
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "2333132",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Avatar",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Odyn's Fury",
        "/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Yea that should be fine. I still want to change the Buffs to be [Mod:Alt] or something because I think the burst phase could be maintained better rather than doing it all on CD

Can you put this into GSE original format please?

[quote quote=44542]Can you put this into GSE original format please?
[/quote]

Sorry dont have that. I only use the most up to date GSE

So basically I have a Logitech G600 Mouse with G key support, I have it set to repeat while pressed with a 300 ms delay.

I hold “BUILDER” till Rampage Procs, then let go and start holding “DUMP” till Rampage or Execute goes off, if theres 4 or more mobs, thats when I hold AOE button which has a 70 ms delay.

Both Builder and Dump has 300 ms delay.

Am I doing this correctly, or should I be manually spamming it or just setting it to toggle?

One thing im not sure on is how Key Release interacts.

[quote quote=44608]So basically I have a Logitech G600 Mouse with G key support, I have it set to repeat while pressed with a 300 ms delay.
I hold “BUILDER” till Rampage Procs, then let go and start holding “DUMP” till Rampage or Execute goes off, if theres 4 or more mobs, thats when I hold AOE button which has a 70 ms delay.
Both Builder and Dump has 300 ms delay.
Am I doing this correctly, or should I be manually spamming it or just setting it to toggle?
One thing im not sure on is how Key Release interacts.
[/quote]

Actually You can do the following

Put Dump on 1 and Builder on 2 on your toolbar

In the G Key setup you need to setup as following
Down 1
Up 1
Down 2
Up 2
Delay 300Ms

Put the repeat on Toggle. So when you press the G Key it will try to Dump Rage before it tried to build rage before it waits for 300ms to try again.

So in essence both then wait

Am I checking the box for Record Delays between events?

I cant get the picture to show, right click it and open in new tab and it should work.

Essentially I set up a multi key in the command editor for Logitech, recorded the keystrokes

Down 1
Up 1
Down 2
Up 2

set it to toggle for repeat options with a 300 ms delay.

Builder on 2, Dump on 1.

Went into game, attempted to use it. It fires of Builder without issue, Never once fires off Dump.

[quote quote=44628]Am I checking the box for Record Delays between events?

I cant get the picture to show, right click it and open in new tab and it should work.
Essentially I set up a multi key in the command editor for Logitech, recorded the keystrokes
Down 1 Up 1 Down 2 Up 2
set it to toggle for repeat options with a 300 ms delay.
Builder on 2, Dump on 1.
Went into game, attempted to use it. It fires of Builder without issue, Never once fires off Dump.
[/quote]

Thats correct but you need to swap them around. Dump on 1 and Build on 2

Your macro is 100% correct that way

Hrmmmm… Sadly it still only fires whatever is on the 1 hotkey only and never fires off the 2 hotkey.

Any ideas on how to fix?

[quote quote=44984]Hrmmmm… Sadly it still only fires whatever is on the 1 hotkey only and never fires off the 2 hotkey.
Any ideas on how to fix?
[/quote]

Personally mine is on 8 and 9. Maybe try moving them to other keys?

I tend to play manual as well without the automation sometimes. Only in long raid fights do I enable the macro to fire off the automation. Works fine on my side.

Also try to re-import the Macro thats not working.

So I moved the Dump Macro to 8 and the Builder to 9, set up the multikey macro with

8 Down
8 Up
0.300 delay
9 Down
9 Up

Re-imported the macro that wasnt firing, and all it fires is the Builder, even swapped them around and all it fires is the builder. Never even tries to press the Dump.

Id like to test and see what im doing wrong.