Hunter 6.0.2 Beast Master-Marksman (no-addons required)

Hello peeps before i start sry for my english.

I have seen alot of macros and i think i got now the exp to share mine.They got room for improve but works rly good.Dps is depending your gear…

BM hunter

Talents are Glypys
3/2/3/3/3/1 your choise doesnt matter any way

A murder of crown is now better choise but if you want to max use it you have to put it your self at 20% hp of the mob so you can reset it.

I got trill of the hunt (i belive is better talent atm)but the macro is built like that so you can play with steady focus too if you want.

SINGLE TARGET MACRO

/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 !Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot
/castsequence reset=1 Glaive Toss
/castrandom !Focus Fire
/use [combat]Bestial Wrath

AOE TARGETS MACRO

/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 Multi-Shot, Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
/castrandom !Focus Fire
/use [combat]Bestial Wra

1o problem is i havent find a way to active Focus fire when i want(5 stacks).I have seen any macro do it yet.
2o problem is killshot. If you put it on macro its fire some times and not when is proc…so i belive is to do it my self

Marksman hunter

Talents Glyphs

3/2/3/1/3/1 your choise

In Marksman i play steady focus you have to cast aim shot, that gives you more time to regen.

SINGLE TARGET

/petattack
/castsequence reset=9 !Chimaera Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Aimed Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot
/use [combat]Rapid Fire

AOE TARGETS

/petattack
/castsequence reset=9 !Chimaera Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Multi-Shot,Multi-Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot
/cast [combat]Rapid Fire

Thats all.If you get anything else please do post it. thanks!

holy balony you made the first Marksman hunter macro that works for my lvl 90 hunter ilvl 492, these real 1 button macro’s made my dusty so sad to play hunter came alive again.
im not gonna tweak because @ilvl 500 i already passed 7k dps in lfr.
i made a list on every server i play and hunter was till yesterday last that i wanted to level in wod but mmmmmm now ???

Hi I’ve been using a similar one:
(The ‘/use [combat] 14’ command is for a trinket slot if you have an on use trinket in the slot).

/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=15 !Glaive Toss, !Focus Fire
/cast [combat]Bestial Wrath
/cast Kill Shot
/use [combat] 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

Hello,

I have tried both macros, unfortunately it seems to not hitting kill command as much as I would like. Am I supposed to just spam the macro button?

Thanks

[quote quote=18842]Hello,

I have tried both macros, unfortunately it seems to not hitting kill command as much as I would like. Am I supposed to just spam the macro button?

Thanks
[/quote]

Spam the heck out of the button. I use Auto Hot Key since I do not have a gaming keyboard or mouse that lets me set keys to continuously fire when held down.

Auto Hot keys are against Blizzard;s EULA and ToU if Warden detects you using one, you can get your banned for Automation. Please do not give such bad advice using the same name as me.