/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

But when it says ““Macro import successful”” , i don’t have my macro + all the base macros are uneditable + can’t create new macros with GSE …

Help please xD

I hope you get some answers for this because I’m having the same problem. Can’t believe some one is having issues at the same time I am! lol usually I’m reading 2 yr old posts

[quote quote=50596]Hi , i’m playing Fury warrior and i try to import that macro :
Sequences[‘Furious’] = { PreMacro = [[ /console Sound_EnableSFX 0 /targetenemy [noharm][dead] ]], ‘/cast Heroic Throw’, ‘/cast Charge’, ‘/castsequence reset=combat Wild Strike,Whirlwind’, ‘/cast Raging Blow’, ‘/cast [combat] Dragon Roar’, ‘/cast Victory Rush’, ‘/cast Execute’, ‘/cast [combat] Recklessness’, ‘/cast [combat] Avatar’, ‘/cast Raging Blow’, ‘/castsequence reset=combat Wild Strike,Whirlwind’, ‘/cast Bloodthirst’, PostMacro = [[ /cast [combat] Blood Fury /cast [combat] Berserker Rage /startattack /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide(); /console Sound_EnableSFX 1 ]], }
But when it says “”Macro import successful”” , i don’t have my macro + all the base macros are uneditable + can’t create new macros with GSE ….
Help please xD
[/quote]

this is an old format GSE that no longer works. the macro needs to be updated to the new format (it may not work in exactly the same manner as the original as some of the core features or functions have changed slightly) I’ll rebuild it for you in the current format but I take 0 responsibility for its performance.

Give me a few minutes.

How can i find some ““updated”” macros then ?

Here you go:

Sequences['Furious'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Unknown",
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "Unknown",
  Help = [[I am rewriting this to fit the current format as a request. I do not know the original Author nor do I take any credit or crtics for the performance]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Heroic Throw",
        "/cast Charge",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Wild Strike, Whirlwind",
        "/cast Raging Blow",
        "/cast [combat] Dragon Roar",
        "/cast Victory Rush",
        "/cast Execute",
        "/cast [combat] Recklessness",
        "/cast Avatar",
        "/cast Raging Blow",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Wild Strike, Whirlwind",
        "/cast Bloodthirst",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Berserker Rage",
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

Also make sure that you have the latest version of GSE installed from curse.com (Twitch). If the fundamental workings of GSE are not working as intended or still giving you problems you may want to consider a clean install of GSE by deleting your folders relating to GSE in your WoW/addons folder ***** please keep in mind that you will lose any macros that you currently have or are using. if that is the case I would suggest exporting the onns that you use to a Notepad.txt file so that you can re import them later. I would actually suggest that everyone keep a .txt file of your macros just in case things go bad or they get lost in the forums.

Thanks a lot , i’ll test that later , but how can i find some updated macros ?

[quote quote=50608]Thanks a lot , i’ll test that later , but how can i find some updated macros ?
[/quote]
Generally speaking the top of the list ones are more up to date than others unless someone Necros a thread. If you look at the macro that I re posted you should be able to see a difference. There is a ‘keypress/keyrelease’ section as well as a ‘Premacro/postmacro’ as a general rule if the macro includes those section you can assume it is a newer macro that will import.

For Fury Warriors look here:
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/forum/classes/warriors/fury/pve/

““Unable to import the macro”” :frowning:

[quote quote=50611]“”Unable to import the macro”” ???
[/quote]
you must be running the outdated GSE or the original that is no longer supported. Go to Curse and get the new one.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros

I have that version of gse and I’m having this problem still. I can’t even import the sample macros. It says import complete but when I go to my macros it’s not there.

Ok been trying all sorts of things to fix this. Might be using it wrong and have a few more ideas I’ll try after work. If I figure it out, I’ll talk about what my problem was so it can be added to common gse mistakes thread in case others are having this issue.

[quote quote=50622]Ok been trying all sorts of things to fix this. Might be using it wrong and have a few more ideas I’ll try after work. If I figure it out, I’ll talk about what my problem was so it can be added to common gse mistakes thread in case others are having this issue.
[/quote]

If you are still having issues hit me up in Discord and I can try to help troubleshoot. I have Raid tonight so I dunno how available I will be but I will try to find some time to help if needed.

Ok so o figured out my import problem but now macro still won’t fire. Is gse2 stand alone or am I missing a main program?