I have a question.

Hello everyone,

It’s good to know that our community of macro-ers has been growing from time to time. I have been around for roughly a year and so far enjoying all the works here.

However, I have an issue with the GnomeSequencer addon. I will tell you as briefly as I can.

1 - I have downloaded and correctly installed this addon (including changing the ExampleSequences.lua to Sequences.lua, checking the file extension, and so on)

2 - I am currently using a Destro Warlock GnomeSequencer from this forum. This one works fine without any problems.

3 - When it comes to ANY other newly added macro, it will not work, no matter what (including typing in myself, reinstall and something like that).

Any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance.

This is the Lock macro I am using, for further references.

Sequences['LockDPS'] = { PreMacro = [[ #showtooltip Immolate /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /castsequence [mod:alt,combat] Dark Soul: Instability, Blood Fury /cast [mod,combat] Chaos Bolt ]], '/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate', '/cast Conflagrate', PostMacro = [[ /startattack /petattack /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() ]], }

Don’t use Gnome Sequencer… it’s simple and easy to use, but it is quite buggy.

Use simple WoW macros and make use of the /swapactionbar function.

If you need to get past the 255 character limit, I recommend the Macro Toolkit addon.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Dave, look at my post Common issues in Gnome Sequencer files. The bugginess people complain about is really an error on the part of the user in 90% of cases. GS is quote stable and has a very few known limitations.

As I have repeatedly offered, if you are having problems contact me in game Thralkhar#1485 and I can walk you through simple errors or send you my email address and you can send me your sequencer files where I will fix them and send them back. I have done this for about a dozen people so far and as I encounter new problems I note them in the above referenced post.