Imp Turret v2 [8.0.1] (10/16/18)

Home/Classes/Warlocks/Demonology/8.0.x/Imp Turret v2 [8.0.1] (10/16/18)

Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Demonology 8.0.x Imp Turret v2 [8.0.1] (10/16/18)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Updated for 8.0.1

Talents used: 2,1,2,1,1,2,1
    Level 45 & 75 are up to you.

Basically a macro that fits my play style, minimum mods and a couple hotkeys, macro takes care of the rest. I run it at 60MS without a problem or you can run it manually.

imps

duuMdaGjuPQrbQkNcufZsr1TujTluv9lummfPJjPLPeptrzAGY1iO2Mk13usJtrCouPY6uGgiQuCqfKfsiEiQctuH6IGQQnIkjFevIgjQkNKaTsc4LkaZuH0nbv2jknuvILQG6Pqnvk1vrvYwrvQ3kr3vc7f5VOkAWsDyvTyuP0Jj1KjixgYMjIptOgnQ40Q41esZwPUnLSBGFlA4GCCujSCkEojtx46e12bvPVRqmEfqNNiTEuj1(PAQs2eBLWcc3fEAZRHhg(T5jVxi2fYMW8H2q7dqucZjci1GmmJKJSFUwQ1RnPIFDAXijnYwkMiHoAMJf01q2yqX1jxNETYqy7FJaHIWlZRZxMxNxNVmVs4XijV8oi2kH5dTHim(ybTrEB9At6TjJpojWBjPX7XiReK7uSuVHV7Pwk4HFxGsEeMT3ssJ38LCzH3x9UCOD4TK049yr8gYKAvH3UaUa8LHOiPEpgzLGJ2BBPMheEZ9ElOf0ovNe4TK04T6eYFCsWV53fGxkK3dnQT3r6TOieK3stzJ3koVriL3YqEpcheW7XI4nKj1k(jmCV2K8gzuNeOiBITs2eBLWm6xfExcsnNhaq7dqCH31PWMvVj2fcZOFv4Dji1CEaaTpaXfEVCVwxRe7mcZOFv4Dji1CEaaTpaXfEFp5MyHryg9RcVlbPMZdaO9biUW77j3eRWeMr)QW7sqQ58aaAFaIl8Uov46kmcpAMqJESobHjmpslU9dsecpaK0lgKsr2eBLWm6xfExcsVHqrH316YK1Pe7cHzGqXhXRf17s0apQqvqSZimJ(vH3LwPqdQdZUW76uHRRWiwyeMr)QW7sRuOb)Du49YnS66ekimoqqCLmqhNeqymIlKrG48BcpaK0HrB0RqKnXwjmdekE5i1Vksjs8UuSjLHk8UodgS1vIDHWmqO4LJu)QibExcsXMugQW76myWwxj2zeMr)QW7jC3QWvki8fdcUxBsYMccFjvbCV2KKnfuqbHXqiTGJj2L7BcpKCWjneMv6VLvCZftklKvMgeHH7bY)wqqGmWlceNeqIqbfebUsage Information
    Simple macro rotation for Demonology (60ms).
    [Ctrl for HoG] – [Alt for DB procs]

Hotkey Demonic Tyrant & Implosion for situational.
    Use ALT to keep your shards up when DB procs.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Summon Wrathguard, Hand of Gul’dan, Demonbolt

Main Sequence: Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul’dan, Demonic Strength, Call Dreadstalkers

KeyRelease: Threatening Presence, Felstorm

BlackKnight
    Grunt

I haven’t checked, but does GSE still have the ability to have tabs for different levels of Macro (Default, Party, Raid, PVP) all contained within the same unified macro. Wouldn’t it be better to make one macro with two tabs, one Default, one raid and get it to a single button?

--
    Sometimes Good Guys Wear Black...
    Defenders of Valhalla - Durotan

Robert Booth
    Scout

what are your talents choices you are using for these macros ?

Nyalus
    Grunt

what are your talents choices you are using for these macros ?

I haven’t played my warlock in a while but came back to it, updated the OP.

I haven’t checked, but does GSE still have the ability to have tabs for different levels of Macro (Default, Party, Raid, PVP) all contained within the same unified macro. Wouldn’t it be better to make one macro with two tabs, one Default, one raid and get it to a single button?

Yes you are exactly right, realized this too late then left the warlock scene. It’s all been reworked to one macro now.

HexerChar
    Scout

Great work, works incredibly at 60ms.

zamz77
    Scout

so how is this macro overall, DPS wise since you dont use Vilefiend?

GhostDragon1
    Grunt

this macro has stopped working or something I am not getting it to fire off

Daniel Friberg
    Grunt

this macro has stopped working or something I am not getting it to fire off

Are you sure you are inmporting this right? It works fine on my setup…just re imported it…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.