ImplodedDerpDerp (Dungeon Build)

So this is/should be a fun little build to play for AoE… doesn’t do much for the raid scene unless there are a lot of adds where this can still shine through.

For this as you can possibly tell from the title, i am using Implosion AND Darkgaze due to his tendency to hit everything that has Doom applied.

I am sure it could be tweaked but really, this spec is not the easiest to try and pin down anything perfect.

Sequences['ImplosiveDerpasaur'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Cenobiarch@Saurfang",
  SpecID=266,
  Talents = "3331231",
  Help = [[Haste>Mastery>Crit]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=4,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nopet] Summon Felguard",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Thal'kiel's Consumption",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Life Tap",
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Hand of Gul'dan, null",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Demonic Empowerment, Call Dreadstalkers, Shadow Bolt",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Call Dreadstalkers, Demonic Empowerment, Shadow Bolt, Demonic Empowerment, Demonwrath",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Demonic Empowerment, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Implosion, Shadow Bolt",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Hand of Gul'dan",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Summon Darkglare",
      },
    },
  },
}

Cym. im just glad you are trying to make a macro. I still cant, but i wait patiently for those who do.

Iv been really interested in Zoo/IMplod type builds for a little bit to mix things up. AND HOLY CRAP this does some numbers. Been testing on dummys [45 sec w/-w/o doomguard cds] and even went into m+ and current raid. AVG around 1.5mil dps…. while other macros here for st I been avg around 900k-1.2mil. the sustain dmg on this macro is incredible. I can burst [if rng jesus blesses me] up to a good 1.8-2mil

Legs - Wakeners Legacy - Sindori Spite
(I tried to use Recurrent but for some reason it was a dps loss of 200k)
also been looking at testing Wakeners with netherlord later

trinks - Acrid Catalyst Injecter / Vitality Resonater

stats
Mast - 48
Haste - 32
Crit - 20
ilvl 936