John Q.'s Award Winning PVE/PVP Macro

Home/Classes/Warlocks/Affliction/PvE/John Q.'s Award Winning PVE/PVP Macro

Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Affliction PvE John Q.'s Award Winning PVE/PVP Macro

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

I like it because it almost never jams. Also, it melts faces.

Talents: 2231112
    PVP Talents: 223112

Mike
    First Sergeant

Thanks for the macro – tried it in PVE where it may melt butter – but not that much more.

Why are you using sacrifice? Just for PVP?

RAGTAG@TWISTED NETHER
    First Sergeant

WHAT PET YOU USE FOR THIS MACRO?

John Q.
    First Sergeant

Because I am always switching talents, do not use the ones as recorded in the macro; instead, use the talents that I have mentioned in my OP; it is those that will give you the highest DPS and survivability.

The macro recorded Sac as my talent of choice as I was writing it. However, I use the Infernal while soloing, but use the Doomguard any other time (dungeons, raids, PVP). Occasionally, I will use the Succubus in PVP, but note, it *is* a DPS loss when you do use her.

And…

…You’re wrong; I don’t write and release shit macros. Each one I do has been tested for weeks and A/B tested for the highest possible damage or HPS for healer classes. Don’t know what your gear is, but that is likely the issue and/or not using the talents that I mentioned in the OP.

Lonestar
    Senior Sergeant

I like it because it almost never jams. Also, it melts faces.
    Talents: 2231112 PVP Talents: 223112
    <

so what is the talent difference for PVE over PVP as you only have 6 out of the 7 talents listed in your OP for pvp.

John Q.
    First Sergeant
    Tyreek
    First Sergeant

Hey John, i noticed I only see Phantom Singularity in the pvp portion of your macro. Do you just cast it manually when not in pvp? Where could i place it in the other portions of the macro to make it be cast as part of the rotation?

John Q.
    First Sergeant

Good eye! Fixed and updated in the OP.

Paul Harris
    Scout

How do you get it to use the specific macro version?

Ult
    Scout

Something keeps turning off my sound effects with this macro. I have unbound all my sound keys. No other issues with other macros.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.