John Q.'s Award Winning PVE/PVP Macro

Home/Classes/Warlocks/Archive (Old Patches)/7.3.x - Affliction/John Q.'s Award Winning PVE/PVP Macro

Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Affliction John Q.'s Award Winning PVE/PVP Macro

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

Have a script?

I don’t use autohotkey software, I have a gaming keyboard set up for my AHK. the delay is 98ms is what I use. I am not sure what that converts to in autohotkey or punchkey software or razer gaming keyboards as my setup is all steelseries gaming stuff.

91pcl91
    Sergeant

Anyone have any issue with this getting stuck casting the PVP macro when out questing?

大銘 張
    Grunt

What’s the matter? I use it and I get stuck. I can’t find the reason. I didn’t use AHK, only manual launch.

Triggly Turk
    Senior Sergeant

Works perfectly for me. Using Punchkey at 100ms. Zero hangups. Thank you.

jalisco
    Grunt

This works really good, thanks!

corey
    Scout

i think somethings wrong it want apply courrution and it wants to spam unstable alot

loft
    Grunt

Did you intend to choose the Rot and Decay talent and include Curse of Shadows in tab 3 of the macro?

John Q.
    First Sergeant

Yeah, I know it spams UA’s; that is what its SUPPOSED to do; Corruption is just a secondary DoT; the biggies are SL and Agony.

Not going to say that I’ve ‘retired’ from the game. However, I’ve uninstalled it.

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Affliction’ is closed to new topics and replies.