KHIT_MW_8.1

Here’s my attempt at Mistweaver. Ive tested this in both raids and mythic on my fresh mw ilvl 375. In the raid which was a normal BoD pug, all bosses up to Mekka, macro kept up with the other healers. The macro has a lot of potential, I feel. I welcome feedback and any suggestions… cheers.

dOusuaWijvf9jfLOrjPOtjPWROsrZsr1TuLQ2fKYVuvmmjKogvSmjuptrX0uukxdj12uL03OsPXjH4CqQkRdr8oePk3tsvvdesv1brKYcLuvyIkkvxKkvBusLpQOKAKQsLojssRusPxsLcZurj5MsWovvAOiswkKQ8ujAQqsxvrjSvjv5RQsfNfrQQ3QkXDvLYEH4VsQknyXHvzXujpwHjljxg1MvfFgPgTuonOvJivEnKkZwQUTQQDR0VbgosCCKelNQEoutNY1ry7qIVJOgVKQkNxr2pzeheur(6Gu6gVlvrT(w4DQVfbnhKVfJGksjQxNxdJu6mJZmZ44GusAewd4rkrxdAGF2J(RZdW2pGWVmszHjRbhiFDqklmzn4GuDcmYxhKssvpsH81bPSWTexNQRXEu41GGfP(aPC2jwAgSiFDqkrVdwH8TyKY3L7uqkDuEVsb3uXfbSxPuZzNyPzWQ8U81HlDnu88a8)ZBfxP4AsHuGsL3R4mJZmZ44OOABMrbtYNpKjtgnk8HoWdM98cTj0gG)pUEUp)qSrMpuy)hAcyf)r1w4gEGYryaLJcLoKXkLaG1GlTsbi2umGYTtk)acmdqH9k25PztPMpaVcbMvidTMsJVUYJ)(zCnqtH06DLjaHs7qHvmGsfqbIvUEhqwPSGIbugh2uCnPGTBRGlTc2G9oAkVtJxgf2RanSYcmLXHn4spxbYKEktacpR8dqbU0Zvyu4vb3H0nRpnxbAkhfkDiJvqLV37I45HRuQj5gVmkSxbv(uGyLdLd2pxDUgkOhxanLcGkmjkdZ3vmGs9GOaFMuQi8WLwPSWCLRBkgqX9fLcOPqAyfRXkfEhfAcyfRGTZy8CfyfFDfcmRaEuCVof4QuWnvGyfdOm6qkkqtHpFFs5Em2RanfA2WkGNhfRXkWfAWRRmoSHvmGcFJMcf2Jb7CfmqXANPynw5)Wg7NuCr88OuZznb2uapkfGydxdLgFDScFJMIDEA2umYWbRawfRXkWfAWRR04RRa2(eAkO24vzawdUeSczO1uAq6g7vAuWkEGDgeSOPu4gEGczyVRm6qkkUxNYTvkdWAWLGvidTMI1yLYckyk3Vc5gC0uMaekKocSPqGzfRXk)GkSIbuA81v6mgZELAwpikWNPAOa8k0E(m2Rut3xukudf4oa)WLwP6(pAgnfQQubRuwGPa3rNOIvQ9QyLs2tHxtP0oJGvGRI1yL)B4bkhwHQku88d7vmGcbMvofmt58NXk)3sCDL)B4bkpaVc0MR4IWuMaekJBvUQkfOPaxdOynwHuEUWn8afmpmiyrtr1QAlw59kO3bRuCra7vk1e1Br3egAgCPRHINhG)FER4kfxtkKcuQ8EfNzCMzMzkw12mJcMKpFitMmAu4dDGhm75fAtOna)FC9CF(HyJmFOW(p0eWk(JQTeaSgCPvWuUFLJ(GRshIowXASsb3ubf2JHGDUIlctHm0AkNIRddhkaFf7vapk)GkSIbuWWFI(zScSIVUI)Gvkn(6WLgnLcGkmjkdZ3vmGY1n2VNXk1dIc8zAUI7lkfugh2Wky4oyfRXtkU4LFGMYJh8RW3OPaSg7viWWLwzwbF4X0OZyf768AOPqADt5b4vEi6DLXHnf3RtHCdoAkqSI1yfxE(QuUTsXfHzSx5b4vinG7k(dwP04RdxAfcmCPvMfuiZ9oCPrtzwGHlTcQqA2plXkZkcSPawLtbZuo)zSc64jxWTsPMGvzcq4XC)PgkqSY1XaLg3P8q0viDeytXf)a8ScbgU0kUx3CfgtHhWR3Nui34vXASI)GvkqScMINVkfaHPGbktacLXTkE(gnLdR8F7KIDEA2WkhwHcaJHU6SczO1uCVo0uExiDtHIhc8qBsXakOhxqbIvOHOWRsJ9SYHviZ9UcPJaBkDi6yfRXkfCtfxeWE1CLRBnabDt5b4v8hScU0kwJviWSc4rb1gXwXEL6adcScQ8PaXkUyZyVcbMRuEaELhpZk1dIc8zAwINRqUbhnfiwHCBsXASY)n8afkEWaRanLkcpCPvklmxbduMaekJBvWu4TsbSkNYJNzL6brb(mPa8kwJvavvkUVOuq5b4vSgRaxSDkn(6OPOAvT1J9tkWFkaVDRP8EfQUkaFf7vEaEfRbXk)3WdumGIlwHaZvkhwbUgVvC1CLjaHs7qHvmGYvvPynw5b07aYWLwPdxMeffvRQ9JDEA2uEb9)diWmaf2pVXDkVPOAvTWvXASIlq1Kc4rXASY)n8aLHNpJRuCnPmRlDxPMhwXAScMhGTsPdxwHyRyVs9jUbiBaq3GuQbAku9rzcqOubuwGPubuSgepxXASY)n8afYWExzawdUeSY4WgCPvklOawfRXk25PztzcqOaxObVEFszCyJRuoBUYTvktacfYWExPDOWkgq5hGcRCkDOzDwXakvqSNGIPynwz0UD5UYdWRanfdOGTZBkJdBWLwbSktacVYYKvSZtZgAkVd0AkwdIv6WLvGRI1yL)B4bZvGMczyVRCeg4)m4469jLr7wAwXopnBk3wPmA3UCx5wMScyvSgRSmzf780SHMQv1svfpXQyniw5)gEGYzkNhqSvkux03)Ar)XOPq6diug3Qy(jLhOhU0kph2yVYdWRynwXFWkfuypgcwfxeMYdWRynwPGBQyniwbIvoxactXdPBMIlECeywzcqOubwtH8TMI1yLhOhBkJdByfWJI7ymVdwPoWAkgqXfRaqH9K9qZ4vXaafQqahORpP4AsXASsjayn4sRGPC)OPulb2u4fqq3uEaEfRXkpqp2uA81vmGsdAk8nAk25PztbUkNc1k)3IMcvxLtXFWkLNdBSxbIvCXMXEfx84iWSYeGqH8TMI1yL)B4bkgqbt5(vkbaRbxALhp4xXopnBkgqXopnBkuHaoqxFcnfQ(OqGHlTs9iAvaLhGxHRF3pLoRmbiug3QW75QZkwJvkbaRbxAfxacQqWMcyvMaeELh)9ZyLBRuWmRqUXRI1yLr72L7k3WiUEFsPbnSI1yf780SP8a8kakg8)6kn(6kyk3pgnfvRQf1gRq(MuOQcL(nPqGHlTI1GyL)B4bkqSIbuCXkxN8nHv(HB1drxXANPqUXRYeGqH8TMIbuoku6tktacVsJVowHMx2F9(0CfSDBLc2G9UIbugh2MRCBLIlwHFEGdiVMczO1uMaeELFak8pVMIbuOzt5)QFkwZdiOBuim0ukCdpqHmS3voku6tkOhVmz4sR0HUy)17tkKB8QCOCW(5QZZvi3GJMYeGqHMnLtPdmfWJcHb7qBs5Xd(vGRcdTg7vA81HlTcEW75Ha0uqkND(5i6gYxhKssZZ7H81bPSKcpO6SJ8Ty3wuKsuH)m5RJo4sJ81bPSWn8G6XEmeSyeur(6GGkYxhKYpJdBkVyxNxJKI)mZCLfmA3UChU0KO4ogZ7GvQdS2CLfmA3UChU0KOucawdU0kfGyBUc6)bmiWVP448ArMnhKVfJu(zCydZuHG3bR8YcgTBxUdxAsuChJ5DWk1bw7nfhNxFTifDUIJd1ou7G8DgKYpJdBkVSGr72L7WLMef3XyEhSsDG1MRmA3UChU0KOucawdU0kfGy7nfh0NtrMXTiFNnKYpJdByMke8oyLxgTBxUdxAsuChJ5DWk1bw7nfhhQDCl1iFPgP8Z4WgMPcbVdwrXZy2Q)25PztrXXHAh3snsjQE4Io2CqCHuska2kCdpabvedPevpCrhBfJ4cP0n4j0J78Hzeur(6Gu(zCydZuHG3bR8YcgTBxUdxAsuChJ5DWk1bw7nfhNxFTifDUIJd1ou7G8TyKYpJdBkVSGr72L7WL(nfhhQDO2bXqklnMsDe7WGGfPSKPcbVg86iLKYZfUHhGGkIHu6g8eP8mgJGkYxhKYpJdBkVmA3UChU0KOucawdU0kfGyBUYpOIKH57VP4486RUTOiFlgP8Z4WMYlJ2Tl3HlnjkLaG1GlTsbi2MR8dQi562BkofpBVwKIrmed5BXiOI81bP8Z4WMYlly0UD5oCPjrXDmM3bRuhyT3uCCO2HAhKVfJu(zCyt5LfmA3UChU0KO4ogZ7GvQdS2CLr72L7WLMeLsaWAWLwPaeBVP4486RfPOiFNbP8Z4WgMPcbVdwrXZy2Q)25PztrXXHAh3snsjQE4Io2kgXfsjPayRWn8aeurmKs3GNiLNXyeur(6Gu(zCydZuHG3bR8YOD7YD4stIsjayn4sRuaIT5k)GksgMV)MIJZRV62IoxXP4z71Iu8CfhNxF1Tff5BXiLFgh2uE5hurY1T3uCqFofzg3IyiLO6Hl6yZbXfsPBWtOh35dZiOI81bP8Z4WMYlly0UD5oCPjrXDmM3bRuhyT3uCCO2HAhKVfJu(zCyt5LfmA3UChU0VP44qTd1oiFNbP8Z4WMYl)GksUU9MId6ZPiZ4wedPKuEUWn8aeurmKYsJPuhXomiyrklzQqWRbVoIHyigIHGa

1 - M+ build (Dungeon Healing) recommended by PoS - 1313311
https://www.peakofserenity.com/bfa/mistweaver/guide/
Macro auto applies Soothing Mist to any mouseover target (for use with heal frames). All you have to do is allow SM to cast by standing still. Whenever its not casting, ie; youre moving, even slightly, it applies Tea-buffed (whenever Tea is available) ReM. Mods: ctrl to Vivify during SM, alt to EnvM. As the MW guide states, ideal use of EF in M+ is to clip it early after it gets off the initial casts to each person, so that the mastery buff (Gust of Mists) heals each target twice on the initial heal only. Then continue with higher hps rotation. Macro will clip EF and continue with the SM spam which you just use the mods to heal lesser (Vivify) or greater (EnvM) incoming damage. I did not include Jade Serpent Statue in the macro as I prefer to use a separate manual macro for it, but you can add it into the PreMacro section.

2 - Raid build (Tankysitting) recommended by PoS - 1313332
https://www.peakofserenity.com/bfa/mistweaver/guide/
Soothing spam again like the M+ version, but with a basic order of mods to simulate ideal raid healing. Mods: ctrl to alternate Vivify, EnvM casts since they benefit from each other using Lifecycles talent. Alt for full cast EF which is the bread and butter for AoE raid healing using Upwelling. Using Tiger’s Lust on a separate keybind (on yourself) is also helpful just before using EF, especially when the raid is spread out so you can reach as many targets as possible with EF. High priority to ReM is given here as well just like the M+ build, although for raiding the use of Thunder Focus Tea is better used for free Vivify’s, which is why the macro procs it during SM, so you can spend on a free Vivify or the odd EnvM for the insta heal.

Very important - In order for this macro to be used as intended, you have to add the following line:

/target [@mouseover,help]

in the body of the macro created by GSE (as the second line under #showtooltip). If you do not do this, the macro will continue casting SM on the target you initially casted at, and you will have to move a little to disrupt the channel for it to start casting on your new target. With this line in the macro, it will automatically change target and channel anew on the new target.

I run this macro at around 50-60ms. You can try firing faster for the raid version but for the M+ this is about right because you dont want the first casts of Essence Font to be overwritten too quickly by the Soothing spam. Just enough for the first heal to hit each target in a 5 man. In a raid faster is better because you want the macro to spam Soothing from target to target quickly. If using Vuhdo for example you can enable the Soothing bouquet on your frames and see when the channel actually hits the target for optimal heal spams.

The way I play using this macro is to be always mindful that when you want to apply your heals generally, stand still to cast, and be efficient with your movement to get max throughput. Macro will apply Renewing liberally when available, which you get a lot of utility from in either healing scenario.

1 Like

Only casts SM, even with the mouseover addition to the in-game macro.

This macro works amazingly if you target the player you wanna heal. Mouseover i cant get to work sadly.
But the macro is insane, ty alot.

I know what it is! I wrote /cast instead of /target. It needs to be /target.

The mouseover line in the macro should look like this:

#showtooltip
/click [button:2] DUNG RightButton; [button:3] DUNG MiddleButton; [button:4] DUNG Button4; [button:5] DUNG Button5; DUNG

Mouseover feature is definitely important as it makes all the difference. Please let me know if it works now.

I changed to /target and now it works like a charm. Ty Khitomer

Hi,
macro looks nice, but i dont get, where i put the line “/target [@mouseover,help]”
can u help me?

khitomer, can you post an updated version to import with the correct mouseover changes from /cast to /target? I’m not familiar with making line changes and have one hand with my disability so between my shaky hand and not knowing what I am doing posting a new correct updated version would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, already updated the thread. The correct usage is /target.

GSE writes the macro to your in game macro pane, which you access by typing /m.

It will write the macro to your character specific macros, unless theres not enough room, in which case it will put it with the rest of the macros in the general macros tab.

Find the macro (KHIT_MW_8.1), and add the ‘/target [@mouseover,help]’ as the second line (right under #showtooltip) of the macro and save it. It should look something like this:

#showtooltip
/click [button:2] KHIT_MW_8.1 RightButton; [button:3] KHIT_MW_8.1 MiddleButton; [button:4] KHIT_MW_8.1 Button4; [button:5] KHIT_MW_8.1 Button5; KHIT_MW_8.1

ah found it :slight_smile: thx

can you take a screenshot? can’t find where to insert

Can you actually just post a video of you using this? I’m slightly confused by what the mouse target function is in conjunction with heal frames.

@Battle.netUser27

You need type /m on chat window to open the Blizzard Macro and put /target [@mouseover,help] below the #showtooltip

Look this like:

#showtooltip
/click [button:2] KHIT_MW_8.1 RightButton; [button:3] KHIT_MW_8.1 MiddleButton; [button:4] KHIT_MW_8.1 Button4; [button:5] KHIT_MW_8.1 Button5; KHIT_MW_8.1

or
check KHIT_MW_8.1 - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

=)

i love this macro but i have one problem with it. it cuts off essence font midway cast. i may put it as a mod or have it on a separate key cause i have no other idea how too make it stop cutting off EF

There are 2 separate macro versions here, version 1 clips EF because its been designed for mythic plus healing and you very rarely need a full channel to top everyone off in a 5 man and version 2 is the raiding version which has EF on a alt button modifier for full channeling and raid healing :slight_smile:

You can change which version you are using in game by going to the macro in GSE selecting it and going to edit and set the default to " 2 "which will give you the raid healing version

I really like it but its spamming Soothing Mist 1 seconds and restarts over and over, making me run out of mana so fast… is there a way to fix that?

Same for me, even after making the change to the wow macro. It worked for me before.