Kytie's 3 Ret Macro's

OK, servers down for patch so figure may as well spread some GS-E love. The following 3 macro’s are what i came up with for my Ret after not really being able to get the built in ones to shine:

Standard DPS single target, keeping most CD’s outside:

Sequences['Single'] = {
specID = 70,
author = "Kytie",
helpTxt = "Talents - 1231111.",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/cast Judgment',
'/cast [combat] Avenging Wrath',
"/castsequence reset=combat Templar's Verdict",
"/castsequence reset=combat Blade of Justice",
"/castsequence reset=combat Crusader Strike, Crusader Strike",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Standard AE with Arti weap and Blinding light included (may want to remove for more control):

Sequences['AoE'] = {
specID = 70,
author = "Kytie",
PreMacro=[[
]],
'/cast Judgment',
"/castsequence reset=combat Divine Storm",
"/castsequence reset=combat Wake of Ashes",
"/castsequence reset=combat Blinding Light",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

This is my Survival mode solo/oh shit rotation:

Sequences['Healing'] = {
specID = 70,
author = "Kytie",
PreMacro=[[
]],
'/cast Judgment',
"/castsequence reset=combat Justicar's Vengeance",
'/cast [combat] Shield of Vengeance',
"/castsequence reset=combat Wake of Ashes",
"/castsequence reset=combat Blinding Light",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Hope you find em useful

Thanks for this!
I’m digging it so far. Granted…I’m only 106 at the moment and crap gear, but it has a nice burst at the start and less snagging or dead spot that I normally get with older macros.
Now…to figure out how to get rid of that annoying phew sound and the “Item is not ready yet” and I’ll be one hella happy kitty.

[quote quote=35748]Thanks for this! I’m digging it so far. Granted…I’m only 106 at the moment and crap gear, but it has a nice burst at the start and less snagging or dead spot that I normally get with older macros. Now…to figure out how to get rid of that annoying phew sound and the “Item is not ready yet” and I’ll be one hella happy kitty.
[/quote]
Yeah that seems to be an issue with the Paladin due to basically everything being CD based, but my DK macro keeps quiet when runes are on CD. Unsure exactly why but like you said at least it doesn’t lock/snag haha.

[quote quote=35751]

Thanks for this! I’m digging it so far. Granted…I’m only 106 at the moment and crap gear, but it has a nice burst at the start and less snagging or dead spot that I normally get with older macros. Now…to figure out how to get rid of that annoying phew sound and the “Item is not ready yet” and I’ll be one hella happy kitty.

Yeah that seems to be an issue with the Paladin due to basically everything being CD based, but my DK macro keeps quiet when runes are on CD. Unsure exactly why but like you said at least it doesn’t lock/snag haha. [/quote] Sorry, I have a strange way of describing...lol Basically, you macro doesn't get snagged to where I'm just aimlessly swinging (like regular auto attack) when I press the buttons. Everything seems to fire without a hitch.

yeah i think i understand, it just constantly makes noises as it’s trying and failing to use stuff that hasn’t come off cooldown yet. It’s the same when i use it, functions absolutely fine for firing off everything, just noisy :smiley:

Just a side note - a lot of pally clunkiness goes away once you get to 20% haste

[quote quote=35748]Thanks for this! I’m digging it so far. Granted…I’m only 106 at the moment and crap gear, but it has a nice burst at the start and less snagging or dead spot that I normally get with older macros. Now…to figure out how to get rid of that annoying phew sound and the “Item is not ready yet” and I’ll be one hella happy kitty.
[/quote]

Go to the game menu, and go into system, scroll down to sounds on the left of the list to uncheck it is right under Dialog (Error Speech) uncheck it and press okay. your charater willing never spam that spell is not ready yet or the target is to far away. Happy Demon Slaying

Hey check “Error Sounds Be Gone”. Its a little addon and should fix your sound problem! You need to download it from the curse site and unpack it at the interface folder.

[quote quote=35977]Hey check “Error Sounds Be Gone”. Its a little addon and should fix your sound problem! You need to download it from the curse site and unpack it at the interface folder.
[/quote] Thanks hun…I’ll try this.
edit
Works like a charm…the cool down swoosh is very annoying and distracting. Not anymore!