Kytie's leveling Disc Priest Macros

This took a while to get perfected, but very pleased with the result, my Priest is very new and only level 36 so it’s obviously missing significant spells/abilities, but has proven to be exceptional for leveling and keeping some extremely bad groups alive :stuck_out_tongue:

1st one is a very simple Mouseover to Shield and Heal whoever your mouse is hovering over, be warned you need to watch where your cursor is:

Sequences['Disc_MO'] = {
specID = 256,
author = "Kytie",
helpTxt = "Talents 2",
'/cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead] Power Word: Shield',
"/castsequence [target=mouseover,help,nodead] reset=combat Shadow Mend, Plea, Plea, Plea",
}

Now this is what i call a DPS macro, but the great thing is it’ll shield via Mouseover, making Atonement healing MUCH easier as you don’t even need to press a 2nd macro, just move the mouse to your shield target when needed. Much like my Lock Macro it’s designed for Movement with Penance (if not on CD) + SW:Pain being cast when moving, when you stop moving it’ll add in Smite’s:

Sequences['Disc_DPS'] = {
specID = 256,
author = "Kytie",
helpTxt = "Talents 2",
PreMacro = [[
/cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead] Power Word: Shield
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Penance",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite",
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Nice Macro and explanation, gonna test this one out, have a priest I have been meaning to get around to =)

i put this in a macro in Wow and its not working it keeps writing it to /say

I know healers can resurrect but damn!

This macro is mostly outdated for the newer version of GS, if that’s what you’re using. If you’re not using GS then it can still be used in the wow macro system but will need tweaked a little.

Oh hmm im new to all this so im learning. whats GS?

Gnomesequencer (GS) is an addon on Twitch/Curse that creates/formats the macros on this forums.
While it’s not the only tool that can/should be used to provide macros, it’s found to be the most common and what people seem to expect.

yeah trying to figur eout how to set it up now hehe