Forums Forums Classes Priests Discipline PvE LDAPDiscDPS 7.1.5 GS 2.0

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Grunt
    #43511 |

I run two different specs for my Disc Priest, one for questing & heroic dungeons that has a few more DPS talents, and one for Mythics / Raiding. The new version of GSE 2.0 seems to have support for combining macros and setting conditions for when they are ran based on default, Raiding, Mythics, and PvP. So I went ahead and combined my macros into one to share here. Also since the goal is to have one button macros, I went ahead and added some ALT conditions in mine to trigger spells with cooldowns. The inspiration for the DPS macro comes from SwaggyTheGod, and the inspiration for the healing focus section comes from KillTheNoise desire to run in Mythics.

Grunt

Function arguments near ‘Star’ is a error I get when trying to import

LDAP
    Grunt

Johnny,

I used the export function of GSS 2.0 and just copypasta here into a code block. I changed the format of the talent and help section. See if that works.

Profile photo of Ronni LarsenRonni Larsen
    Grunt

Looks great

But also getting an error, when trying to import

“Storage [string “Storage”] :2: unexpected symbol near ‘?'”

Grunt

This did it for me

LDAP
    Grunt

Ronni,

Did you get it to work by changing the talent section or just removing the formatting?

Grunt

Import can’t handle “Spaces”, so i paste’d ur code and deleted all the Spaces, and changed the talents, copied the talent guid into “help” in GSE in wow afterwards.

First Sergeant
    Deusvox <The Evil Council> of Shattered Hand -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

I played around with yours as it wasn’t casting the instants as often as I’d like while running. I like to run and gun so to speak. However, I added in PWS and it clips Penance when it casts. Any help/info on the problem?

Aznmaster Master
    Sergeant

unable to import

Sergeant
    Karianne <Alxione> of Drakkari -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

I erased some lines and changed and moved some, and also added the mouse over healing, this one should import without trouble.

I use an additional regular wow focused macro to cast PW radiance
    /cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Power Word: Radiance

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.