Contribute

LDAPDiscDPS 7.1.5 GS 2.0

Home/Classes/Priests/Discipline/PvE/LDAPDiscDPS 7.1.5 GS 2.0

Forums Forums Classes Priests Discipline PvE LDAPDiscDPS 7.1.5 GS 2.0

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Thanks for the macro, I absolutely love it!!! One question with the spell Shadow Word: Pain? I dont see this spell in my spell book. Am I missing something?

Josh Arthur
    Sergeant

LDAP,,
    amazing macro

Battle.Net: TURI#1737

Alejandro
    Senior Sergeant
    Karianne <Alxione> of Drakkari -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

Thanks for the macro, I absolutely love it!!! One question with the spell Shadow Word: Pain? I dont see this spell in my spell book. Am I missing something?

Hello Top8M, as you can see dungeon/pvp, mythic/raid have different tier choices (Dungeon: 3,2,1,1,1,3,1 Mythic & Raid 2,1,3,3,3,3,2). Shadow Word: Pain is only on the mythic/raid version, the reason to that is that if you choose Purge the Wicked as your last tier it replaces Shadow Word: Pain but on the mythic/raid version the choice is grace. Hope this helps.

Ripshawn
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

was wondering if there was a way for the macro (dps part) to to be at my focus target ie tanks target. this way i can keep dpsing as i mouseover members of my party to heal them as needed

Battle.Net: Ripshawn#1851

Mostly Play as a DK, Rogue, Warlock.
    Names: DeathShawn, Katinda, DemonShawn all on Thrall-US

LDAP
    Grunt

Team,

Someone another forum identified the issue with my other macro in the help text, so updated here. I am not able to fix the original Macro due to system issues here.

@Top8M – Alegandro is correct that my talent choice results in a need to change the working spell.

@ripshawn – Alegandro shared his modified version with mouseover added. I do not do mouse over macros in this macro since I usually gave the macro set to autocast using my mouse key toggle.

Dedren
    Senior Sergeant

Someone another forum identified the issue with my other macro in the help text, so updated here. I am not able to fix the original Macro due to system issues here.

When I attempt to import this it says:

Storage [string "Storage"]:7: '<name>' expected near '3'

Not sure what to do to fix it.

LDAP
    Grunt

@ Dedren,

Try deleting the help text, that seems to work for most.

Dedren
    Senior Sergeant

@ Dedren,
    Try deleting the help text, that seems to work for most.

That doesn’t work either, but I just made a new macro and copied the respective sections in.

timeless
    Senior Sergeant

@Dedren

strange enough but it has something to do with your browser. I have exactly same problem with Chrome / Edge since few weeks and only way i was able to import macros was making new ones with respective sections idd. Firefox fixed it.

resto druid from day two game release, addicted old twat

Chris
    Grunt
    Grelin <Elysium> of Turalyon -US Level 110 Dwarf Warrior

Recent Activity

Anyone wanna make a Disc Priest PVE DPS macro with NO alt mods and shit? Just a true ONE BUTTON macro? This is LAZY macros after all…

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.