LDAPMistweaverFW 7.1.5 GS 2.0

Note: Updated on 3/13/17 to fix import issue.

This is the OBM I use for DPSing with my Mistweaver spec’ed for fistweaving. It is based on Levi Atwell’s Simple Fistweaving macro, I just tend to like to have control over when certain spells are cast so use the Mod:Alt to trigger the spells. I can do World Quest as a Mistweaver now with little downtime, and typically do more damage than tanks, and low gear DPS since my AP is above 36 at the moment.

I use the Razer Synapse Software, and create a Macro set for a keypress with .050 second delay and “Play continuous playback until key is pressed” set as the macro condition. In heroic dungeons I am able to weave in heals manually as needed but have to stop the macro for larger heals.

If you never did Fistweaving, give it a shot, it is a pretty fun way to heal.

Sequences['LDAPMistwaverFW'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="ldap@bloodscalp",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1,1,2,3,1,3,3",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ldapmistweaverfw-7-1-5-gs-2-0/",
  Help = "I used Levi Atwell's FW macro and modified it for GS2.0.  I take Chi Burst, so place that on the ALT modifier allows me to control when it executes.  I also take Rising Thunder for faster Thunder Focus Team procs.  I user Razer Synapse set to .05 input delay using the 'Play continuously until key press' macro.",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm,dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [mod:alt] Chi Burst",
        "/castsequence [combat] Rising Sun Kick",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

you dont have chi burst as a talent, and wont import thx for trying

Fixed the Talents, you might have to remove the help section to import. People say that importing doesn’t like spaces.

Sorry to ask, but, i cant import this macro…

I just tried it…can’t import

try deleting the help txt

Thanks for sharing! Would you like to post your healing (MF) macro too ?

I had trouble importing this. Reading the Help txt I saw that you have double quotes inside your string. Replaced with single quotes around your razr synapse info. Changed "Play continuously until key press" to
'Play continuously until key press'

SpecID=270,
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ldapmistweaverfw-7-1-5-gs-2-0/",
  Help = "I used Levi Atwell's FW macro and modified it for GS2.0.  I take Chi Burst, so place that on the ALT modifier allows me to control when it executes.  I also take Rising Thunder for faster Thunder Focus Team procs.  I user Razer Synapse set to .05 input delay using the 'Play continuously until key press' macro.",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

All that being said, I really like your macro. I do 190-200k on the dummy:D I love questing as a healer and jumping opposing faction and jsut whittling them down, lol.

@ Mike, Thank you soooooooo much for identifying the issue.

I also agree, initially I had to level as my Brewmaster, but now I quest using Mistweaver all the time with this macro.

I tried to update the original Macro, but the system seems to be not processing updates to older posts.

Updated Macro

SpecID=270,
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

The only reason for this macro would be to do WQs as a healer and never leave the spec. Since fistweaving is complete crap now and doesn’t heal at all with dps, you might as well just go WW, if you want more dps. Fistweaving == not worth the effort since Blizzard destroyed it.

[quote quote=49688]The only reason for this macro would be to do WQs as a healer and never leave the spec. Since fistweaving is complete crap now and doesn’t heal at all with dps, you might as well just go WW, if you want more dps. Fistweaving == not worth the effort since Blizzard destroyed it.
[/quote]

You are not always healing 100% of the time. There is always time to do some dps and yes, they still do some dps. Plus if you are having problems with mana regeneration, then fistweaving will help a lot.