Legendary Chest (BoF) Macros

If you get Leg Chest then you can use this macro:

Sequences['TementiiAOE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00s.
  Author="Temantii@ashenvale",
  SpecID=268,
  Talents = "2122232",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Blackout Strike, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [@player, combat] Exploding Keg",
      },
    },
  },
}

You can see my logs (~90% raiting in 7.1 ~81% in 7.1.5): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18632589/10/
Haste requirement: >25% (thats how it work for me)

How its work:

1. it will always cast KS+BoF
  2. it will do BC+TP to fill space
    3) if something gone wrong it will spam BC+TP while main rotation is unavailable (distance, or KS on CD) not anymore
  3. You needs to manualy do Purification (use this WA: Wago)
    Its work in Mythic+ and EN:Mythic.

For AHS i use this:

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
$1:: 
While GetKeyState("1", "P") {  ;while 1 is held
 Send 1 
 RandSleep(100,150) ;sleep a random length of time
 }
return 

RandSleep(x,y) {
Random, rand, %x%, %y%
Sleep %rand%
}

If you have time to test this macro without Sal’salabim’s Lost Tunic - give me feedback pls.

“Why all macros in one castsequence?” - because i cant resolve problem when macro do BC+BoF and this is very bad. I do static rotation to prevent spending BC. This dont use facepalm relics build (my setup now is HB+HB+FP). Uptime of ISB is about 95% and you need to do purification manually. My ilvl is pretty hight (~897) and i can say this macros is good. It will do 1 BC+KS in 2 cycle for regening energy. Sometime it can stuck on ISB if you dont have enouth charges or it can stuck on Breath Of Fire if it on CD. To prevent it you need to use legendary chest (its good legendary) and use Black Ox brew.

If you want you can instal LongMacros addon and put in it:

/castsequence reset=combat Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Blackout Strike, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm
/cast [@player, combat] Exploding Keg

it will work the same.

I tried it without the chest and it keeps getting stuck

it will stuck on BoF.
To fix that you can use something like this (change step function to Priority):

/castsequence Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Blackout Strike, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm
/castsequence Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm

but it will do BC+BoF sometimes. If you solve this - tell me pls.

Ok so that fixed it getting stuck but it doesn’t keep up ISB really well, I have to hit it at the beginning of every fight then hit it when its about to fall off