Legion GS-E Tanking 24 stacks on Garrison Tanking Dummy

Ok, So I think I have perfected my macro, I was able to get 24 stacks on the tanking dummy in the garrison

Here is my character, iLvl 708, nothing impressive

Sequences[‘Warrior’] = {
author=‘Roctris’,
specID= 073,
helpTxt = ‘Talents: 1123313’,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/castsequence Ignore Pain, Focused Rage, Shield Block’,
‘/cast Shield Slam’,
‘/cast Revenge’,
‘/cast Devastate’,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Demoralizing Shout
/cast Impending Victory
/cast [combat] Battle Cry
/use [combat] 12
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

I kept my ravager, shock wave and ignore pain on separate buttons, I was able to Hit Ignore Pain a few extra times because I had the rage. I used Ravager on CD, and Shock wave between shield blocks, to save from getting hit hard. Oh and of course Thunder Clap for AOE, is on a separate button as well.

Let me know what you think, I have tried other macros and just can’t get the performance out of them.

Sorry for the noob question but where do I see the “Stacks” that youre talking about?

Nvm I found it, thanks anyways.

Ive been using this macro the past week in Mythic dungeons and with everything else and I can highly recommend it.

A big thank you for your time and effort Rocktris.

Glad it’s working for you :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve been using this macro and the other one from DerpDigler for a while now, and I’ve come to the result this one feel better (at least for me).

I love the fact some of the key spells are not included which allows you to face multiple situations (and let’s face it, modifiers works pretty poorly with spamkey softwares).

Anyway, did a garrison test like yours with my char (which is 844 ilvl / 3 runes geared), and had to end it after 30 min 'cos I wasn’t going under 90% of my life.

155 garrison stacks

Many thanks for this wonderful macro i’ll keep using for MM Raids.

PS : One fact that make this macro so good is the Ignore Pain is not automatically used as soon as you’ve enough rage (which is a complete lost). It waits for shield block cd and usually launch both of them together. As you get better gear, u’ll have more and more rage and u’ll start to dump your excess rage in ignore pain making you totally unkillable, but this macro ensure you survive by always using shield block in prio and grant u a boosted ignore pain instead of a minimum 200k absorb.

Well, it is good to hear that my macro is doing so well for you. Glad you like it, hope it works for others

That training dummy is only level 102. In Legion, we have a tanking dummy in our class order hall near the Arena.

[quote quote=33990]That training dummy is only level 102. In Legion, we have a tanking dummy in our class order hall near the Arena.
[/quote]

correct, Shouldn’t die on this dummy at all anymore, When i made this macro, it was in legion pre-patch, however, I am still using it today, tanking dungeons with no problems.

How can i include Thunder Clap on this rotation? Regards.

Sequences['Warrior'] = {
author='Roctris',
specID= 073,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 1123313',
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/castsequence Ignore Pain, Focused Rage, Shield Block',
'/cast Shield Slam',
'/cast Revenge',
'/cast Devastate',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Demoralizing Shout
/cast Impending Victory
/cast [combat] Battle Cry
/use [combat] 12
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

Is this GS:Enh ???

Yes, the LUA script is GnomeSequenced-Enhanced.

Both the original one posted by ‘Rocktris’ and the one in the code box by ‘Luke Majerowicz’

Note: Make sure to edit the single quote’s, if you use a LUA script not in a code box.