Legion Unholy GS Pre-Legion Expansion Drop

LAST UPDATE 7/23/2016

Hey guys. Thought I would drop off what I have been working on. It seems to work pretty well.
Talents are. 3,1,3,1,3,1,1. I keep Death Coil on a separate button and only use it when Sudden Doom procs or when my Dark Transformation is on CD. Remember the whole premise of Unholy is strong AoE damage. You might not get the macro to generate Festering Strike procs since they cost 2 runes. The macro will use Epidemic more often which is what you want for more AoE. Try it out and let me know what you think.

Sequences['Unholy'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros +1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros +1
		end
	]],
    Premacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]       
    ]],
	'/castsequence reset=45 Dark Transformation',
	'/castsequence reset=12 Outbreak, Epidemic, Epidemic, Epidemic',
	'/castsequence reset=combat Festering Strike, Clawing Shadows, Clawing Shadows, Clawing Shadows, Clawing Shadows',
    PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    ]],
}

My second macro you do not need GS to use. This macro is for when you have full runic power saved up and you want to use Dark Arbiter. This macro is for the Legendary Ring users.

#showtooltip Dark Arbiter
/use 12
/use Draenic Strength Potion
/use Dark Arbiter

Pop this button when you have full runic power, then spam Death Coil’s until she is used up. I get an average of 700k damage with her on a single CD. Very burst heavy. All these macros are done with ilvl 720. I average on a single test dummy 75k dps. I tested this over a 12 min window multiple times.

Do you sit back and spam, or do you get in their face?

I get up in there…but if you need to go ranged for some reason ie: Boss fights, you can do that. Since Clawing Shadows is ranged along with your disease and /petattack’s the only thing you can’t do at range is burst your wounds. IT’s not a bad setup.

UPDATE

well bro i have only 720ilvl and have only the heirloom and chipped soul prism trinkets

bursted 100k dps using your macro, then it drops around 55~70k

also i dont have ring

tested on dummies

sounds this is the new uhdk macro :smiley:

used food flask potion and rune

Not too bad of a setup. Kinda sad I sit at max runic power most of the time because using Death Coil as a global is a dps loss. Not sure if using and upgrading the legendary will change that. We will see. I also have around a 720 ilvl and do around the same dps. Thanks for the input! I might take Death coil out of the macro and see how that works and only using Death Coil on sudden doom procs.

i think using the ring will change
but sometime the festering strike wont proc the 4 stack and it seems to give a dps loss do you think removing one from the macro will help?

and… have you tried one soul reaper macro? sounds like the arbiter is more for ring users

I’m enjoying this macro, however the outbreak and epidemic’s won’t cast? Not sure why.

Yeah sometimes my festering wounds fall off because I am rune starved. I have tried this spec without using a macro and I am rune starved quite a bit forcing me to use Death Coils. I will play with this macro more and see if I can tune it to be better.

Just updated this build guys. I can’t think of any other way to make this better. Dropped Dark Arbiter and picked up Defile for the mastery gain for your plague and epidemic spam.

bro, defile? are you sure about this? on the guides nobody commend this talent

It’s either that or Dark Arbiter. Soul Reaper isn’t worth it in my opinion. Im sure they will eventually buff Defile.

i will keep using the old macro then, with arbitter and death coil out of the macro, thank you very much ^^

hope appear more uhdk here to enjoy your gs

Hi Guys,

what does this will do in the Scripts?

/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

thx for explanation.

Greets

[quote quote=30254]Hi Guys,

what does this will do in the Scripts?

/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

thx for explanation.

Greets

[/quote]

use the trinkets on slot 13 and 14

use the trinkets on slot 13 and 14

Thanks a lot

Mike, im having an issue with runes, you really ONLY use death coil when it procs or when u have 100 runic power?

Moura. I only use Death Coil when I get the free Sudden Doom proc and when my pet comes out of Dark Transformation. Since using Death Coil when Dark Transformation is off cooldown lowers the CD cost. If I am maxed out of runic power I might throw 1 in there once in a while.

well i find another thing on the macro, it is not using Outbreak after 12 seconds, the macro is spaming every time OB is off cooldown

Could you explain what this is doing? I have not seen this and was just wondering.

StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros +1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros +1
		end
	]],