Contribute

Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 AffLock

Home/Classes/Warlocks/Affliction/PvE/Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 AffLock

Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Affliction PvE Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 AffLock

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Grunt
    #39362 |
    Abdurrahman Ural
    Sergeant

Nice macro. Thanks alot. I do 280 K dps at World boss. I will test it on lfr later. Cheers. Ural

I did br and single boss dps was 468 K. Lovely mate. There one problem if you don’t have shard, need to wait and using drain life till srards back.

Cheers

Mike Shamblin
    Grunt

Nice macro. Thanks alot. I do 280 K dps at World boss. I will test it on lfr later. Cheers. Ural
    I did br and single boss dps was 468 K. Lovely mate. There one problem if you don’t have shard, need to wait and using drain life till srards back.
    Cheers

Awesome – Glad its working for you.

Mike Shamblin
    Grunt

To import this …

in game type /gs
    click import
    paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link
    click import again
    it should say something about imported succesfully
    click close
    close again
    then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs
    You should now see one called AfflictionLock
    click on it
    then click create icon
    Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

JD
    Scout

Maybe im not doing it right but im following your instructions to import your macro. Its says it imported and i close all windows but when i reopen gs it isnt there. Any idesa? nevermind all i did was exit the game and tried the steps again and it woreked

Phillip Robertson
    Scout

I can not get this macro or another locks macro to import I get a error of [string “Storage”];2; unexpected symbol near ‘?’… Does this on your macro and someone else’s but I can throw a DK macro in and it works

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.