Contribute

Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 ProtWar

Home/Classes/Warriors/Protection/PvE/Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 ProtWar

Forums Forums Classes Warriors Protection PvE Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 ProtWar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Grunt
    #39360 |
    Corey
    Grunt

Just curious if this build is for DMG or Survivability?

Mike Shamblin
    Grunt

Damage.

Edited the OP to reflect this in help link.

Tatershòts
    First Sergeant

Just tanked a standard heroic halls of valor(nbd) chain pulled the hallway in two pulls total and never stopped for the group to rest or mana etc.
    never got close to dying and only popped shield wall and last stand once each.
    This is at 860 ilevel with a random pug group including an 845 holy priest healing.
    I may be testing this out in mythic plus later this weekend this may be my new tank based on efficiency using macros found on this site.

Mike Shamblin
    Grunt

Just tanked a standard heroic halls of valor(nbd) chain pulled the hallway in two pulls total and never stopped for the group to rest or mana etc. never got close to dying and only popped shield wall and last stand once each. This is at 860 ilevel with a random pug group including an 845 holy priest healing. I may be testing this out in mythic plus later this weekend this may be my new tank based on efficiency using macros found on this site.

Awesome – Glad i could help.

Abdurrahman Ural
    Sergeant

It’s working thanks. But its locking i guess. is anyone having this issue ?

Damian Michalak
    Scout

Where I can paste this sequence? Please send me a screanshot.

JJO1
    Grunt

I’m assuming we are no longer pasting these in the MyMacros folder and docs with GSE2? Where should we look for a GSE2 guide, as I am very sorely missing my macro after Tuesday’s patch.

Mike Shamblin
    Grunt

To Import in GSE2…

in game type /gs
    click import
    paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link
    click import again
    it should say something about imported succesfully
    click close
    close again
    then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs
    You should now see one called ProtWarrior
    click on it
    then click create icon
    Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

JJO1
    Grunt

You da real MVP!

To Import in GSE2…
    in game type /gs click import paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link click import again it should say something about imported succesfully click close close again then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs You should now see one called ProtWarrior click on it then click create icon Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.